[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this his best movie and performance ever?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 215px-Lordofwar.jpg (22 KB, 215x318) Image search: [Google]
215px-Lordofwar.jpg
22 KB, 215x318
Is this his best movie and performance ever?
>>
>>63570314
It's not vampire's kiss, so no
>>
>>63570314
joe was phenomenal and criminally under rated
>>
>>63570314
That would be Charlie Kaufman's Adaptation.
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>63570314
>>
That is not 8mm.
>>
The Weatherman was better than Lord of War.
>>
>>63570314
You're right. Best acting in Lord of War.
>>
Wild at Heart
>>
>>63570314
Adaptation
>>
>>63570682
overrated,good but overrated.
8mm is better.
>>
Lord of War is criminally underrated. It's the kind of movie that wouldn't have been out of place among best picture nominees

My only gripe is how quickly it transitions from him being a slav kuck selling kike guns his daddy found for him to being a guy literally peddling shit to entire armies. That was a bit jarring
>>
>>63572021
>My only gripe is how quickly it transitions from him being a slav kuck selling kike guns his daddy found for him to being a guy literally peddling shit to entire armies
Once you get in the business it's easy to expand. This applies to a lot of industries.
>>
>>63570680
This
>>
>>63572021
It was shit, tried to seem like it had some deep message. There was no character development and hardly a plot. I was happy when Jared got killed.
>>
>>63570314
No and yes
>>
>>63572021

He had a uncle who was a red army general.
>>
>>63570314
Nope, it's Leaving Las Vegas
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.