[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was the deal with the birds? How did Bourne know the Pr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: BourneVsProfessor1.webm (3 MB, 942x400) Image search: [Google]
BourneVsProfessor1.webm
3 MB, 942x400
What was the deal with the birds? How did Bourne know the Professor was in the field?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jLbKr11l20
>>
File: BourneVsProfessor2.webm (3 MB, 960x408) Image search: [Google]
BourneVsProfessor2.webm
3 MB, 960x408
meant to post this one
>>
File: BourneVsProfessor3.webm (3 MB, 706x300) Image search: [Google]
BourneVsProfessor3.webm
3 MB, 706x300
I guess I might as well just post them all, then! It's not like it's my favorite movie or anything senpai
>>
>>63558630

I think it's supposed to be obvious... due to their similar training, Bourne knew where the other guy would likely be.
>>
>>63558630
>>63558676
>>63558745
he didn't. all he knew was that if he ran out into the field that he would get shot
he made the birds to fly around for a distraction but also to make enough noise to cover his footsteps so he could move around without being heard
you see the surprise on his face when he sees the professor right there
the rest is classic combat skills
>>
man i've seen all three of these a ton of times but every time i think of it i want to watch them again

anything recs for something really similar? even a ripoff i guess
>>
>>63559267
watch the original mini-series with richard chamberlin
>>
>>63558630
Birds won't land near a person. The birds avoided landing back in the field so he knew he was in there.
>>
>>63559154
also the birds won't land near a person so whatever part of the feild they avoid likely has someone hiding in it somewhere
>>
>>63558630
>>63558676
>>63558745
is the Renner Bourne movie like this at all?

Also why did Doug Liman only direct the first movie? I thought he did great with it
>>
A better question would be how did he know there was an elephant gun on the top of those shelves?
>>
>>63559154
but couldn't shooting could have easilty revealed his position?
>>
>>63559606
Sniper had already fired on him. It would be safe for Bourne to assume his position was known. Also he moves away at speed.
>>
>mfw there still not a Bourne Conspiracy for pc.

Man that game was the shit.....multiple takedowns, breaking some dude's head on a table, hit someone in the adams apple with a books....good times...(except the driving level fuck that)
>>
>>63559539
Remember his brain is enhanced, this is a guy that can remember license plates and look into every detail, he probably figured out that being a farm house there must be a shotgun or something.
>>
>>63559524

The Renner Bourne is way more of a character drama then the original trilogy. It's the longest movie with the least action in it, but if can handle the fact that it has almost literally no ending you'll probably enjoy it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.