[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>characters who didnt deserve the shit that happened to them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: avon.jpg (52 KB, 506x316) Image search: [Google]
avon.jpg
52 KB, 506x316
>characters who didnt deserve the shit that happened to them
All cause of one cop getting a bug up his ass, how many deaths across S1-5 cause of natural police?
>>
He's just a gangster I suppose.
>>
File: Jessica-Jones-Kilgrave.jpg (144 KB, 863x1031) Image search: [Google]
Jessica-Jones-Kilgrave.jpg
144 KB, 863x1031
>>
>>63572159
>Avon tells the basketball ref to man up and not let him not let another man boss him around
>Marlo straight up murders a security guard for asking him to pay for the sweets he stole
>>
>>63572120
Death's were happening anyway and Marlo's killing spree was always going to happen no matter what. Avon could've prevented some deaths by agreeing to the co-op.
>>
>>63572786
Marlo only existed because of the co-op.

It was power vacuum.
>>
File: 1horseradish.png (885 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1horseradish.png
885 KB, 700x525
>>63572786
Marlo wouldn't have took ground without Avon going down. Are you forgetting how almost everyone who wasn't a minor in the Barksdale crew got a hefty sentence or a bullet in S1?
S1 is so comfy at the start life was good.
>>
>>63572823
Partly true, but it was Stringer's inability to want to take on Marlo head to head and take him out that allowed him to grow in statue as well as the downing of the towers meaning Avon & Stringer had to fight for corners which Stringer wasn't keen on that if. I think if Avon was there as part of the co-op he would've been able to turn the co-op around to taking out Marlo.

Stringer was too concerned about product and selling, his economics and business had nothing in them about being a gangster and dealing with rivals that wanted to kill you. It's part of the reason he couldn't deal with Omar, there is little in a business book about dealing with someone with a shotgun without police assistance.

>>63572878
True, possibly a business flaw of the Avon situation, he didn't invest in ways of training up youngings to take on the roles of wee-bey, himself etc. once they were out. Even his best and most knowledgeable dealers and corner hustlers were still doing the same thing years and years after.
>>
>>63572120
>implying everyone in the wire didn't get what they deserved
>>
>>63573756
Wallace?
Randy?
Frank?
I could go on.
>>
>>63573798
All of them could dodge a bullet if they just left when they had opportunity. No need to be surprised shit happens to you when you're inside of it
>>
>>63573798
Frank deserved it
>>
>>63573864
Tell me how the fuck Randy could have avoided anything?
>he should have just moved away lel
Fuck off.
>>63573875
>someone does something illegal so they deserve to die
Are you forgetting how everything he did was for the good of his community?
Fuck off Valchek.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 250x297
>>63572120

Of all the people who got fucked over in Fargo he's the one I felt the worst about.
>>
>>63573957
>Tell me how the fuck Randy could have avoided anything?
By not getting into drug deals and Lexs story in the first place? Nigga knew what was coming for him
>>
>>63574071
>Randy
>drug deals
Nigga sold candy
>>
>>63573957
>Are you forgetting how everything he did was for the good of his community?
I agree that he shouldn't have been killed, but unions keeping too many slow workers and fighting tooth and nail against technology just ends up costing the rest of us. The teamsters should have sucked it up and gotten jobs elsewhere.
>>
been rewatching the wire in hd and i gotta agree. mcnulty went from le cool laid back cop with leather jacket to literal kekold beta faggot. even as a self insert character he ends up being a loser that pays alimony and crashes his car drunk driving. his boss hates him, all his friends hate him because he wants to arrest avon. if you'll notice in s1, the only reason mcnulty knows who he is is because he lives in a shitty 1 room apartment in the ghetto whilst all his associates live in proper neighborhoods

when he finally gets his entire crew arrested it just creates a power vacuum and massive black market unemployment
>>
>>63573957

frank is a typical "good guy" character that unintentionally ends up being a bad guy, just because the writers have such a distorted fucked up world view

people like him ensured the economic demise of baltimore with muh unions and muh workers>robots

you hear all the time "seniority sucks", so you end up with a gang of 50 year old drunks working with shitty equipment, whilst in singapore and rotterdam they literally have robots do everything for them faster cheaper and safer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.