[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DUDE MEAT LMAO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Swanson_Pyramid_of_Greatness.jpg (505 KB, 1500x1240) Image search: [Google]
Swanson_Pyramid_of_Greatness.jpg
505 KB, 1500x1240
DUDE MEAT LMAO
>>
>>63526797
Fuck this gun grabbing pussy and his reddit audience
>>
>>63526797
>I'm not a comedian, I'm a humorist
>>
He is what craft-beer swilling tattoo covered, bearded hipsters of today will become.
Annoyingly traditionalist without having any actual values and an obsession with lauding their "authenticity " over everyone despite being one of the least sincere people to exist
>>
>>63528625
Did it seriously take you an hour to come up with this
>>
>>63526811
huehuehue
>>
>>63529325
>being this triggered

DUDE MANLY BACON LMAO
>>
Ron was a great character. He only ever budged on his morals when his friends were truly in need.
>>
>>63529386
the ironing
>>
Literally reddit:the show
>>
>tfw love Ron Swanson but hate Nick Offerman
>>
>>63530037
@midnight is literally reddit: the show
>>
His pandering to reddit is so fucking cringeworthy

>LE DRINKING WHISKY IN A CHAIR FOR HALF AN HOUR XD XD

Fuck him and his egotistical pandering
>>
>>63530473
mad
>>
DUDE TYPECAST LMAO.

He might as well change his name and do a Larry the Cable Guy and post more epic bacon and whisky memes.
>>
>>63530473
>not gradually savoring your favorite scotch with peace and privacy
Get a load of this teetotalling pleb.

12yo cask strength is completely superior, though.
>>
I liked the thing where he handmade a canoe

I didnt like the thing where he was ultra leftist and pro everything that destroys a strong society

I liked Rons superedit that means I dont have to watch the rest of parks and rec which isnt very good cause that aziz guy is retarded and so is meme man
>>
TOOLS OF THE STATE
>>
>>63530748
>everything that destroys a strong society
ugh
>>
>>63526797
This chart is correct, except the skimmed milk and the mustache
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.