[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best fan-made lightsaber duel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: fat-starwars-kid-o-s.gif (31 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
fat-starwars-kid-o-s.gif
31 KB, 320x240
What's the best fan-made lightsaber duel?
>>
>>63525608
Ryan v dorkman
>>
>>63525608
It's an older meme, but it checks out
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SS4YAhSKfSU

it's definitely this
>>
Haven't seen it in almost a decade but that one where the two niggers are having a fistfight or a shoving match (I forget) and one pulls a lightsaber out, then the other one does.
Can't remember what happens from there.
>>
>>63525719
Wait, you mean Josh Trank's breakout video?

Also, I'm looking to get into fight choreo, and I just bought a Sparring Sword. How can I learn such things?
>>
>>63525633
I so remember this I just forgot what it was called. Thanks for reminding me senpai.
>>
>>63525608
Chad Vader
>>
>>63525719

>>63525931 here
Should've included a link: http://youtu.be/kqPiIMJLFP8
>>
>>63525608
That video is not funny and you should honestly be ashamed of yourself for laughing at some kid being taken advantage of by his "friends" like that.
>>
Will TFA prompt a resurgence of videos like this?
>>
>>63526026
Watching it again, in comparison with the other vids I've watched, what really bothers me is the fact that he's really just flailing. Should be keeping his grip in the center, where the handle is. If he's trying to do Darth Maul then at least get that right.
>>
>fan video in street clothes, in a public place with good effects and an attempt at choreography

>fan video with costumes in a public place with good effects and an attempt at choreography

>two kids swinging laser swords at each other's laser swords in mom's backyard

>the teen angst darkside so edgy takes over half the film, and the duel sucks
>>
>>63526253
Are you rating the vids in the thread?
>>
>>63526069
They never stopped.
>>
>>63526331
no, those are the types of fan made saber fights
>>
>>63526463
That was my second guess.

It's pretty accurate t b h
>>
>>63525608

The one with the Sith dude wearing glasses.
>>
http://youtu.be/-ZM4Hkw5CPk
>>
>>63526170
This here is autism.
>>
>>63526765
Autism makes for better fucking choreo then
>>
RvD and RvD2

Honorable mention for Chad Vader / Stabbing at Leia's
>>
/tv/ pointed me to this little ditty a while back.

http://youtu.be/uMXpokrfblM
>>
>>63527243
Fuck, I remember this from back in the day. This is a strong nostalgia trip.
>>
>>63526393
Really? Huh.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.