[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the oppression of the sith will never return What in gods
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
>the oppression of the sith will never return

What in gods name was up with the delivery of that line? It was so bad and awkward that It seems like it should have been an outtake.

Am I supposed to believe that that was the best take they got? Out of such a great actor?
>>
>>63551243
The other takes all had Fucking, Mother Fucker, and God Damn sprinkled through out them. This is all they had to work with.
>>
File: themoreyouknow.jpg (27 KB, 325x214) Image search: [Google]
themoreyouknow.jpg
27 KB, 325x214
>>63551243
Lucas is notorious for single takes.
>>
>>63551243
that's not even the most glaring line in the scene
>"I AM the senate."
>"Not yet."

fuck
>>
>>63551243
HE IS THE TRAITOR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>63551390
Don't listen to Sheev, Anakin auugghhhh
>>
File: spins_internally.png (202 KB, 354x374) Image search: [Google]
spins_internally.png
202 KB, 354x374
>>63551390
>>
>>63551363
Don't blame him. When I want to bang out a shlock movie I hardly ever do more than one take if its not unusable
>>
Jackson in general is REALLY bad in the prequels. I hate to quote Plinkett, but I think he's right that Jackson needs a certain kind of movie and a certain kind of director to really do good work, and Lucas sure as fuck wasn't that kind of director.
>>
>>63551342
> Motherfucker the oppression of tha motherfucking sith will never motherfucking return motherfuck
>>
>>63551243
Because "I'm tired of these motherfucking Sith in my motherfucking galaxy!" isn't family friendly.
>>
I watched the prequels yesterday with a bunch of friends, and man I'd forgotten how misscast Jackson was for this role.
Dindu is just way too calm and boring of a character for Jackson to play.

Also watching this scene was terrible since all I could think about were /tv/ meems.
>>
He a GAD DAMN SITH anakin
>>
Didn't Lucas have most of the actors deliver their lines in wooden ways? Apparently Portman struggled to restart her career after this because Lucas didn't want her to 'act' so much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.