[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GAME OF THRONES S05 E10 SPOILERS AHEAD Anyone else finds Staniss's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 21.jpg (58 KB, 625x483) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
58 KB, 625x483
GAME OF THRONES S05 E10 SPOILERS AHEAD

Anyone else finds Staniss's death shit and badly written?
>>
>>63550618
>WATCH OUT
>WE GOT A REDDITOR OVER HERE
>>
>>63550720
pic unrelated you fag
>>
>>63550761
>just happens to have reddit images saved
>a GOT fag, the most reddit infested community
>p-pic u-unrelated you f-fag
take this shit back where it came from
>>>/r/eddit
>>
The TV-show is kinda shallow in comparison to the books. Stannis didn't die in S05. He just you just lost the game you oldfag
>>
>>63550618
I think his coming back I refuse to believe his not there is no way they would of shown a character like stannis dying he didn't die idk how brienne had a change of heart etc idk but his not dead.
>>
>>63550865
Seriously, come on. You're just looking for excuses to call everyone a redditfag at this point. Let's overlook the fact that you came to 4chan post 2007 yourself and is thus a newfag, you're just being a mindless shitposter in a vain attempt to fit in into an internet subculture where you do not belong.

If that's not pathetic then I don't know what is.
>>
>>63550954
wow, i did not expect that. upvoted for making me remember fellow oldfag you truly are the master of meems
>>
>>63551043
>i'll try to psychoanalyze a complete stranger anonymously using three lines of text!
If that's not pathetic then I don't know what is.
>>
File: The-Reddit-Invasion.png (126 KB, 549x275) Image search: [Google]
The-Reddit-Invasion.png
126 KB, 549x275
>>63551043
>>
>>63550618
>S05 E10 SPOILERS
yeah I think most people have seen it mate
go back to reddit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.