[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spaceshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: Star-Trek-vs-Star-Wars.jpg (211 KB, 1920x798) Image search: [Google]
Star-Trek-vs-Star-Wars.jpg
211 KB, 1920x798
>Star Wars movies every year
>Star Trek movies ongoing, new tv series coming
>Stargate film reboot coming
>Battlestar Galactica film reboot coming
>space opera back on tv (The Expanse, Hyperion, Foundation, etc)
>probably more original stuff like Gravity and The Martian
>studios buying up rights to sci-fi novels like crazy

Hope you like spaceshit
>>
I do, its about fucking time after a decade of zombieshit and capeshit.

stay mad redditor
>>
>>63563195

Spaceshit is reddit
>>
File: 1438604637420.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1438604637420.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
2001: A Space Odyssey reboot:

New title: 2001

Monolith now brings the joys of multiculturalism and diversity

Dr. David Bowman is now played as a black man

HAL now has a robotic body to use instead of being just an eye
>>
> Foundation - the TV Series
holy shit its HBO this could be god tier!

> adapted by Jonathan Nolan, writer of the Dark Knight Rises and Interstellar
just fucking shoot me already
>>
>>63563479
foundation is virtually unfilmable. It was fucking unreadable I can tell you that much. But the concept is pure orgasm.
>>
star trek and battlestar galactica are the only saviors, fampai.
>>
>>63563205
today even /tv/ "is reddit" desu
>>
I do like space sci-fi. What a glorious time to be alive. Praise Allah!
>>
the Starship Enterprise is dragged into a wormhole and appears in another Galaxy, far far away.

Kirk and Spock meet up with Luke Skywalker and help the Jedi order bring peace to the Galaxy.

this movie is inevitable. its a billion dollar shitfest.
>>
I wish they made a serious drama about an old cosmologist who has spent his life trying to discover the equations and theories that explain how and why everything has come to be as it is.
>>
>>63563590
That's kinda what foundation is about.
>>
Terence Malick could be the saviour of Spaceshit.
>>
>>63563514
Foundation is great fuck off

If they split the different generations into different seasons it will be great
>>
The Expanse is good tho.
>>
>>63563111
cautious about the expanse its pretty sjw tbqh also hope they keep vagina dentata from hyperion
>>
>>63563791
It's pretty trash. It reeks of plebs trying to do hard sci fi by working off that Atomic Rockets website. It just comes off as totally unimaginative next to actual scientist dudes like Al Reynolds.
>>
>>63563228
Topkek, highly underrated post
>>
File: 1430370252460.gif.jpg (15 KB, 253x255) Image search: [Google]
1430370252460.gif.jpg
15 KB, 253x255
But no Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome series.

I bet the movie will suck.

Fuck you Syfy!
>>
>>63563111
Nice trips but I am so happy we are are going back to spaceshit. It's about time wouldn't you say?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.