[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I liked it. Did you like it? What happened to Chekhov's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: mr-robot.jpg (80 KB, 600x549) Image search: [Google]
mr-robot.jpg
80 KB, 600x549
I liked it.

Did you like it?

What happened to Chekhov's popcorn gun?
>>
Hell yeah!
>>
Literally Reddit: the show.
>>
Literally Gar-Gar: The Show.
>>
>>63551735
God Awful
>>
>>63551918
Gimme some reasons fäm?
>>
PURSED
>>
>>63551932
the title
>>
>>63551735
I dropped it after the fifth episode. Got way too stupid and edgy for me.
>>
LIPS
>>
>>63551959
I thought that was bad, too, but forgave them after the whole fight club thing was revealed and how that tied into the name.
>>
>>63551735
meh
>>
>>63552002
the subplot of the character who's basically patrick bateman but in the tech industry is better than anything the main character has done
why does the guy keep saying "shit" everytime he doesn't know what's going on and walking around nyc really fast

why does he say in the first episode that he has social anxiety and then have sex with a woman within hours of saying that

why is the main character so much worse than every side character that appears on screen
>>
>>63551735
It's good, but it hits 4chan to close to home because it's about a depressed aut whos on his computer all the time.
>>
File: congratulations elliot.jpg (258 KB, 704x528) Image search: [Google]
congratulations elliot.jpg
258 KB, 704x528
>watched the whole first season as it aired
>participated in the /tv/ threads during its run
>can't remember a damn thing about the show
7/10 it's alright
>>
>>63552513
[spoler]I thought that was cool but when he went ahead and murdered the chick it started to get kinda weird. Could be interesting depending on how they resolve it in season 2 though.

As for the sex, he was high. That might not be a good reason, but it clearly is the reason the show gives. What did you think of the whole fight club twist?[/spoler]
>>
>>63552580
sorry for fucking up there boys
>>
>>63552580
everyone saw the fight club twist. My gf called it the moment we meet Mr robot.

I really enjoyed the show when it was airing, but I haven't really thought about it since. It's kinda hard to judge it so far since a ton of plot points are seemingly going to get answered next season, which is frustrating.
>>
>>63552580
>As for the sex, he was high. That might not be a good reason, but it clearly is the reason the show gives. What did you think of the whole fight club twist?
both were shit and completely unrealisticthis show would've had a better feel to it if he wasn't just a figment of his imagination, but i guess you have to sell this edgy character to everyone because a sensible awkward sociably inept hacker is boring to the public.

Get the fuck out of here, this character doesn't have social anxiety, that's an insult to people who actually have the condition

this show is 5/10 and the writers have the mental capacity of edgy teenagers who think that society who think that society is shit and doesn't understand them
>>
Episodes 1 and 2 > the rest
>>
>>63552749
True, mental illness wasn't portrayed close to realistically in the show. But getting hung up on that one point is kinda silly. Drugs are powerful and the woman he slept with had severe issues herself, so, while I don't have social anxiety myself, it didn't break my suspension of disbelief.
>>
>>63551735
I love it!

There's nothing I love more then coming home putting my feet up while hotly anticipating a new episode of Mr. Robot™ a suspenseful cyber-thriller with timely stories and an intriguing, provocative premise on none other than USA Network™ 'Characters Welcome'.
>>
>>63552846
>while I don't have social anxiety myself, it didn't break my suspension of disbelief.
how about the fact the character was able to start and maintain social relationships with those around him
>>
File: 1441238212427.webm (828 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1441238212427.webm
828 KB, 640x640
Best girl
>>
>>63552830
im not even kidding, EVERY character besides 'mr.robot' aren't shit and the subplots are actually more intricate than the main plot which is literally the plot the fight club set in modern day NYC
>>
>>63551932
You got plenty of reasons when you made this thread yesterday.
>>
>>63553046
why was she on the balcony of that rich guy's apartment? was she sleeping with him just so she could seek refuge? also best girl is blondie, she also has best music tastes
>>
>>63553046
sorry to hear about your shit taste
>>
>>63553109
I just finished the show two hours ago and considering the plot this is messing with me now stop.
>>
>>63551735
I've had this show sitting on my computer for a while now. I don't know if I want to watch it. The first three episodes were alright but I generally do not like shows or movies that center around computers and hacking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.