[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Final episode is online, wheres the Peep Show thread? What did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4
File: 1437749042230.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1437749042230.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
Final episode is online, wheres the Peep Show thread?

What did you think of the final season?

I thought the season as a whole was okay, but the finale was shit and didn't make me laugh once.
>>
>>63543312
At least I'll not go into it with the high expectations I had 5 minutes ago
Will watch it later tonight
>>
where?
>>
>Relax...It's not Blue Peter
>>
>>63543312
final? isn't it next week?
>>
>>63543863
>>63543952
http://thanks4.channel4.com/video/peep-show-series-9-episode-6-premiere

Need a UK ip and make a free channel 4 account

Then paste this in the url bar or hit enter
javascript:document.getElementsByName('video_reward')[0].removeAttribute('style');

might not work in some browsers, if it doesn't try

In chrome, right click - inspect element just above the 'this isn't available yet!' text box
Find the line that says <article class = "reward content">. Under media - embed you'll see a style that says display:none. Change it to display:block and click off that line. The player should pop up.
>>
>>63544042
>Then paste this in the url bar or hit enter
*paste in the url bar and hit enter
>>
I'm sad that it's over. Finale left me wanting more. That part where Super Hans says "later" told me it was all over. No more Peep Show :(
>>
>>63543312
I couldn't even finish the last couple of episodes because they were so bad. I was like why waste my time on something so unfunny.
>>
>>63544042
Any britkuks wanna stream it?
>>
>>63544042
too much hassle
>>
OI SCISSOR HANDS
>>
I tried to cap it but the audio got all desynced and it fucked up. Not worth watching again, it was the worst episode in the series.
>>
>>63544805
A fitting end, to be honest, family. The show has been crappy for years now.

imgladitsover.png
>>
Was the finale really bad? 1 and 2 were weak, but the last three were on a good track. Guess I'll try proxy my way into >>63544042
>>
F
R
E
E

T
H
E

P
E
D
O
S
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (24 KB, 616x144) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
24 KB, 616x144
halp pls
>>
>>63545550
happened to me earlier, i restarted my browser and it was working again.
>>
>>63545638
Thanks that worked. Now ive pasted the url and it just takes me to google search for that line and tried doing it in inspect but my display already says block instead of none
>>
>>63544042
mine says display:block by default
>>
>>63546109
Also I posted this in another thread, but if you're struggling to follow steps 3 + 4, you can just click the link, type javascript: in the address bar and then paste in the following code:
document.getElementsByName('video_reward')[0].removeAttribute('style');
and press enter, then it will load. (For some reason, Chrome doesn't let you copy javascript: into the address bar, so you have to type it manually).

I got it to work with help from reddit, try this
>>
File: screen.png (440 KB, 1483x978) Image search: [Google]
screen.png
440 KB, 1483x978
>>63546109
works here, you might be doing the wrong line
>>
>making an account

fuck off and stream it
>>
>>63546333
bugmenot.com
>>
Whelp.

That sucked.
>>
File: 1400908978338.jpg (25 KB, 301x267) Image search: [Google]
1400908978338.jpg
25 KB, 301x267
>>63546419

top lad

thanks
>>
>>63544042

Will people be able to rip that? As in, will it pop up on torrent sites shortly?
>>
>>63546435
I told you dawg, and I'm not even one of those contrarians who think s8 was dog shit. The finale was just disappointing.

>>63546504
I doubt it, every episode has been up early and no one has ripped them.
>>
>>63546575

Dammit. Well, cheers, a-proxying we go so.
>>
>>63546575
It's just... nothing fucking happened.

I was kind of worried throughout the whole season because there was no build up to the end of the show. I honestly thought they were gonna pull some crazy shit that didn't feel earned but they decided to go with absolutely nothing instead.

Honestly this is probably one of the worst season finales that Peep Show has had, let alone serving as the series finale. Fuck, give me something like the season finale with Mark's wedding instead.

Fucking disappointing.
>>
>>63547182

This whole season was terrible, the ending really fits well with the general low quality. It's disappointing that the grand finale of the whole show was absolutely shit, though I suppose maybe its meant to show that life just keeps going on??? Or they'll do a reunion show in 20 years when they're old as fuck
>>
>>63547182
>season finales
>series finale

American detected
>>
>>63547319
At least Americans can easily distinguish between the finale of an individual season and the finale of the entire show easily with one word.

Calling the individual year's worth of episodes a "series" is retarded.
>>
>>63547182
If it ended with the S8 finale even that would have been better. It's not like they can come back and do a special one off now because they wrapped up the loose ends in the space of a minute. This series was pretty bad, and I did enjoy last series. The only episode that had really stand out funny moments for me was the dinner party.
>>
>>63547307
I honestly thought that there were some pretty stellar moments throughout this season (I really liked Ep 3 and 4) butt there was a lot of inconsistency when it came to actually being funny.

>>63547319
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Series_finale
get fucked bong
>>
I didn't even know there was a 9th series. When did this series start airing?
>>
>>63547566
11th november I think, there's been a decent amount of threads on it.
>>
>>63546318
It works lads, now watching.
>>
Well that was depressing. Not the worst episode ever, but a real downer way to end it all without resolving things.
>>
>>63548029
Totally, I didn't want some Hollywood nonsense but some sort of closure would have been nice. Also while it's in keeping with the way things have gone the last few of series I'm not a fan of the last line being Mark saying he has to get rid of Jez. As lame as it sounds I would have liked at least some sort of begruding acceptance that they belong together. One last El Dude Brothers fist pump was nice
>>
I liked it, but I also liked pretty much all of Peep Show to this point. Definitely wasn't the funniest episode, but it ended exactly how I expected and wanted it to.
>>
>>63548246
I'd be okay with a downer "alone again" ending, but I would have wanted more resolutions/lessons learned with the characters. Something like Mark and Jez admitting they complement each other. Maybe Mark telling Sophie something like "Sorry about ruining your life a bit, with the wedding and all that.". Basically in the same vein as the first Quantocking episode.
>>
I don't know how to feel now it's all done. This series was so fucking out there that it felt abit off. Mark in particular had seemed to have lost his mind. Kind of disappointed all in all, glad it's over.
>>
>>63544042
Thank you! Second option worked fine for me in chrome.

Trying to absorb that. Think it's broadly in line with what most people wanted. But I really did want Mark to end up with April, would have been happy to hint at future disaster. Fuck, I'm getting soft in my old age.
>>
i think it was the best episode of the season
>mark did you piss in my piss
>>
>>63547358
>hurr variations in dialect amirite
>muh jelly, muh french fries

Grow up m8
>>
>>63544042
took me a while but it worked. cheers m8
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.