[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It must be tough being a celebrity nowadays. You guys are so mean.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (346 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
346 KB, 1000x563
It must be tough being a celebrity nowadays. You guys are so mean.
>>
It's also magnitudes easier to become one, so fuck em.
>>
I think it's kind of funny that having huge hips kind of humanised him a little on /tv/
>>
>>63531968
>>63531968
No, its actually impossible now, there will never a celebrity as iconic and influential as Marilyn Monroe or Orson Welles ever again because fame is broken into 15 minute increments and spread across a bunch of random faggots now.
>>
>>63531918
But that hip game ridiculous
>>
He kind of reminds me of Denzel Washington in this pic.
>>
>>63531918
>be American director
>hire Britons
could a nation be any more C U C K E D ?
>>
>>63531918
I was just watching his interview with the Insider
He seems he still doesn't believe that he's actually in Starwars movie and when they asked him abut #boycott star wars he said that everyone else is white in the movie an laughed.
>>
>>63532004
>its actually impossible to become a celebrity in 2015
You're an idiot and I'm embarrassed that you replied to me.
>>
>>63531989
I'm sure it's something a majority can identify with on this board.
>>
>>63531918
The only difference is that hate used to take two weeks to come through the mail and now it has an instantaneous venue through which to be delivered. In both cases the celebrities in question have the option of ignoring it. That said, he can have all the money in the world but he can't buy height. Hi, John! Fuck you!
>>
>>63532039
What is reading comprehension.

I said it is impossible to be a national icon tier celebrity which is the only celebrity used to be until faggots started having too much time on there hands and everybody became a 15 minute "celebrity".
>>
>>63532104
>What is reading comprehension.
You created your own goalpost in order to force an argument, reading comprehension was never the problem here. You're still an idiot, and your replies are embarrassing to suffer through.
>>
>>63531918
>It must be tough being a celebrity nowadays. You guys are so mean.
He is probably getting paid more for his role in SW than I'll make in the next 10 years.

He'll be fine.
>>
>>63531918
Hes literally gonna cause a shooting.
>>
>>63532032
At first I thought you meant he literally didn't believe hes in Star Wars cause hes such a stupid niger lol.
>>
>>63532122
The entire point of my original post was pointing out how the goalposts of celebrity have changed in the last century because a lifetime of iconic influence was traded in for views and clicks.
>>
>>63532256
>The entire point
Nobody missed your point, idiot.
>>
>>63532024

yeah but with 2x nigger jean and 2x a dose of ugly

He is to Denzel as Meth Damon is to Matt Damon.
>>
>>63532100
Would rather be white than a rich famous monkey.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.