[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She literally says to harry "Maybe we should just stay here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5
She literally says to harry "Maybe we should just stay here and grow old"

Mother fucking harry has the opportunity to spend his life with her, eventually bone the fuck out of her, because lets face it they would eventually but the cumbass wants to save the world and be with the ginger.
>>
>>63528312
>what is bros before hoes
>>
>>63528349
Fuck him, he ran off like a cunt.
>>
>save the world

idk i think voldemort was onto something

muggles are pretty useless compared to fucking magic
>>
>you will never Fuck a butter-beer sloshed Hermione bare fucked, in a pub bathroom until she screams in ecstasy at the final thrust before you ejactulate into her pristine shaved pussy.

Why even live
>>
>>63528405

>shaved

lol no
>>
Also, is butter beer a real thing because It looks delicious
>>
>>63528405
Welp, already fapped this hour. Guess it's a twofor
>>
>>63528420
/ck/ here. Yeah it's real. It's really good too. I would recommend making it.
>>
>>63528419
Don't tell me you are a bushfag?
Landing strip or die
>>
>>63528420
I'm not sure if it was a real thing before Harry Potter, but I think someone cooked up a recipe after the books got big.
>>
>>63528433
Recipe pls
>>
>>63528312
>most obvious series ever
>the choices are laid out as clean cut and black and white as possible
>still there can be people getting the wrong idea that taking the easy way out is possible
>>
>>63528444
Google it you lazy fuck. Goddamn sack of stupid shit.
>>
>>63528461
There's 15 Fucking different ones you Fucking worthless mongrel Fucking reddit piece of shit
>>
>>63528444
Let me see if I can even find it. Last time I made it was three years ago.
>>
>>63528312
Here's a thought: if you were a wizard man, why would you ever settle for wizard women? Why wouldn't you be out every weekend using magic to impress the hottest muggle women with fancy magic shits, bed them, then amnesia potion/spell them before they wake up?
>>
>>63528484
>capitalized Fucking
>reddit

You are cancer
>>
>>63528494
Because then dementors would suck you for using magic in front of muggles
>>
>>63528504
>what is auto correct
Yeah I'm a mobile user as well :^)
>>
HEY LITTLE TRAIN WE'RE JUMPING ON
THE TRAIN THAT GOES TO THE KINGDOM
WE'RE HAPPY MA WE'RE HAVIN FUN
AND THE TRAIN AINT EVEN LEFT THE STATION

Literally the one redeeming part of this entire shitty series
>>
>>63528312

i was unable to watch potter movies without fapping to semen wizard hermione
>>
>>63528527
Well, isn't that , like everything in this stupid series, convenient.
>>
>>63528494
Nah man, Ministry of Magic would be all up on yo ass.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-11-00-00-47.png (268 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-11-00-00-47.png
268 KB, 1440x2560
>>63528444
Deep in my emails.
>>
>>63528589
What kind of alcohol would be good in it?
dark rum you think?
>>
>>63528614
I would go with rum. Butterbeer didn't have any alcohol in the series, so you'll have to experiment with it. Rum always goes good with sweet things though. Unless you're a big vodka fan.
>>
>>63528637
nah it did,

When they left the pub where Ron was getting mad that his sister was getting fucked by a Mexican, anyway hermione was visibally intoxicated

Also harry said something along the lines of,"Ron and Hermione will probably Fuck after they've been under the influence of butterbeer."
>>
>>63528614
Since it has milk, i'd go with a creamy liqueur like a Baileys Irish Cream.
>>
File: harryface.png (111 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
harryface.png
111 KB, 240x240
>>63528614
>>63528637
I saw another recipe a while back that used butterscotch schnapps and cream soda
>>
>>63528691
Ginny was a huge slut in the books. Of course, in the books she's also supposed to be incredibly hot, which makes up for it, at least to Harry.

The movies REALLY fucked this up, because in the movies Ginny is a pasty, puffy-faced English troll. I can just hear all the Jew producers reading through The Order Of The Phoenix and cursing audibly as they realize that Ginny was supposed to grow up to be hot.
>>
>>63528704
Yeah but you can't catch a buzz from Irish cream.

I think I'm gonna make one of the recipes that involves cream soda, and make it like a white Russian ft. Butterscotch and cream soda
>>
>>63528715
That's perfect actually
>>
>>63528730
>pasty, puffy-faced English troll

>use English actors
>expect to have good looking women
>????
>>
>>63528589
Thanks senpai
>>
>>63528761
This, there are two hot English women that's it

>lily Allen
> Hermione
>>
File: emma_watson.jpg (372 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
emma_watson.jpg
372 KB, 1920x1200
>>
>>63528312
He knew she would turn into a feminist eventually which is why he chose Ron's sista.
>>
>>63528761
They managed to find attractive actors for luna, hermonie and tonks. Hell I'd even give bellatrix a poke.
>>
>>63528936
I'd def give bellatrix a poke.

What's the actresses name?
>>
>>63528936
luna was notably much hotter in the movies she was basically a minor nobody in the books
>>
>>63528783

Fucking pleb.
>>
>>63528312
pretty sure they did fuck
>>
Last Harry Potter I saw was 4 I think, should I watch the rest?
>>
>>63529001
no
>>
>>63529001
If you really liked them read the books first, if you only kinda liked them then yeah.
>>
>>63528312
she actually said "i wish to stay here <harry>.... and grow old"
ergo she would have keked him eventually
>>63528494
>>63528568
>everything in the series is "conveniently stupid"
fuck you what else are you even referring to?
also that other anon >>63528527 is wrong

the dementors would only fuck with really bad people who are in the wizard jail. you would only ever go to jail if you committed crimes and were tried for it but wizards could commit crimes on muggles without the ministry knowing. it was only IF they alerted the ministry or if they were underage and the ministry has a way of tracking their magical movement.

but if you were an of-age wizard with decent knowledge you could totally use your skills to trick muggles out of money and puss
>>
>>63528494
You are thinking about that British Black girl working in the station diner right?
>>
Do people think she is so hot because they read the books and had a crush on Hermione growing up? I mean she looks really good but I see people saying she's a dream girl and all that. To each there own I guess.
>>
>>63529208
truthfully emma is a goddess and if you can't see that then you are probably into dudes
>>
>>63528312

harry was a fuckin homo man, get over it.
>>
Why the fuck would Hermione be interested an awful wizard like Ron anyways? Dumb ugly ginger.
>>
>>63529586
This, anon likes cock desu
>>
Will this series ever get a reboot? What would they change?
>>
>>63530557
They will make Harry end up with Hermione which was the original storyline JKR had in mind (with Ron sacrificing himself to save Harry's life in the 6th book).

I suspect before a reboot there will be prequels made of Dumbledore and his gay lover Grindelwald the original Dark Lord, and how they fought with each other and how their actions lead to the biggest war in the wizarding world.
>>
>>63529208
This really isn't the case, Hermione in the books is really unappealing. Cho Chang moves the needle a little and Lilly Potter gets you rock hard, especially when youre like 13-14 reading about how she wants Harry's dick.

Emma Watson just happened to get really attractive as she got older so people naturally got a fetish there, not from her character though, which is a boring cardboard Mary Sue.
>>
>>63530746
>Lilly Potter
I mean Ginny, sorry they are described as looking alike in the books, hence why the attraction.
>>
>>63528312
>implying that Harry and Hermione didn't fuck
>implying that Harry and Hermione aren't keking Ron
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.