[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /tv/ i just got back from /x/ where they were of no help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: 1449511520279.gif (1 MB, 299x162) Image search: [Google]
1449511520279.gif
1 MB, 299x162
Hi /tv/ i just got back from /x/ where they were of no help. I'm currently trying to put together a list of unsettling topics for short science fiction films me and my crew want to write and shoot. Any suggestions for disturbing or unsettling topics regarding the unknown would be much appreciated.
>>
A guy who's sees the future through hidden codes in his shopping lists
>>
Fat people who have kids and raise more fat people in the world.
>>
An aspiring filmmaker steals an idea for a movie from the internet.
>>
Basically the plot of mysterious skin but instead of the abuse it really was aliens
>>
A serial killer executed by electric chair enters electrical appliances In a small neighbourhood of america
>>
A regular Joe has an unexpected event that changes his life for the better. With aliens.
>>
John landis invents a time machine so he can relive the night he murdered those kids
>>
>>63529347
I'm just trying to see what people on here would like to see. I'm not trying to pander to anyone but I'd like to get your input on what kind of topics you'd like to see from science fiction short films
>>
90 minutes of gaseous entities speaking to each other in a different language with all of the action being them diffusing and condensing into each other. Did I mention they're aliens?
>>
Charlie Sheen invents the quantum leap machine for totally not sex purposes
>>
Mutant cyborg aliens terraform the sun with a roomba.
>>
A robot finds true love *record scratch* with a llama!
>>
A Jewish scientist invents a time machine and goes back in time to stop Hitler but sees how Jewy the Jews of the time are and--TWIST--becomes Hitler himself. Did I mention he's an alien?
>>
Two Asian lesbian single mother's battle gigantic tentacle machines in a dystopian future where the president isn't black
>>
>>63529422
OK. The idea he steals was put there by aliens and is an alien mind-virus that infects everyone who watches the movie.
>>
>>63529482
>>63529463
Loving these
>>
An alien dresses up as Rob Schneider and spreads HIV among the Swedes.
>>
>>63529486
I like this one
>>
A white man wakes up one day to find that everyone's black but him. Did I mention he's an alien?
>>
Last Action Hero 2: the actor who plays Danny Madigan is living his hasbeen life when he finds a *real* golden ticket and jumps into Last Action Hero and he's CGI'd into all of the scenes and new scenes are reshot with the original actors with CGI'd youth skin superimposed on their faces and we finally get to see Pete Sampras's wife get back into cinema.
>>
Big Black Aliens come to earth to abduct all our white women and the only man that can stop them is Manuel Ferrara with the help of his wacky scientist dad played by Woody Allen.
>>
Aliens erase everyone's memory and the most important thing to everyone as a result of this event is they can rewatch their favorite movies again for the first time.
>>
An alien come to earth and rape a black girl, is the begining of a new specie, America is destroyed, most part of the world is destroyed, only a few soldiers can save the people, soldiers led by the polish general Reltih Fload
>>
Martin Skreli releases a new birth control and--TWIST--undercuts the regular prices so all the women buy it but--TWIST--it closes their pussies up when they get their periods so a week later when they reopen, a flood of goo and blood clots comes pouring out into their underwear.
>>
>>63529229
Wendigo AI
>>
Imaginary Friends are actually programs implanted in kids brains to help them develop life skills and curiosity and direct them towards careers their parents want them to.
The software breaks down at a certain age and goes away. The main character doesn't have that breakdown and has his imaginary friend haunting him.
They're networked so kids have their imaginary friends also ganging up on him and he is corrupting their friends as well.
The company is trying to get him because he's breaking their product.
>>
A high school history teacher discovers that boners are really powered by the spirits of aliens that were dropped into volcanos on a different planet by a galactic fascist.
>>
>>63529988

Started strong but poor execution
>>
Rob Schneider was just a regular guy who starred in terrible movies and was low on money... Until one day *record scratch* He wakes up as... Rob Schneider! *upbeat music* But hes about to find out being Rob Schneider, isn't all as Rob Schneider as he thought it would be! Its up to Rob Schneider to star in more movies for more money until *record scratch* He wakes up one day and hes turned into.... Rob Schneider! And hes about to find out, being Rob Schneider isn't everything its cracked up to be!

Also its the slight future or something. Leonardo Dicaprio stars as someone who is crazy, super smart, has like mercenary skills or something, and has a crazy wife. Also at one point he wakes up as Rob Schneider.
>>
>>63530035
The original short story I wrote had the friends doing product placement to pay for the technology but it reads like the last season of South Park right now so I changed it.
The final twist was that the product gets advertised over and over in your childhood dreams so you put it in your own kid when you're older remembering how great it was while selling your children's mind to advertisers.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.