[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quentin Tarantino on Graham Norton in literally 1 minute. TURN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3
File: quentin-tarantino-5.jpg (43 KB, 930x516) Image search: [Google]
quentin-tarantino-5.jpg
43 KB, 930x516
Quentin Tarantino on Graham Norton in literally 1 minute. TURN ON TO BBC1 BRITBONGS.
>>
>>63547175

> watching one faggot talk to another faggot about how they both like the BBC.

I can see why youre excited.
>>
>>63547239
>Not liking based Graham

You and Quentin would get on well, seeing as you're both plebs.
>>
Quentin 3:16
>>
>>63547267
>gay
>irish
>probably a pedo aswell
no thanks
>>
>>63547305
Quentin isn't Irish, lol
>>
IM SHUTTING YOUR BUTT DOWN
>>
>>63547356
Norton you fucking retard.
>>
>>63547305
how's your ten Big Macs going? Tiding you over till breakfast?
>>
I'd Tina Fey
>>
>>63547450
I'm from England famalam, essex, colchester, oldest town in Britain you fucking, how's your london sharia police? beheaded anyone today?
>>
so whats the dealio with this graham guy
>>
>>63547575
some paddy faggot.
>>
>>63547175
where the fuck is tarantino? all I see is kurt ruseel, tina fey, and some ginger.
>>
> liking boy rapist Graham Norton
> getting all bitchy when others dont

no Im not "turning on to the BBC" you cluck
>>
>>63547622
He's the one in blackface hiding behind stage waiting to mug Graham Norton
>>
File: BBC.png (128 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
BBC.png
128 KB, 450x450
>>
>>63547175
stream anyone?
>>
so will Graham be hitting Quentin with some hard hitting questions about his childhood, his obsession with violence and his obvious secret racism?

or will they just be pinning dicks onto donkeys blindfolded?
>>
>>63547404

American detected.
>>
>>63547540
Essex isn't that far away from London, numbuts. Literally on the outskirts and you sound like fucking cockneys.
>>
>Tina Fey has a scar from when she got knifed in the fucking face
>"hey let's look at a childhood photo of Tina Fey!"
>babby Tina Fey still has that scar
god damn, it was meant to be funny but it just makes me depressed
>>
>>63547622
Turns out he isn't actually on. He didn't go because he was attending The Hateful Eight première that night and couldn't be bothered turning up to do the show. He's listed as being on the show, but there you go.
>>
>>63547770
You obviously haven't lived here long if you think places need to be far away to be different, where I live different villages a few miles away from each other have different accents.
>>
>>63547879
why was she knifed? seems rude
>>
>TURN ON TO BBC

Do British people actually do this? Help me understand.
>>
>>63547953
What, turn their tv's on? Do you just have your tv on 24/7 in america, with every channel running consecutively.
>>
>>63547898
It's not really the point. Essex is geographically, very close to London, so you have no room to talk, son. If Sharia law is there, then it's only a stones throw away from you :3
>>
Where is Quentin?

Is he backstage crying and farting?
>>
>>63547936
I don't think she was. Or she was, it was in fucking kindergarten. Maybe some psycho 5 year old stabbed slashed her with a crayon.
>>
>>63547993
I live in like a 99% white town, I dare them to try it. And really it's more East Anglia anyway, we get less rain than Dubai.
>>
>>63547936
>>63548075
>Fey has a scar a few inches long on the left side of her chin and cheek, the cause of which remained unexplained to the public until a 2008 Vanity Fair profile by Maureen Dowd, and subsequently in her autobiographical book, where she revealed that "during the spring semester of kindergarten, I was slashed hit in the face in the alley behind my house".
I don't think there is a "why" to this.
>>
>>63548172
dr pavel im sia
>>
Sia is on now.

Weird thing is, Shia La Beouff was in one of her videos.

He is currently staying about an hour away from me right now since he is in Liverpool for that art thing.

Still no Quentin and we are at the musical guest.

Time for Karl Pilkington on Chatty Man on 4 +1

Where did Quentin go?
>>
>>63547540
>>63547898
>>63548111

You know anyone from Towie or what?
>>
>>63548373
Never even seen it mate, we don't really speak like that, they really exaggerate the accent. most of us just speak like a mix of farmer and london due to all the white flight from london to essex.

But I know people that've met them, to be honest I'm young and I wouldn't even know anyone from the show if I did meet them, except joey essex because he was on I'm a celebrity.
>>
>>63548443

I had an aunt who moved to Essex and married a guy called Gary.

He drove a Ford Capri, turned his backyard into a zoo and grew dope plants as if they were tomatos.

Fun place and I am not kidding.
>>
If Quentin doesn't show up on the fucking red chair I am going to be miffed.
>>
>>63548499
I'm not surprise really, in smaller towns you never see any coppers, and even if they smell dope they probably couldn't be arsed to book anyone for it.
Also literally everyone is related in smaller towns like where I live. I live in a port town of around 8000 and so many people have interconnected family, it's cool in a way. Like my nan had 12 siblings, so at my secondary school there were loads of people that had the name barnard, or barker or had family with that name.
>>
>>63547175
You lied to us.
>>
File: ocho farto.jpg (136 KB, 634x920) Image search: [Google]
ocho farto.jpg
136 KB, 634x920
>>63548526
he didnt show up at all lel
>>
>>63548620

Ironically enough, Gary had to ditch the dope plants because a cop moved in next door and gave him fair warning that he knew what he was up to. Dude stated that while he didn't care, since they got on so well it could come back to bite him on the arse so he asked nicely if he would destroy the crop. The drugs were 'moved' everyone was happy.

I am in a small town in Cheshire, don't know anyone here though. The fun things about small towns in England is that I started taking in a black cat one day, gave it some food, it would stay over and vanish for weeks.

Went to my local pub and the landlord said "Aren't you the guy who takes in Smoke?"

I asked him what the meant and he told me I took in this cat and I was reminded that everyone knows everything.
>>
>>63548898
Was he the pub cat? My local has a pub cat, some psycho started poisoning them with antifreeze for some reason, fucking psycho.

The cat was probably a witch or something, I live in the same area as Matthew Hopkins, witchfinder general, he'd sort that cat out.
>>
>>63549077

Nah, we found out he belonged to a couple about six doors down when they came to the door after he was missing for about a month.

Weird they knew he was coming here and had spread the word.

How this guy knew it was me despite never meeting me before was just bizarre.
>>
>>63547540
Back to /int/, Rorke.
>>
>>63549201
Villages, especially tight knit ones have a way of keeping an eye on new arrivals, and word spreads very quick in these places, not much else to do but gossip in little places.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.