[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>implying he isn't the best character in South Park history
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Pcprincipal.png (180 KB, 458x533) Image search: [Google]
Pcprincipal.png
180 KB, 458x533
>implying he isn't the best character in South Park history
>>
I wish they brought back mr hatt ):
Would be interesting to see him and garrison compete in an election
>>
>>63560440
He grew on me.

His being far more genuine than any real SJW made him easier to tolerate.
>>
>>63560473
Yeah he actually believes it all from an ethical point of view.

A lot of SJWs do it either because they've been harmed themselves by mistreatment (understandable! but they tend to be overly emotional in their arguments and lash out at the wrong people), because they want attention, or because they want power themselves and that sort of shaming is a way to gain it. Or they hate white people, but that's a rarer case.
>>
>>63560440
Forced meme character.
Cartman grew into his shtick.
Mr. Garrison grew into his shtick.
Randy grew into his shtick.
PC Principal's shtick was shoved down our throats the second he appeared.
>>
>>63560717
>PC Principal's shtick was shoved down our throats the second he appeared.
thats because politically correct people shove their shit down everyone's throats. hes an allegory of the politically correct philosophy, of course he's annoying, hes supposed to be.
>>
>>63560440
Is he supposed to be Danny McBride?
>>
>>63561222
Are you?
>>
Based PC bro
>>
>>63560717
you mad gay?
>>
>>63560440
>> Not Randy

Lol
>>
>>63560440
>implying
>>
I respect your PC ways bro, and it's admirable how you can keep your privilege in check at all times. You are an inspiration.

But you just simply are not amazing or randy enough to be the best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68JOF9G2PI
>>
>>63560751
your giving the writers way too much credit
>>
File: 1449327553686.png (830 KB, 987x721) Image search: [Google]
1449327553686.png
830 KB, 987x721
>>63560440
>not Nathan
>>
>>63561716
Did you even watch this season? Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
>>63561781
fuck off
>>
>>63560440
But that's not butters
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>63560440
You posted the wrong picture. That's a picture of PC Principal, not Towelie.
>>
He is in the tops in my opinion. With cartmans mum and randy
>>
did anyone else lose their shit when stan and kyle started fighting and then suddenly stan yelled fucking jew in cartman's voice
>>
>not Classi
>>
>>63562298
im not 16 any more
>>
>>63562409
that's very nice, i am proud of you
>>
>>63561733
>dat scuzzlebutt reference in the bg
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.