[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Come up with an alternate ending for the Harry Potter series.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 33
File: 491-1.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
491-1.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
Come up with an alternate ending for the Harry Potter series.
>>
Voldemort wins and creates a thousand year reich of strong, pure, red-pilled wizards.
>>
Harry sacrifices himself for his friends, Voldemort is dead forever
>>
>>63574644
No.
>>
>>63574644
Harry wakes up. It turns out it was all a fantasy he had been making in his mind after years of being locked in a cupboard under the stairs and sexually abused by his uncle.
>>
>>63574644
Meme film for faggot memers. Come up with meme ending. Meme.
>>
>>63574722
honestly think that would have been better. cut out the part in the woods getting rid of the horcrux in Harry and just have them dual it out. Mr Riddle then kills Harry including the horcrux so they both die.
>>
File: luna.jpg (24 KB, 360x282) Image search: [Google]
luna.jpg
24 KB, 360x282
Harry is revealed to have been love potioned by the Weasleys halfway through Deathly Hallows. He marries best girl instead
>>
>>63574773
Gives a whole new meaning to the chamber of secrets
>>
>>63574689
You know voldy was a half blood aswell, so all was doing as to take care of his insecurities !
>>
OP grows up and stop pretending to like trash to impress teenagers on tumblr and facebook
>>
>>63574722
This.
Harry dying a "fake death" so that Voldemort's soul inside him dies was bullshit.

Harry sacrifices himself and that's it. He gets to be with his parents, pseduo happy ending.

I think this was the original ending and Rowling chickened out. She killed like half the other characters in the book in order to make up for not killing Harry
>>
>>63574644
Harry becomes the new permanent DADA teacher, then headmaster of Hogwarts.
>>
>>63574835

>best girl

that's not toilet ghost slut first fap girl
>>
>>63574802
Yeah the horcrux shit was just an asspull for them to do something while voldemort rampages. Really it should've ended soon after Sirius Black died, the story as a whole loses a lot of momentum after that
>>
>>63574897
She's not called "Moaning" Myrtle because she cries a lot
>>
Hogwarts finally accepts black students and focuses on a black student trying to be the first in his household to successfully graduate but he has to stave off negative influences from his gangbanging friends and deadbeat, unattentive parents.
>>
>>63574773
>yfw there's no music for the end credits, just the sounds of Uncle Vernon violently raping Harry for 10 minutes
>>
>>63574844
wow, the leader of a dictatorship not matching his own racial ideals? how does Rowling come up with her ideas??
>>
Hogwarts collaborate with the muggles to destroy Voldemort.
A new wizard-muggle alliance is formed and they live in harmony until the muggles ask for the wizard aid to destroy ISIS
>>
>>63574918
Voldemort shouldn't have come back. The series was better when it was just magical schoolyard shenanigans with some yearly mystery rather than pretending to be a grimderp war story.
>>
>>63574689
My grandfather was a half-Jewboy. I will not have children so that this trash will not be born with even a tiny per cent of Jewboy blood.
>>
>>63574644
Such a shit ending. That author slut is a hack. Ooooo goodie goodie ending. Harry should have died, he should of had to die being the last cockcrux, or at least turned into some supreme wizard and replaced dumbledore. Not fucking retiring and being a lazy fuckeit back in muggletown
>>
>>63574996
I guess, but then it would've ended up like Goosebumps or something
>>
File: 1448886744648.jpg (1 MB, 1596x2867) Image search: [Google]
1448886744648.jpg
1 MB, 1596x2867
Why would you? Its like that on purpose as Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects?all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>But at least the books are ggood though!
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King
>>
>>63575050
>Not fucking retiring and being a lazy fuckeit back in muggletown

He's the youngest Head Auror in history you gay faggot
>>
>There were people that actually thought that Harry was going to die

>There were people that honestly believed that Neville was going to kill Voldemort
>>
>>63575092
kiss my dobby balls u prick
>>
>>63574644

>Harry did die and was a Horcrux, he comes back to kick Voldemort's shit in
>Just as things between them are about to get serious they hear a noise, which turns out to be muggle military choppers
>Thousands of muggle soldiers storm the castle, open fire on Death Eaters while Voldemort kills a bunch of them without uttering a word
>The muggle soldiers announce to Harry and co they are here at the request of Albus Dumbledoor, Harry states that he is dead then is told he is in command now of them, they are armed with guns that can harm wizards
>Voldemort and Death Eaters go and make a quick retreat, Lucius Malfoy kills a few of them to protect him and his family to get away, betraying Voldemort
>Flashforward 19 years later
>Voldemort has somehow managed to get into power of the ministry, the muggles know about him and there is a specialized task force to deal with Death Eaters and other wizards threatening the public
>Meanwhile, the former Hogwarts students who stood up to Voldemort are about to send their children off to school, all except one thing Harry Potter is not there, he has been missing since fathering children to Ginny Weasly, what happened to him and where did he go?
>Draco Malfoy has been giving the nickname "The Coward Who Fled", he has been bumming around Wizard Europe for some unknown purpose, but he is not alone, guided by a mirage of Albus Dumbledoor he seeks to find Harry Potter to help bring down Voldemort and restore his pride and name
>>
>>63575076
Don't expect the literal children that infest this board to even give your post a second thought
>>
>>63575092
Only because he bypassed the ministry's auror tests and requirements so they could make him the post-war poster boy.
>>
>>63575076
stale/10
>>
Hagrid was actually a pedophile and hogwarts was a rape dungeon.

All the characters are raped to death.
>>
>>63574761

this
>>
>>63574918
i think she originally wanted him to die but was worried about fan backlash so went with the happy ending.

honestly i think the whole deathly hallows thing is kinda shitty anyway. 6 fucking books without a single mention of them then suddenly we're told about these mythical super objects that have played a key role in shit since the beginning of time
>>
File: 1431029872653.jpg (27 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1431029872653.jpg
27 KB, 228x260
>>63575123
>>
File: 1262549267046.jpg (526 KB, 600x2989) Image search: [Google]
1262549267046.jpg
526 KB, 600x2989
>>63575180
I wouldn't call them children
>>
File: daniel-radcliffe.png (191 KB, 300x611) Image search: [Google]
daniel-radcliffe.png
191 KB, 300x611
>>63574644
D R O P P E D
>>
File: PNSY PRKNSN MAGICK.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
PNSY PRKNSN MAGICK.gif
2 MB, 500x500
In OOTP, Harry gets sick of how shitty everything and everyone is and goes on a rampage, murdering Umbridge, Snape, Dumbledore, Draco, Hermione, unleashes the Basilisk on the rest of the student population who're bad mouthing him, and then burning Hogwarts with Fiendfyre to the ground. After that he flies to the Dursleys, tortures them for a while, and flees Britain with his gold to have fun and fuck Luna Lovegood in America.
>>
Harry sacrifices himself. Voldemort can no longer hurt anyone, They lock him up as he rages about how powerful and immortal he is.
>>
harry and hermione are OTP
>>
>>63576405
Seriously hope this is bait
>>
The annoying kid dies
all of them die
these are postive changes
>>
>>63575314
do you post these in every thread
>>
>>63574773
It would have been funnier if it was Hagrid who kidnapped him with his bullshit story about how he's a wizard and is now keeping him in his rape dungeon.
>>
He doesn't name his kids Albus Severus Potter, James Sirius Potter and Lily Luna Potter. Instead, he gives them perfectly normal names that won't burden the children with dead people baggage.
>>
>>63574954
Kekd heartily. All i can picture is slapping sounds and Uncle vernon's labored warthog breathing. Frank from its always sunny basically
>>
File: pottrer.jpg (64 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
pottrer.jpg
64 KB, 600x338
>>63574644
i enhanced their bad photoshop job with a bad photoshop job of my own
>>
Harry fails and dies. Voldemorte rapes everyone. A few manage to escape. Hermoine roams the wilderness and becomes a Lina Inverse type character. Learn ls the dragon slave. Returns and pwns Volde with the dragon slave.
>>
File: Muh Silmarils.jpg (107 KB, 564x590) Image search: [Google]
Muh Silmarils.jpg
107 KB, 564x590
>>63575076

>LOTR down there with that trash

At least they got Count of Monte Cristo right.
>>
>>63576765
>le hermione sue

Fuck off back to fanfiction.net you pathetic virgin
>>
>>63574644

This scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL0CH-YC3lo
>>
Harry sacrifices himself to kill Voldemort. Fast forward x amount of years later. All the wizards have a big parade on that day every year to celebrate the defeat of Voldemort. Cut to a handful of people standard in a cemetery. Show a gravestone with Harry's name on it next to James and Lilly potter. Ron, Heroine, Ginny grieve their friend and the sacrifice he made while the rest of the world celebrates the defeat of Voldemort.
>>
>>63576943
> parade
Lol, what? Does Britain have parades as well, I thought only America had those.
>>
>>63574644
Harrys sacrifice actually means something and he dies.

Would fix everything and make it 10/10. fucking pussy jk, cant even show anything realistic to kids, what are they gonna learn?

Think how cool it would be rewatching all the movies from when he was a kid and knowing he was gonna die for everyone in the end, god damn. And knowing how a part of voldemort was in him.

He wouldnt be such a useless cunt then also.
>>
>>63575076
underrated pasta imo
>>
File: 1417277040562.jpg (313 KB, 979x1267) Image search: [Google]
1417277040562.jpg
313 KB, 979x1267
In the end of the third movie, they screw up using the time turner and end up dead, series over
>>
>>63575076

>ulysses mid-tier

This image pisses me off
>>
>>63575496
what does he do when he finds out she ages like milk, does he switch to whoever plays beth in the walking dead?
>>
>>63574876
After the movie producers got involved,the story took many turns from her original vision. She had more than 11 books in her head, but that was edited down to 7 for the screenplays. Do you guise even Harry Potter?
>>
>>63577133
>Harry's sacrifice actually means something and he dies
if I had to change only one thing about the ending this would be it
>>
>>63575076
hehe
>>
>>63574644
When Harry defeats Voldemort and he survives, the horcrux Voldemort hid inside of him is somehow activated and part of Voldemort keeps living through Harry. Harry must live with his "split personality" and is gradually led to embrace the dark side, finding some sense in it.
There is one more book after The Deathly Hallows written in 1st (Harry's) person and it describes Harry's gradual corruption and experiements with the dark magic, him gathering followers and (maybe) becoming a dark lord. A little is known about the world of witches and wizards and how they see it, because Harry's perspective is heavily distorted and he seems mentally unstable. At some point he is confronted in person by Luna Lovegood only and they have a conversation, but that's all.
>>
File: 1449485783984.jpg (121 KB, 692x960) Image search: [Google]
1449485783984.jpg
121 KB, 692x960
>>63577159
>Avatar
>>
>>63574644
The universe has so much potential, instead we got this retarded shit about some balding kek
>>
>>63574983

I like this one, except have that closing shot of Harry sending his kids off on the train to be followed by sounds of an explosion and gunfire. That's what prompts the wizards to focus on ISIS
>>
>>63577575
Go back to tumblr you faggot
>>
300 years later it turns out that Slytherin was right and that pure blood really was important to magic. Now there are only 5 wizards left because they've all been bred out. Final scene is Harry's distant descendant looking at the muggle-filled night skyline, pointing his wand at his head, and saying "Voldemort did nothing wrong"
>>
>>63577953
Hahahaha aaa
>>
>>63574644
Harry joins Voldemort and together they rule the galaxy.

I don't think you can fix Harry Potter just by changing the ending because the whole franchise is shit.
>>
>>63574644
>tried to make them look old
>make them look like they haven't slept for 2 days instead
BRAVO ROWLING
>>
File: 24713226030989.jpg (84 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
24713226030989.jpg
84 KB, 533x700
>>63577159
>>>/film/
>>
>>63577953
>Slytherin was right

>Dumbledore and Voldemort, the two GOAT wizards were both halfbloods.

If anything Voldemort should have encouraged more race mixing
>>
>>63574983
Go back to hell, MSgt SilverDollar
>>
Why would I do that? The ending was perfect.
>>
>>63578087
And there are just enough cases of "hybrid vigor" popping up for that argument to be used, yet at the same time purity is still a highly desired trait in the breeding community especially when aiming for specific traits or tasks.

Voldemort was smart enough to realize this. A few freak cases doesn't mean the danger of breeding out a specific suitability for a task (i.e. magic) does not exist.
>>
>Make Ron = Dumbledore true
>Make Harry immortal now because of the prophecy
>Hermione dies
>Gina is blinded
>>
>>63577997
No its not.
>>
>>63578188
>>Make Harry immortal now because of the prophecy
I've never thought of that before. Is there a fanfiction where he kills Voldemort, shouts "Wooo! I'm the Wizard God King Now Bitches!" and takes all the girls under 18 in the room as spoils of war?
>>
I just realized something

>muggle-born wizards are somewhat common
>wizard-born muggles (squibs) are extremely uncommon
>wizards are much better adapted for survival than muggles for obvious reasons
Wouldn't a huge portion of the human race be wizards just because of outbreeding and natural selection? How are they a minority?
>>
>>63578459
They live to be 150 and apart from the Patils, Weasleys and Greengrasses, basically all the families mentioned only have 1 kid, so their population growth would be tiny to non-existent.
>>
>>63578459
Because it was all propaganda fed to you by the extremely progressive Hogwarts school of magic. In reality, muggle-born wizards were actually shockingly uncommon, and wizards who bred with muggles produced "squibs" at a much higher rate than those who bred with other pure-bred wizards.
>>
they all get _______
>>
>>63578515
Hilarious how despite being "blood traitors" the Weasleys had more pure blood children than pretty much all death eaters combined.
>>
Voldemort shows extensive statistical data that supports his position that pureblood wizards are superior to muggles and muggleborns.

Harry and Ron, being males accept this data for what is is and support Voldemort. Hermione gets triggered and starts the wizard version of tumbler.
>>
>>63575076
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind
>>
>>63574840
underrated post
>>
Harry steals Hermione from Ron.
Ron joins Voldy and turns dark taking Malfoy's place.
Huge Harry vs Ron wizard fight.
Ron dies.
Then whatever Harry wins vs Voldy and marries Hermione.
Call the child Ron.

Oh and something happens to the Weasley family, Who cares about them anw?
>>
>>63579349
>Harry steals Hermione from Ron.
Why would he need to do that? It sounds like you're talking about pre-DH and Ron didn't put Hermione under the Imperius Curse until they got to Myrtle's bathroom just before the final fight.

Ron impersonated parseltongue? Impossible.
>>
>>63578598

What does it mean to be a blood traitor exactly? Repeatedly the Weasleys are considered to be the biggest blood traitors
>>
>>63577159
>citizen bane

I fucking loved that film
>>
>>63579349
>not liking Arthur, Fred and George
>>
Voldemort wins and kills all the rebel men and turns all the nubile rebel women into sex slaves for the new order
>>
>>63579436
No clue what you're talking about. I didn't read the books and barely paid attention to the movies. I just know that it end with RonXHermione and HarryX jenny.
>>
>>63579490

associating with muggles and at worse marrying them

The Weasleys were best friends with Hermione's muggle parents and Ron's dad was very interested in muggle technology
>>
File: 11657798413.jpg (38 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
11657798413.jpg
38 KB, 500x418
>>63579436
then how did they get the bag of fangs? the only other person there that night would have been lockheart, and he is in saint mungos

>ron using imperius curse on hermione

im going to assume that you are confusing canon with fanfiction, which i understand can happen alot with the amount that one might read, but comon
>>
File: 1406823705314.jpg (48 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1406823705314.jpg
48 KB, 499x499
>Create a less shitty ending for a shitty series
>>
>>63579490
Not respecting pureblood traditions, like using birth control, not living like tramps, and not paying attention to filthy muggles
>>
Things I wanted in the Harry Potter series that never happened:

>harry killing malfoy in a duel
>harry marrying luna
>>
Why is Voldemort so bad at hiding stuff
>literally gives diary away
>ring in his family's house with some poor curse that only worked because Dumby got distracted because of the stone
>locket gets stolen literally 2 days after hiding it
>3 teenagers steal cup from the bank, nice security
>thinks he's the only one who's ever found a room full of hidden stuff and just leaves diadem there
>a fucking snake
It was probably for the best that he didn't know harry was one or he would have hidden him in some stupid place too
>>
Voldemort gets shot. Muggles learn about wizards and declare an all-out war. Muggles win.
>>
>>63579599
>like using birth control, not living like tramps

That's being poor, not being a muggle lover.
>>
Voldemort kills Harry as a baby because the power of love is a stupid fucking plot device
>>
>>63579618
>>literally gives diary away
He left it in the possession of Lucius Malfoy, one of his most trusted followers. The others are kind of dumb though. Did they ever say where Nagini was during the 13 years Voldemort was semi-dead?
>>
>>63574644

No way for it to

>not be edgy
>make sense given rules of universe
>not involve some Deus-Ex Machina
>not some boring shit like 'Harry dies
>>
>>63575496

That's basically what happens in Volume 3 of The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Harry Potter does a magical school shooting at Hogwarts once the pressure gets to him.
>>
>>63579618
preface this with the fact that they were all horecruxs and the general population doesn't know what that is and what to look for

>literally gives diary away
to his most trusted lieutenant in the off chance that he died, who he knew would make it out of the war unscathed
>ring in his family's house with some poor curse that only worked because Dumby got distracted because of the stone
house that no one would have associated with him because no one knew where he came from, and he was distracted because of a curse on the stone
>locket gets stolen literally 2 days after hiding it
i got no explanation for that
>3 teenagers steal cup from the bank, nice security
with help from an inside man who knew the security systems
>thinks he's the only one who's ever found a room full of hidden stuff and just leaves diadem there
believable because not even dumbldore knew where it was and it took asking house elves (which have never actually been seen outside the kitchen where only a few students go) for harry to find it
>a fucking snake
where else are you going to hide a piece of your soul, except in your most trusted friend and confidant? doesn't make it less stupid

he would have actually kept harry locked away, or turned him to his side, or at the least found a way to move the soul to a different item. but he would have loved the poetry of turning the symbol of hope of the people of britan against them
>>
>>63574644
There is no ending. Harry and his pals continue to go on magical adventures and Rowling continues to milk the series until it loses popularity and fades into obscurity.
>>
>>63579574
>then how did they get the bag of fangs?
Whoever harvested the basilisk's carcass (a 2 ton magical snake does not completely decompose in 5 years) removed the Parseltongue password protection and replaced it with one that requires a hissing sound.

Hermione figured this out because she'd know that Parseltongue is a magical ability and not just a hissing sound you remember and copy (or you could just learn it, duh). Ron knew this because he was in on it, Hermione caught him in a lie and put her under the Imperious curse.

It's okay that you didn't figure this out, JK was subtle
>>
>>63578459
Would take thousands of years dipshit
>>
>>63575076
I know this is bait but I'm legitimately mad that you put Dune in shit-tier
>>
>>63579842
Haven't wizards been around for thousands of years?
>>
>>63579750
He didn't turn Nagini into a horcrux until around book 4 so he probably found her in Albania while hiding.
>>
>>63574644

When Harry 'dies', he tapps into the primal, most basic flow of magic. From within it, he merges with Voldemort, de facto neutralizing him, but Voldemort still lives within him as a spirit. For all his remaining days, Harry will have to roam the Earth and resist constant temptations from Voldemort. He becomes a hermit, a mystic, a living legend.
>>
File: Frodo.jpg (44 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Frodo.jpg
44 KB, 400x399
>>63579618
why didn't vore de mart just make his phylactery a grain of sand and send it down to the bottom of the marinara trench
>>
>>63579750
>Did they ever say where Nagini was during the 13 years Voldemort was semi-dead?
I thought he found Nagini in Albania? I can't remember for sure but I know there's no mention of her before 94.
>>
File: 1448832273449.jpg (101 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1448832273449.jpg
101 KB, 720x479
>>63579877
>>
>>63579869
>>63579898
Oh, I thought he finished doing the whole >muh seven horcruxes thing before his downfall.
>>
>>63575076
>dune
>shit tier
M8
>>
>read the books
>First 3 are really good
>4th takes a turn in writing, guess Rowling ran out of ideas
>seen the movies
>first 3 are really good
>4 takes a turn, guess they were "too old" for fun stories
It's a shame. I rewatch Harry Potter occasionally and the first 3 films just do the "young teens in magic school" thing well. It's a pretty fun formula and makes me remember being engrossed in these books when I was a kid. But the later ones just aren't the same. You can say they "grew up" and so the story got darker or whatever, but I really think Rowling should have made two storylines: one in the line of the originals and one in the more line. But I doubt she or the movie producers would have done it well. It took her a decade to turn out 7 okish books after all.
>>
>>63579628
>Muggles win.
People who think this are retarded. How exactly do you defeat time-travelling shape-shifting mind-controlling teleporters that have been living invisibility within your country for longer than you?

And then there's all the dragons, trolls, dementors, acromantula and the like that are only being kept in check by the wizards.
>>
>Pronouncing the "t" in Voldemort

Do people seriously do this?
>>
>>63574798
Hello, Reddit!
>>
>>63579961
>really good

They let a little girl play with time travel magic so she can take more classes. That is almost the entirety of the story of book 3. I'm still in disbelief that she actually wrote that.
>>
>>63579973
>How exactly do you defeat time-travelling shape-shifting mind-controlling teleporters that have been living invisibility within your country for longer than you?

By breeding with them.

VOLDEMORT WAS RIGHT
>>
>>63579929
the only reason that harry became a horecrux was because his soul was so unstable form splitting it 6. he was all done with it before he went to kill harry
>>
File: 1446974954672.jpg (12 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1446974954672.jpg
12 KB, 251x242
>>63577159
>>
>>63574644
How much do you think he regrets not going for Hermione when he had the chance?
>>
File: Frodor.jpg (33 KB, 400x399) Image search: [Google]
Frodor.jpg
33 KB, 400x399
>>63580036
why didn't volkdamore send his phylactery back in time with time travel but make it mess up on purpose so the pterodactyl gets trapped in an unreachable and impossible to locate space and time?
>>
>>63580036
Wait, how many Horcruxes were there? Did he mean to make 7 Horcruxes or to split his soul into 7 pieces, i.e. 6 Horcruxes? It's been a while since I read this stuff.
>>
>>63577159
fucking based
harry shit blown the hell out
>>
>>63579818
>and he was distracted because of a curse on the stone
He only touched it because he wanted to use the stone to see his family and somehow forgot it was a horcrux, he could have just stabbed the ring safely right away if it wasn't for that
>>
>>63575270
And harry's father, and later, harry, had one the whole time, and dumbledore had the other whole time, and the last one was in the school's closet the whole time.
Worldbuilding.
>>
>>63578032
>Rowling directed the movies
Am I being trolled ?
>>
>>63580132
He wanted a 7 piece soul, 6 of which were outside of his body.

Harry was accidentally the 6th horcrux
Nagini was intentionally the 7th (but Voldemort thought it was 6th).

If you want to confuse people, you could also argue that Nagini and Harry were both 6th, because the first horcrux was destroyed between making Harry and Nagini.

JK has wavered on whether Harry was really a horcrux, but he was definitely a carrier of part of Voldemort's soul.
>>
I got rad ending, but you had to change a few things along the way

>the rule for Horcruxes would be they have to be created from 'works of arts', but obiously, you can't take that literatelly
>Voldemort creates 7 Horcruxes:

>Declaration of Independence
>Mona Lisa
>Kaaba
>Ode to Joy
>E=mc^2 equation
>the Internet
>Harry's incredibly pretty friend

Harry and co. would have to destroy those 'things', which wouldn't always be easy, since some are heavily guarded and some are notion, not physical objects, so for example, to destroy E=mc^2 Harry would have to prove with magic it's not true. Also, Nicholas Cage would help him with getting Declaration of Independence
>>
>>63580036
He wasn't done, he only had 5 when he went to kill Harry, then Harry became number 6 accidentally and then he made Nagini the 7th thinking it was the 6th.

>>63580132
He wanted 7 soul parts so 6 horcruxes but accidentally made one too many.
>>
>>63579871

>He becomes a hermit, a mystic, a living legend, a silent guardian, a watchful protector, the dark knight trademark
>>
>>63578279
I mean, yes? Probably?

There's fanfic of Draco fucking a polymorphed Hermione that is now a flying broom. So there's gotta be one where Harry is wizard king, pussy slayer.
>>
File: 136968012428119206_cfake.jpg (322 KB, 956x1492) Image search: [Google]
136968012428119206_cfake.jpg
322 KB, 956x1492
the same except someone casts a spell on hermione to make her clothes invisible but she won't notice
or just spell induced boob growth
>>
Leave the films exactly as they are.

After the credits. there's another epilogue where Harry is happily married to Hermione and Luna with their beautiful kids, then in the background a crying Ginny apparates away, and appears in a little cottage, where a woman is writing at a desk, she turns and screams, Ginny casts the killing curse at her and she drops to the ground. Ginny then calmly takes the woman's place at her desk and continues writing. The scene slowly pans out, with the only sound being Ginny's pen scratching at the paper, revealing the dead woman to be JK Rowling.

Cut to black.
>>
File: 1449740190070.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1449740190070.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>>63580339

>"I've trapped a part of my soul in the concept of e=mc2"
>>
File: 520.jpg (40 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
520.jpg
40 KB, 680x497
>>63580490
>cfake
>>
I want to fuck Luna
>>
>>63580666
Right in her, plump, juicy, sweetly scented pussy.
>>
>>63580666
that's a lewd thing to say about such a sweet girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYYU3OndU-w
>>
>>63574644
I get transported into the story and rape Hermione, and Ginny.
>>
>>63580857
Ginny is so easy it's literally impossible to rape her
>>
File: 1436057713814.gif (835 KB, 280x189) Image search: [Google]
1436057713814.gif
835 KB, 280x189
>>63580812
10 seconds in and she is too fucking cute to do anything lewd to
>>
>>63580339
luna?
>>
>>63580812
best irish accent ever, why the fuck did she have to grow into a fucking moon.
>>
>>63580952
Why does Harry marry a girl that is literally a copy of his mom
>>
>>63581280

P O T T E R Y
O
T
T
E
R
Y
>>
File: Emma-Watson-wallpapers1.jpg (1 MB, 2242x3252) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Watson-wallpapers1.jpg
1 MB, 2242x3252
>>63581280
why was harry's dad such a fucking douche?
>>
>>63581029

le what?
>>
>>63581334

harrys dad was a chad
>>
>>63581706
his pretty friend, sure as shit cant be emma watson
>>
The aryan KKK wizards win, slytherin purges all the unclean and voldemort becomes hogwarts' new leader
>>
Remove the last chapter of The Deathly Hallows.
That's all I would change.
>>
>>63581923

Ah, this. Well, sure. But I was thinking about someone with no personality besides 'she is sure pretty man, like this French chick from 4th book'. Also, instead of killing her, he would just have to fuck her shit up and unpretty her
>>
File: 1398161956100.jpg (785 KB, 1488x2240) Image search: [Google]
1398161956100.jpg
785 KB, 1488x2240
>>63581923
just replace emma with an actually attractive woman and you're good to go
>>
>End of the book hints that Ron is interested in the wand
>Everybody is going crazy about the prologue >Think it will be about Ron turning evil Seriously the ending I thought when I was 14 was more interesting than the one JK rowling came up with.
>>
>>63581954
>Harry talks with Dumbledore in his head and then the book ends
yeah that went well
>>
All that shit with Harry being like Voldemort should have come to a head. Instead of stupid teenager drama shit at school and in the woods, Harry legitimately becomes an asshole in pursuit of magical power because he can't get over his survivors guilt and deaths because of his special snowflake shit.

Luna should have fallen in love with Harry and they both start slipping away from the others, Dumbledores Army is stopped because Harry starts using it for his own means. When Malfoy joins the Death Eaters, Harry uses him to get closer to Voldemort. Luna is still captured and Harry saves her, killing Malfoys parents.

The last book is Hermione and Ron trying to save Harry. Then he joins Voldemort and kills him for the elder wand. Harry kills Snape, Pettigrew and Umbridge. Luna kills Bellatrix. every other character tries to catch up to him and gets caught up in the chaos.

Ron and Hermione are unable to do anything but fight the newly appropriated dark wizard army. Harry turns his attention towards Muggle scum, but Malfoy and Neville kill him. Luna is sent to Azkaban, Hermione is deputy headmistress, Lupin is headmaster. Ron and Neville are aurors and Malfoy becomes Minister Of Magic. Ginny gets run over by the Hogwarts Express one day.
>>
>>63575076
I know that these chart are stupid but i have to ask. Is How to read a film any good?
Tao Lin's book sounds like fun too, has anyone here read those 2?
>>
File: 411820693.jpg (193 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
411820693.jpg
193 KB, 1280x1024
>harry and hermione alone in the woods
>not fucking like rabbits
>ginny tags along and the entire movie is one long threesome
>>
>>63582144
I like this one.
>>
>63575033
Thanks! We all appreciate that man.
>>
File: 1302874254357.jpg (436 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1302874254357.jpg
436 KB, 600x600
>>63582211
>having to watch movie Ginny have sex
>>
>>63576569
You're a wizard 'arry. Let me stick this wand up yer arse 'arry.
>>
>>63582279
we'll just recast sophie as ginny and christina hendricks as mrs wesley and have a hot incest scene
and then they join harry and hermione
>>
>>63582021
ITs UK
Emma is literally the godess of bbeury there
>>
>>63574644
Everybody grows up, realizes that magic is gay and stops using it.
>>
>63575307
Dude, who the fuck are they? That's some nasty shit you got over there... got more?
>>
>>63579973
.45 ACP.
>>
>>63575314

God damn it. Every Fucking time!
>>
>>63575076
>Notes from Underground in low tier
AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>63574954
I've not cried with laughter in months, thank you Anon
>>
>>63575307
pictures that make you say hmmm
>>
>>63580339
>Horcrux is e = mc^2 equation
CAN'T BREATHE
>>
>>63579618
I hate Harry Potter, but I would love this.
>>
i wished the series had made larger emphasis on the similarities between Harry and Voldemort. have at least one scene with them not trying to kill each other, where they just talk and they realize how so very like each other they are.

i realize that this would require a major re-write of the story, but the mirror between the two would have made for a great read
>>
>>63580339
Why am I dying reading this post?
>>
Harry Potter would become the new "Dark Lord".
I would love that
>>
>>63574644
Leave the epilogue characters as they are but scrap the hapily ever after bullshit in order to have a sequel set in that period.

There is a secret organization of powerful wizards who are influential in the magical word (politicians, enterpreneurs, bankers, etc) and they have a secret plan. In order to achieve that plan they must aquire and dominate an ancient and forgotten type of powerful magic related with alchemy, the philosopher's stone and the deathly hallows. This magic was used by Lily Potter to shield Harry from the avada kedavra spell that Voldemort cast on him. She basically stopped an unstopable spell and gave her life in exchange of Harry's (rule of equal exchange) tahnks to this misterious magic. The Potters have a genetic predisposition that makes them able to cast this magic since they are descendant of the Peverells. When you collect the deathly hallows, you can summon this magic via the philosophers stone and you become invincible, immortal and can control everything. The elder wand that Hary destroyed was a fake one, Dumbledore hid the original. The resurrection stone was recovered by the organization and they are after the Philosopher's Stone, Invisibility Cloak and the little Potters (they are the protagonists).
Also, plot twist: the werewolf son of Lupin and Tonks becomes an antagonist because he grew an orphan but got into the dark arts unlike Harry and he feels guilty for not saving him in memory of Lupin.
Also, the magic system is better explained and we get actual battles that involve skill and strategy and not just throwing spells at each other.
>>
>>63584492
secret organization with influences, politicians, bankers following jewish zionists purposes... the freemasons of Harry Potter?
>>
To sum up what we have decided in this thread,

>There needs to be a better explanation of how Ron got the fangs
>Voldemort need to give a speech before he dies about why he chose specific items for his horcruxes(so people stop fucking asking)
>Harry should have ended up with Luna or Hermione after Ginny dies a violent death.
>Either Ron or harry need to become evil and take Voldemort place.
>Remove Harry's sacrifice or make it real and have him die.
>>
>>63584652
Tom Riddle was one of them but he didn't want to share the immortality and superpowers with them so he went rogue.
>>
>>63584700
What about Uncle Vernon raping harry's ass to its destroyal, or Hagrid fucking him with his massive half giant's cock plot?
>>
File: Froneth.jpg (83 KB, 1595x1066) Image search: [Google]
Froneth.jpg
83 KB, 1595x1066
>>63584700
why didn't tim roddle just get his hands on a time turner and go back in time and tell himself that he's retarded for not hiding his phylactery better
>>
>>63584869
because it doesn't work that way. if he met himself in the past, then he would have known to hide them in the future, but since he didn't he either didn't listen to his future self (which is stupid) time turners don't go back that far, or it cant
>>
>>63585015
the time turners avoided paradoxes like that with magic, or else buckbeak would still be decorating some random guy's table

all he has to do is leave himself a note like, "hey ya ruddy fuckin cunt maybe consider having one be a grain of sand and putting it in the fuckin sahara ya daft poof"
>>
>>63585085
old voldermort knows that his younger self is to full of pride to take advice, so the only reason that he does it is so that he maintains the timeline
>>
>>63584869
it seems that you are one of those fags who considers time turners a plot hole so there's no point in giving you an explanation.
>>
>>63574876
underrated post
>>
>>63575270
they had become forgotten and turned into an obscure children's story and only conspirational theorist thought they existed.
>>
Harry fuck off to The Bahamas and enjoy his life instead of being a wageslave with a ginger wife.
>>
During the final battle, a coalition of world governments led by the US, Russia, and China bust through the dimensional wall or whatever that separates the wizard world and the Muggle world, and nukes all of the wizards into oblivion.
>>
>>63574840
So is the basilisk venom part a metaphor for his fears Vernon might have given him an STD one time?
>>
>Voldemort didn't come back as young as when he made the first horcrux
>Rowling had to bring him back all ugly and bald so kids don't end up liking him more than 'Arry
>>
File: comon now.jpg (47 KB, 450x400) Image search: [Google]
comon now.jpg
47 KB, 450x400
>>63585497
>that is the actor that they had play a charismatic, manipulative psychopath in their youth
>>
>>63585497
>>Voldemort didn't come back as young as when he made the first horcrux
I'm fine with that. There was no horcrux involved in the ritual to create the body, so there's no reason it would be linked to that form

>>63585565
IIRC they picked him because he's Fienne's nephew or something
>>
>>63585595
>There was no horcrux involved in the ritual to create the body, so there's no reason it would be linked to that form
They could only bring him back cause the horcruxes kept him still alive in a way. Even if the rat guy doesn't mention them, it's thanks to them he can get a new body.
>>
>>63585497
>>63585595
why couldn't they get an actor that looked more like the guy from the second movie? He was badass
>>
Harry keks Ron
Ron keks Harry
>>
>>63575076
Nice pasta
>>
File: 896415466.gif (992 KB, 453x270) Image search: [Google]
896415466.gif
992 KB, 453x270
>>63574644
should have ended like this
>>
>>63574644
Should have left him dead
Not everything is nice
Sometimes sacrifice's have to be made
Not everyone gets a happy ending

They could have even left it up in the air as to whether or not he lived or died

I would not have tacked on the Lifetime Movie ending, don't wrap it up in a bow, leave it open, make people wonder what happened, make up their own stories

When they mentiond that he scar never bothered him again, I would have had it glow, his hand goes up, the others look all around and the narrator says "Except for..." and the story ends, letting you wonder, and leaving the door open

Plus the filmed ending made them look like a bunch of worn out sad sacks.
>>
>>63585085
Buckbeak never died in any timeline.
>>
>>63575076
Can you link me to the actual review by Harold Bloom (who is wrong, anyway, about the frequency of the phrase "stretched his legs"; we live in a digital, post e-book world--there's no excuse)?
>>
ginny and hermino stay year 1 or 2 tier and sit in my lap
>>
After Harry kills Voldemort he picks up his wand and says "I am voldemort now".
>>
The actual motive for Voldemort was revealed to be an attempt to save Wizarding kind from extinction.

The wizards in Harry Potter are often portrayed as aloof and condescending towards Muggles. Wizards detached from muggle society some time before the industrial revolution, and had lost touch with the advancements in technology achieved by muggles after that point.

World War 2 ended at some time when Voldemort was at Hogwarts, but also when he was still at the Orphanage. When he was at home for the Summer, he learnt about the atomic bombings of Japan. This affected Voldemort greatly, he realised that Muggles were far more dangerous than any wizard could ever be, and he also feared complete annihilation. This created his fear of death, his desire to create Horcruxes and his complete hatred of Muggles and muggle 'magic'. It's revealed that his snakelike appearance is was a product of experimentation with magic and radiation poisoning. Voldemort decided that the only answer was to enslave muggle-kind and to actively prevent the muggles from destroying the world.

Dumbledore is revealed to have the same concerns, in part with Grindelwald. Grindelwald had a similar idea to Voldemort, but Dumbledore came to the opposite conclusion. He believes that Muggle technology can be used for good, the Order of the Phoenix was never made to defeat Voldemort, but was to 'rebirth wizarding kind' by assimilating further into Muggle society.

In their final battle, Voldemort tells Harry that Dumbledore's idea of a new world will never work- wizards are too stubborn to accommodate. The rise of the digital age will make it almost impossible for wizards to keep their secret, and the muggles will eventually use their technology to oppress wizards.

The story ends ambiguously, Harry has defeated Voldemort, but he knows that secretly the wizarding world as he knows is coming to an end, and he plans fruitlessly to save it.
>>
>>63589545
I'm the anon who posted this >>63584524 >>63584776. I really like your ideas. We should write something togheter.
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.