[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like the Star Wars shows? I sure do. My favorite Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: darkvader.jpg (57 KB, 768x431) Image search: [Google]
darkvader.jpg
57 KB, 768x431
Do you like the Star Wars shows? I sure do. My favorite Star Wars actor is Dark Vader because even though he was mean to everybody at first in the end he was an okay dad and his red life saver is so cool!

Do you have a favorite Star Wars actor?
>>
>>63547208
i do! my favourite was Chase Vindaloo as he was black and it seems not many ppl were black a long time ago in a galaxy far far away only him and Captain Pakora of Naboon. Also he had a purple life saver and wasn't afraid of the emperer not one little bit and that was really brave and cool and also he was quite handsome so that helped me like him more as i probably wouldnt have if he was ugly as i dont really like ugly people that much but thats not my fault
>>
>>63547208
I like Padmay because she's a pretty angel.
>>
>>63547431
i liked the twist that she was really Queen Armadillo of Naboon in disgueised that was actually so cool so much so that i gasped in the cinema i was so shocked by it
>>
>>63547208
I like that pretty kid Lucas Mazerunner. He kills guys with the life saver and isn't afraid of the dark force. He went to planet Muppet planet and trained with George Henson to defeat the Imperator. He was a good friend to his buddy Hal Lone and the dog.
>>
File: stickshakingman.gif (901 KB, 500x285) Image search: [Google]
stickshakingman.gif
901 KB, 500x285
>>63547208

The stick shaking man is scarey when you first see him but if you watch it a couple of times he's really funny

shake that stick, stick shaking man!
>>
File: prince.jpg (192 KB, 1062x1600) Image search: [Google]
prince.jpg
192 KB, 1062x1600
I like Princess Lea the best.
>>
File: ama.jpg (362 KB, 1132x1600) Image search: [Google]
ama.jpg
362 KB, 1132x1600
>>63547431

She's a beautiful angel.
>>
File: starwarts.png (100 KB, 236x220) Image search: [Google]
starwarts.png
100 KB, 236x220
>>63547208

I watched Star Wars with my Dad and he's such a joker, he always calls Jabba the Hutt, Jabba the Butt!

My Dad is so funny.
Does your Dad make any jokes when watching the Star Wars shows?
>>
>>63548650
My dad beats me everyday for no reason apart from me being a failure XXXDDD

I LOVE STAR WARS!!!
>>
As a kid my favourite character was Liam Nielson's character, Space Jesus, because of his wise and fatherly vibe. He was like a dad to me.

When I was a teenager I liked Annie Ken Highflyer because he was dark and edgy like me. This was post 9/11, so I had a lot of hate for sand people at the time, and watching him slaughter them like animals brought me a lot of joy.

As I got older I liked Evan McDonald's character, Obi One because I realized he was supposed to be a younger version of Ben Kenobi from the old movies.
>>
Hello Reddit! Glad to have found some fellow Redditors here. You can always spot a Redditor because they're always on the cutting edge of memes. Hold on, let me take a screencap of his and post it to /r/4chan, the boys are gonna love this one. My record for upvotes is 400+ for when I posted an epic Bane meme, it really made me lol my a*s off! Or, as they say on 4chan, "top kek." This thread ranks up there with the classic memes, such as Pepe the Sadfrog and Feels Guy. Thus, I hereby award you with the Reddit Seal of Approval, an honor only given to the most DANK meme threads. Congratulations, and keep memeing, my friends.
>>
Star wars is for children.
>>
>>63549537
Hahaha to true, to true... but thats okay cuz sometimes.i feel.like.a big ol kid! My favorite guy is nien mub! Hes a copilot like Chewbacco but hes not hairy can you imagine what his shower drain looks like?! Hahahah...
Sipermobieguy here, im posting tbis frim mu iphone 6-!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.