[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At what point did Arrow become unwatchable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: wtf is this shit.jpg (23 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
wtf is this shit.jpg
23 KB, 1280x720
At what point did Arrow become unwatchable?
>>
>>63525775
Sometime during Season 3
>>
Since the Pilot
>>
>>63525775
Felicity
>I read that somewhere
>>
>>63525775
Third season. It's not that shitty anymore but it's a far cry from the second season.
>>
Season 3's "Evil Oliver" arc.
>>
The part where Slade 'The Beta' Wilson gets keked by Oliver so hard that he makes it his lifes goal to kill everyone he loves.

Seriously Slade, the fucking slant-eyes didn't even like you, and Oliver only knew her for like a week. Of course he was going to choose the hot blonde he knew from home
>>
>>63525857
I didn't mind Evil Oliver. It was how everyone responded to Evil Oliver even though it was obvious that he wasn't really evil and that giving in to Ra's was the only sensible option available.
>>
>>63525894
>It was how everyone responded to Evil Oliver
That is precisely why it was shit. Half of like six fucking episodes were used for the sole purpose of showing Felicity/Diggle/Laurel crying about "I can't believe he betrayed us :(".

Also Laurel becoming anything other than a practical joke who got the shit beaten out of her any time she went out to fight crime was up there.

>>63525885
I thought the Slade arcs were the last remotely quality parts of the series.
>>
Tom com'on
>>
Did Felicity dead?
>>
I'm still not quite sure why they even need Laurel the show anymore with based Sara being back.
>>
>>63525997

Slade was cool, but his entire motive was based on a decision that was out of Olivers control. He was forced into a position to choose one life over another and because it wasn't the life of someone Slade loved, he took it ou on Oliver personally when it was someone entirely different who not only set up the scenario, but pulled the trigger as well.

Stupid motivation, but overall the best villain any DC tv show has pulled off. Not that thats saying much.
>>
>>63526327
Sara is gone again, for good this time.
>>
Once I saw Deathstroke's fucking awful and laughable cheap shit costume I stopped watching. From what I have seen since then its just as bad. It was never that engaging anyway and visually it looks like an amateur home made project.
>>
>>63526377
Didn't she die in season 3? What did she come back and die again?
>>
>>63526715
she's gonna be in the new spinoff show
>>
>>63526732
spin off show? Source on that pls
>>
>>63525775
She is by far the worst character on this show.
>>
The CG shark in the last episode was just awful
>>
Season 3 mid season after Ra's fought Oliver. Flash is starting to let me down too.
>>
>tfw the only good capeshit on tv is gotham
>>
>>63525775

when it aired on the WB
>>
>>63526748
Legends of tomorrow, starts end january
>>
>>63525775
S01E01
>>
>>63525775
1st season was awesome and the initial chemistry between Felicity and Oliver was great. The second season was alright, but the rest is plain garbage. Had they kept the sexual tension between Oliver and Felicity going for at least one more season, shit would be watchable. Think Fran and Mr. Sheffield on The Nanny. The show was so great because of the tension; the viewer always wanted the two to fuck right there and would be on the edge of the seat every time things got close, but once they were together, the show lost half its edge.

Also, because its a CW show, there's like 2 male characters that actually matter and 400 female characters that you're supposed to care about. They're trying to hard to make girls like super heroes and shit.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.