[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the Ninja Turtles movie we've been waiting for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
Is this the Ninja Turtles movie we've been waiting for /tv/?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaugHGd1Kw
>>
THIS BEAT IS MY RECITAL
>>
>>63532595
I was a bit displeased with the last one so I hate to say it, but this one actually looks hype.

Cautiously optimistic.
>>
>>63532595

>we

you got a tapeworm? But yeah, Rocksteady and Bebop look really good, might even steal the whole show.

in b4 why did they make Baxter black
>>
>>63532629
Black Baxter has been my standard for some time now. I don't even think about white Baxter any more.
>>
>>63532595
Bebop and Rocksteady? Fuck yeah
>>
>>63532682
>I don't even think about white Baxter any more.

What's the matter, too Fly for you?
>>
>>63532682
The only time Stockman wasn't black was in the 87 TV series.
>>
>>63532595
Didn't see the first one but wasn't Shredder white instead of Japanese like he appears in this one? Prefer Japanese Shredder desu, I'm hype
>>
>>63532595
yes.
>>
>>63532783
People thought Shredder was white from the trailers, but no, he's asian.
>>
File: Technodrome_in_TMNT_Smash_Up.png (234 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Technodrome_in_TMNT_Smash_Up.png
234 KB, 300x300
Where the fuck is the technodrome?
>>
>>63532595

It has the style of Avengers. Looking good.
>>
The original turtles movie was the best.
How the Foot ninjas converted vagrants and disenfranchised youth really spoke to my impressionable young mind.
>>
>>63532595
Kowabunga so stoked
>>
>>63532798
>Shredder was originally white in the first movie, but many people got mad when they saw the trailer, so the Bay rewrote the character to be asian and made up a new name for the white Shredder

ftfy
>>
>>63532629

>rocksteady and bebop look really good

first off, it's bebop and rocksteady. secondly, nah they look pretty shit. BUT the movie still looks fun.

and everyone complaining about no technodrome/krang/wyrm, they're already packing a lot in this movie and seeing as they're going for a feel of the old school cartoon i imagine that the third one will have a shit load more thrown in. might even get slash with any luck.

>didnt the turtles have a kangaroo ally? i had a toy of him but cant remember his name
>>
>>63532595
April and Casey are horribly casted

The turtle designs look like shit

But everything else looks fucking rad.
Bebop and Rocksteady look hype. Shredder looks great. Baxter Stockman looks great.

If it wasn't a sequel to the other movie and wasn't carrying over the shitty elements from that movie it would probably be the greatest TMNT movie of all time.
>>
>>63536443
Pretty much this. Wish they would redesign the turtles.
>>
>>63536305
>first off, it's bebop and rocksteady. secondly, nah they look pretty shit. BUT the movie still looks fun.

who died and made you king?
>>
>>63532595
I'm gladly surprised Casey Jones is not a black guy
>>
>>63532595
Why are they fighting the aliens from Avengers?
>>
File: 1396103722981.gif (2 MB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
1396103722981.gif
2 MB, 640x361
i'm excited,
the first one was enjoyable
>>
>>63532595
they'd better go with fly baxer instead of robaxter. I swear on me mum
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.