[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pitch me an original horror movie idea that you want made.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (24 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
24 KB, 402x402
Pitch me an original horror movie idea that you want made.
>>
a board named /tv/ that believes they have good taste but actually it's all reddit fedora tier. It's really scary
>>
>>63532512
A movie where being gay is a contagious virus and kills all women leaving only men to fend off for themselves and reduce to cloning as a means to reproduce.
>>
A man get infected with an incurable disease. This disease slowly turns his skin black.
>>
>>63532512
>women are left out of the home
>they start almost immediately acting like complete sluts
>marriage rates collapse as men can't see the point getting hitched to a human jizzrag who thinks cooking and cleaning is beneath her
>birth rates plummet
>economy facing a massive crisis, with an ageing population needing to be paid for by too few young
>against the wishes of the people, countries borders are flung open to uneducated rapists and criminals
>those with the sense to see what's happening are silenced with buzzwords
>women continue to claim they are being oppressed while every force in society favours them
>they have managed to destroy what took generations to build inside forty years and still act the victim
>shitskins loot and rop and rape with impugnity, unable to be stopped for fear of the dreaded buzzwords
>>
>>63532591
Enlarges their lips and nose but not the penis because the BBC is just a myth
>>
>>63532512
Originality is the poor mans criterion of goodness.
>>
Ctrl+K3Shift+.that you want to made
>>
>>63532512
The Anonymous Cückoldry.
It's about a 4chan user who gets cücked by a girl who's beta orbiter he is. And he becomes an evil slasher who kills interracial couples.

Ooga Booga as the Bull.
some blonde bimbo as the bulls girlfriend.
mr robot as 4chan slasher.
louis ck as vicitm #1 who gets sodomized by the 4chan slasher.
directed by jj abrams.
>>
>>63532611
This upsets me deeply
>>
I was thinking of a twisted version of the pied piper of Hamelin set in modern times. Only in this case the piper is actually a dude that rides an ice cream truck. The rats would probably be changed to an ant infestation and in the end he takes away the children with his magical music from the ice cream truck. Plot twist he is actually a pedophile that creates thos whole scenario and asks ridiculous rates ao he can steal children.
>>
>>63532512
Lucas please leave, you will fuck it up anyway
>>
The Random Refresh of Death
We select 102 random tropes from tropes.com and get 104 shitty directors to make 60 second long videos based on them.
>>
A movie about dr frankestein making a monster out of dead vampire parts
>>
>>63533118
Where does he get the vampire parts from? Why is he doing it?
>>
>>63532645
>BBC is just a myth

Spotted the redditor.
>>
>>63532611
Sweden: Uncut
>>
File: 1449668524236.jpg (100 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1449668524236.jpg
100 KB, 480x454
>>63532512
Who is this, pham?
>>
>>63532611
tfw our lives have become the horror

and its only gonna get worse.
>>
vietnam cosmic horror
>>
>>63532611
Horror films are subtly and metaphorically about what makes the audience most uncomfortable (ex Alien is about rape).

How do we make a horror film about this subject, metaphorically?
>>
>>63536130
>Alien is about rape
Decided who?
>>
A fat blonde woman is home alone at night, updating her Tumblr blog about her cats. She left her phone upstairs. It rings and she waddles up. Standing in her bedroom is a giant black bull with her phone balanced on his dong.
"You're a big guy..."
>>
>>63536340
Everyone. Alien is the D. Women fear the D. It's obvious.
>>
The Children's Crusade, with a focus on the aftermath.
>>
>>63536438
This has potential
>>
>>63536404
Give me a single source of any repute. One. 1.
>>
>>63536034

i'm on board
>>
>>63532512
FADE IN:

EXT: DETROIT
>>
>>63532512
I stick my dick in your faggot moms ass. She likes it. The end.
>>
>>63532512

Something to do where the additives in food turn people into not zombies and they become grotesque, Lovecraftian monsters the more they consume
>>
>>63532512
Horror comedy: A band accidentally unleashes an UNSPEAKABLE EVIL during a soundcheck, and has to defeat a monster which is only visible when there's sound nearby. The louder the sound, the more visible and violent the monster is.

Side note/potential plot point: they don't realize they've released the evil until the show actually starts. First Chord kills thousands.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.