[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Other than Episodes 1-6 is anything else canon or is everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Other than Episodes 1-6 is anything else canon or is everything else considered not canon now?
>>
nothing is actually canon
>>
In the words of Harrison Ford, who gives a shit.
>>
>>63554740

>Some people have wasted time of their lives with that shit

>Of all the books to read they read Star Wars books

You deserve it, you fucking wastes of semen.
>>
>>63554740
>Other than Episodes 1-6 is anything else canon or is everything else considered not canon now?

To actually answer questions, anything related to the Clone Wars is canon, as are books like the Han Solo trilogy and the Lando Trilogy. Anything that takes place before the prequels and after Return of the Jedi are all part of the "Legends" branding now.
>>
>>63554740
TCW, Rebels and absolutely everything that came out after Disney took over.
>>
The new show Rebels is canon
>>
>>63554740
The Clone Wars, Rebels and the new books and comics.
>>
>>63554830
>I don't like it so it's a waste of time

Hello reddit.
>>
>>63555585
In this case he's right

A little sad
>>
>>63554740

No extended universe is canon unless it's referenced by the movies
>>
File: GeorgeRBinks 5_6.jpg (866 KB, 1600x1239) Image search: [Google]
GeorgeRBinks 5_6.jpg
866 KB, 1600x1239
i firmly believe George R Binks should be canon. it fits.
>>
File: 1182620195520558225.jpg (112 KB, 800x1718) Image search: [Google]
1182620195520558225.jpg
112 KB, 800x1718
>>63554740
There you go.
>>
Disney's opinions on canon.
>>
>>63555709
Jaxxon is canon that's been twice removed family.
>>
>>63555633
>Having fun is or doing something I enjoy is sad.
HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>63555633
>Enjoying books of something I like and having fun reading them is sad.
HELLO REDDIT
>>
>>63554740
Look at all that pure, crystallized autism.

Star Wars anything other than 4-6 is about as terrible as Warcraft lore.
>>
>>63556518
>implying 6's plot isn't shitty as well

ANH is the only truly great film of the series. ESB is a good sequel, but it doesn't have anywhere near the same level of adventure or sense of scale that makes ANH so great.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.