[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does this movie neglect to mention the fact that the titular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: milk-movie-horizontal[1].jpg (26 KB, 496x358) Image search: [Google]
milk-movie-horizontal[1].jpg
26 KB, 496x358
Why does this movie neglect to mention the fact that the titular character statuary raped a 16 year old boy?
>>
16 y/o is old enough to take care of himself faam
>>
Because reddit FAGS see past that, like you OP
>>
>>63530258
hola reddit
>>
Because the age of consent law is fucking retarded in California.
>>
>>63530258

i didnt know that, thanks OP.
>>
>>63530258
Hello reddit
>>
>>63530258

>Please Give Me An Oscar:the movie
>>
DOES A BODY NO GOOD
>>
>>63530258
why is Sean's head so huge?
>>
Sean Penn is literally Oscar Bait: The Actor
>>
File: 1438304792776.jpg (39 KB, 427x449) Image search: [Google]
1438304792776.jpg
39 KB, 427x449
>>63530258
more like assmilk
>>
Hahahahaha MILK'S ORETTY GOOD!

Hey! supermovueguy here! I really liked this actor in the film where he beats up the mexican. Hahahaha sirry fir my soellinh. Im posting frim my ipad
>>
This milk is full of 15 essential viruses.
>>
>it's illegal to fuck 16y old prime cuties in murica

Literally C U C K COUNTRY.
>>
Rourke should have won.
>>
>>63530446
Go to bed.
>>
>>63530258
because that gets in the way of their narrative
>>
Because gay people can't be criticized or you're a racist
>>
>it's funny how blah blah blah most homophobic guy I know

It's been a long time, I barely remember the meme, but there's my oldfag remembrance for today.
>>
>>63530258
movie should be banned since its based on a pedophile
>>
psssst statutory rape isn't a crime pass it on
>>
>>63530258
per US federal law everyone is a child under 18, this sick fuck should be sued with all his assets going to childrens victims foundations. John Walsh proved that anyone under 18 is a child in front of congress.
>>
>Gus van Sant

Yeah, figures. With the Jeepers Creepers dude as artistic consultant probably.
>>
>>63530258
Because Sean Penn did it too.
>>
>>63530258
Fag film for fag people who suck on the leftist agenda dick.
>>
I like that the movie is structured exactly like a gangster movie, only instead of taking over some neighborhood with extortion and racketeering, he takes over with politics.
>>
>>63530559
Actually, it's legal in more states than it isn't. 38/50 have ages legal under18. California just happens to be one of the 12 where it's illegal.
>>
>>63531182
Age of Consent laws are state, not Federal you stupid faggot fuck.
>>
i was in that reddit thread too OP :)))

I'm surprised I never knew about this before
>>
>>63530882
Bigot, not racist.
>>
>>63530258
Probably failed to mention he was one of Jim Jones greatest supporter.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.