[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>comedians talking about "the nature of comedy"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: 97070.jpg (121 KB, 396x364) Image search: [Google]
97070.jpg
121 KB, 396x364
>comedians talking about "the nature of comedy"
>comedians talking about how comedians are special unique snowflakes
>comedians talking about how comedians are the great philosophers of our era
>comedians attaching some social or political importance to their "art form"
>comedians romanticizing being a hostile narcissistic man child
>comedians pretending they're free speech activists
>PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANS THAT AREN'T FUNNY
>>
let me guess you listened to joe rogan's podcast?
>>
>>63572932

Marc Maron's podcast or show, Seinfeld's car show, Louie CK's show, Aziz's show, any number of thousands of roundtable or discussion podcasts or youtube shows, etc. Rogan's a drop in the ocean.
>>
>>63572932
>bro you gotta be super obsessed by what you do to be good at it
>being a comedian is such huge work dudes you can't understand
>having a corporate job? Nah m8 it's too much work you don't have a life
>>
>>63572891
No one likes a grouch. No ones forcing you to watch these comedians. You are not obligated to support their chosen profession, either financially or personally. You have autism. Have a good weekend
>>
nothing worse than comedians talking about comedy, esp. when they use ''funny'' as a noun.
>>
SERIOUS

COMEDY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtAkLGLviGk
>>
Comedians are cancer.
>>
someone post the video

you know the one

couldn't watch it for more than 5s btw
>>
>>63573000

Rogan is an OK guy but the moment he starts talking about comedy as a higher art form is when I turn the podcast off. dude has THE cringest most try-hard standup
>>
>>63573115
I don't know the one.
>>
>>63572891

what was wrong with for example the Talking Funny special?
>>
Seinfeld's webshow is the worst. Twenty minutes of Jerry and some other old millionaire that hasn't lived in the real world in decades like Howard Stern talking about what great philosophers they are, how hard they had it, how everything was better in their day and how everyone else should live their lives.

This is coming from someone who puts Seinfeld (the show) in his top 5 comedies ever.
>>
>>63573132
m8 of course you know

that woman """"""""""comedian""""""""""

shoes something
>>
>>63572891
i know what you mean, i mean come on its 2015 people
>>
Pro tip: Paul F. Tompkins is none of those things.
>>
>>63572982
those guys are the worst
>>
>>63573271
Plus he's not very funny
>>
the used to be a monkey-dust sketch about a comedian who thought he could do anything because he was a comedian. I can't find it on youtube tho.. :(
>>
>>63573115
shoes
>>
>>63573271

I MMMEEEEAANN WEEEIIIRDDDD, YOOOOUUUU HHHHAAAAVVVVEEE GOOOTTTT TO KEEEEPPP ITT DOOOOOOWWWNNNN
>>
>>63573016
He's right though.
>>
Comedy IS the highest art-form.

But if comedians believe that they are the highest form of the artist, they're idiots.
>>
> Black people dibidibidi
> White people dabadabada

> Women dubudubudu
> Men dobodobodo

> Audience member : "that's so true !!"
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 250x250
>it's a famous person seriously complains about not being able to control people's minds, behaviors, and opinions episode
>>
File: 5636.png (148 KB, 297x247) Image search: [Google]
5636.png
148 KB, 297x247
>>63573175
>>63573857

>it's a millionaire that hasn't left his Hollywood ivory tower in decades except for for his biannual resort vacation retreat begins a sentence with, "The problem with today's generation is..." episode.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 618x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 618x692
>>63573988
>it's a career entertainer complains about his lifestyle and people's relationships with him while still asserting his way of life is the only true way and everybody else is where they are only because they failed to achieve what he has episode.
>>
>>63573202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bv-7feBZtGQ

enjoy
>>
Everyone thinks they are important. Because they are...to themselves.

Ask someone that posts on 4chan about the importance of being anonymous. You'll get a long self important rant.
>>
>>63573046
fuck pete holms is the worst.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.