[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a ghost investigation tv show >token hot girl to distract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>its a ghost investigation tv show
>token hot girl to distract from the rest of the old fat dudes
>a fleet of vans and their surplus random computer parts
>goes to investigate tourist spots that are all in need of more money
>"the witness said they saw a full body apparition during the day, so we are going to film at night in pitch black with barely working night vision cams"
>the investigator says "shit look over there a ghost!" as the cameraman continues to aim at the investigator instead of at the supposed ghost they see
>garbled nonsense on the voice recorders is interpreted by them as voices from beyond
>evp and ems and other home depot tools are proven to detect presence of spirits because fuck you we say it does
>some horror movie from 2005 came up with this ghost form called shadow people and now all our investigations are now catching these things left and right
>"man this place is haunted with tons of activity... Oh well lets move on to the next spot instead of staying here for more days and doing a comprehensive analysis and investigation we could then submit to a peer reviewed study in a credible journal
>>
Wow you sure took a long time to write this post I'll bet. Here have an upvote!
>>
>>63526727
Why do you even watch ghost investigation shows
>>
>>63526727
>>63526800
I agree with OP, but I think the whole atmosphere is actually pretty comfy desu.
>>
File: feels.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
5 KB, 645x773
>tfw Destination Truth ended and Josh fucked off to the Travel Channel
>>
File: 1447391897387.gif (3 MB, 400x257) Image search: [Google]
1447391897387.gif
3 MB, 400x257
>mfw the first episode of Ghost Adventures...those levetating bricks
>>
>>63526861
>tfw no Jael, no Ryder
>>
>>63526727

>it's a ghost investigation show
>they get scared and scream and or run
>never find anything
>>
>>63526861
Did anything ever come of them finding that yeti DNA or that alien corpse?
>>
>>63526898
That was the movie before they actually got a show and that's literally the only substantial thing they've ever found.
>>
>>63526898
Didnt those floating bricks turn out to be reversed footage?
>>
>>63526784
It probably took more effort than the writers of any ghost investigation show ever did
>>
>>63526727
>watching shit
>>
>>63527040
Doubt it. You can also see a long wooden thing fall down behind the bricks. If it were reversed then the wood would go back up in the position it fell from rather than fall.
>>
>it's a bigfoot investigation show
>retards go into the woods and prattle on for 30 minutes about how this is prime bigfoot territory
>hear some noises
>assume it's bigfoot
>don't find anything
>"well we found a lot of evidence that bigfoot is out here"
>>
>>63527425
Here's the video btw.
https://youtu.be/wBAiysFzLOY
>>
>>63526727
Dumb frogposter.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.