[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Characters you can relate to,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: once-upon-a-time-in-the-west-7.jpg (76 KB, 700x316) Image search: [Google]
once-upon-a-time-in-the-west-7.jpg
76 KB, 700x316
Morton from Once upon a time in the west.

He just wanted to see the ocean, I can't explain why but that fact alone made him super relatable to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndt9Z_LfV6M
>>
Why the atlantic though OP?
>>
>>63555402
I don't really know, but when I saw the scene of him staring at the painting of the pacific. Seeing that glint in his eyes.

His goal is so simple, yet admirable for some reason, something I could see myself doing.
>>
>>63554388
lester nygaard
>>
>>63555402
Oh and to answer your question, I imagine it being like how people deep down seek the antithesis of their current environment, I currently live by the ocean and live on a countryside that's flat for hundreds of miles, and sometimes I just get an urge to see the mountains again. It's such a mundane quest, but I can relate to it very much.
>>
Angela Baker.

I got mad when the faggots at the camp started hassling her nonstop just because she didn't talk to them. (People did this to me all the time in middle and high school)
>>
File: Manhattan.jpg (186 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Manhattan.jpg
186 KB, 1280x1024
he percieves time and humans as i do...
>>
File: image.png (490 KB, 851x363) Image search: [Google]
image.png
490 KB, 851x363
>>63554388
Lol stupid fucking cripple
>>
>>63556332
kek

good old frank
>>
>>63554388

Wouldn't love this movie without Mort. Just adds something special to it.
>>
lone plains drifter > OUaTitW > Django > Good Bad Ugly
>>
Tuco from The Good The Bad The Ugly.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.