[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Over 400 million hits on YouTube >3rd highest-paid comedian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Jeff-Dunham.jpg (2 MB, 1800x2403) Image search: [Google]
Jeff-Dunham.jpg
2 MB, 1800x2403
>Over 400 million hits on YouTube
>3rd highest-paid comedian in the US according to Forbes ([1.] Jerry Seinfeld [2.] Chris Rock)
>A Very Special Christmas Special was the most-watched telecast in Comedy Central history >Over 400,000 A Very Special Christmas Special DVDs sold

I don't get it. What's the appeal?
>>
>>63527122
He some how managed to make puppets that aren't creepy. He keeps it pretty safe so it's family friends. It's not entirely unfunny but it's not great.
>>
He's non-threatening and family friendly, which is weird because his set is super racist. Not that I'm complaining about the racism, mind. It's just weird to me how family friendly he comes across
>>
I find it funny because if you go by 4chan America is being taken over by SJWs and PC types, but here's this guy.
>>
>>63527182
This. He's a conservative comedian that people don't realize is conservative. He has his puppets say conservative things or things that promote a conservative agenda and Americans eat it up. Though if you pretend that the fucked up things he says are just in jest it's actually pretty funny. But if you take it at face value you may not find it funny. I don't give a fuck so I think he's funny. Or at least his puppets are anyway.
>>
>lel i keel u xddd *holds up bomb*

Oh how funny
>>
>>63527122
He's Kiefer Sutherland.
>>
He' a very talented ventriloquist.
>>
>>63527182
>>63527321
Go back to reddit now
>>
>>63527445
donald has some answering to do
>>
>>63527122
you know what? more fuckin power to this guy.

hit the fucking jackpot talking out of the side of his mouth.

we'd all do it too if we could.
>>
>>63527122
Making fun of muslims after 9/11.
>>
>>63527460
>mouth STILL moves an ungodly amount
>>
>>63527321
The only puppet I ever found funny was the old guy. And even that is because I remember him from one of those I love the ____'s shows.
>>
>>63527445
>>63527515
>Dunham was born in Dallas, Texas on April 18, 1962.[7][8][9] When he was three months old he was adopted by real estate appraiser Howard Dunham

Bastard brother confirmed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBvfiCdk-jc
>I would love to see this posted without the laughs à la BBT edit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8DGiYRhvC0
>>
>watching that bobcat goldthwait documentary on netflix
>see footage of this guy doing the same hacky shit in fucking 1980
>33 years of his life dedicated to this stupid shit with no real success
>just recently hit it big and is now one of the highest paid comedians in the country

we're getting stupider
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.