[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Star Wars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Theater gear.jpg (89 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
Theater gear.jpg
89 KB, 333x500
Will Star Wars be the first movie to break the 2 theater shootings score?
As whom will they dress up?
>>
>two shootings is a record
What movie achieved this?
>>
>>63535739
I was going to say "ur mums sex tape" but, lets put our humbleness aside, we had "shoot" many things while seeing it
>>
>>63535594
I'm afriad none will happen because everyone expects it and creeps will think "oh I'll chose another movie"
>>
>opening night
>sit down in the cinema near the squat rack
>normally I'd do some sets but I'm too excited about the movie tonight
>movie begins
>suddenly two guys dressed as clone troopers walk into the theater
>a guy in a funny tall hat and robes looks at me
>"I thought the battle would take place far from here! This is too close"
>the clone troopers open fire on the crowd, targeting anyone dressed as a Jedi
>the guy in the tall hat tries to leave
>clone stops him
>"the war is over!" he stammers
>"Lord Sidious promised us peace! We only want-"
>he's cut short by two shots to the chest and one in the head, Mozambique style
>security team drops out of the rafters and surrounds the pair
>they're all dressed as super battle droids with wrist guns and everything
>chaos ensues as more clone troopers arrive from a neighboring cinema
>dozens are dead, caught in the crossfire
>manage to escape into the showers
>droideka rolls into the showers and deploys
>ignite my lightsaber
>too stiff to deflect all the shots because I neglected to work out earlier
>"I shoulve used the squat rack" I mumble woefully as I am gunned down
>wake up in the hospital
>hear a doctor talking nearby
>"Medically, he is perfectly healthy. For reasons we can't explain, we are losing him"
>"He's dying?" someone else asks
>"We don't know why. He has lost the will to live"
>realize I didn't even get a refund on my ticket
>die
>>
>>63535594
it probably will desu senpai
>>
TDKR got shot up because of how terrible it was compared to TDK.

trainwreck got shot up because of how terrible it was objectively

Attack of the clones is close to being one of the worst movies ever made, and its part of the star wars franchise. So all jjwars has to be is at least as "good" as attack of the clones to avoid shootings.
>>
>>63536587
Probably.

>>63537063
>mozambique drill
>wrist guns
>lost the will to live
Top tier greentext, anon.
>>
Meh
>>
File: News_Anchor_Kimber_3421608b.jpg (59 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
News_Anchor_Kimber_3421608b.jpg
59 KB, 620x387
>17th December, 2015: Madison, Wisconsin - Reports are coming in of a masked shooter entering a screening of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and opening fire. The shooter is reported to have been wearing a mask resembling Emperor Sheev, the villain of the Star Wars franchise. Some audience members are reported to have shielded themselves using Stormtrooper armor plating, but one witness claims the bullets "cut through them like butter, they were actually really useless". One audience member attempted to deflect the bullets using his plastic lightsaber replica. "He made the swooshing noises and everything," claims a distraught witness, "but it just didn't work."
>>
>>63535594
Not shooting, but I am dressing as an Ewok! xD
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.