[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE YOU READY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
ARE YOU READY?
>>
>>63523038
i want to suck ehr teeth
>>
i want to cum inside of her
>>
I wonder if she trims her bush
>>
i want to lick her feet and pits, drink her piss and eat her hot steamy logs.
anyone else?
>>
I want her to bite my d
>>
I want to kiss her on the lips
>>
>>63523038

The first movie didn't even come out yet and I'm already sick of her ugly face and buck teeth.
>>
>>63523429

Go outside sometime :^)
>>
I'm actually really excited for the kekold meme to go mainstream

Legions of beta male nerds are going to realize they're secretly turned on by a buck nig fucking white women. It might have serious implications for american society
>>
>>63523409
get out normie
>>
>>63523038
I really hope that Boyega had sex with her irl.
>>
>>63523038
qt/10 in this pic 2bh pham

fucking cute
>>
I want her inside of me.
>>
>>63523409
What lips?
>>
I actually think she's cute, but her normal speaking voice is horrid
>>
>>63524931
her acting voice is terrible too, you see the jap trailer yet? jesus

everything she and boyega say is painful
>>
>>63523038
SSSSMOKIN
>>
Teeth
>>
>>63524897
both
>>
>>63523038
>AR U REHDE M8?
>>
File: risley_3270430b.jpg (166 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
risley_3270430b.jpg
166 KB, 620x388
>>63524954
>(YOU)
>>
SPOILER - since she is Lukes daughter, I don't see the resemblance
>>
File: Imagen1.jpg (35 KB, 590x330) Image search: [Google]
Imagen1.jpg
35 KB, 590x330
>>
>>63525452
Until we see the mother we can only assume she takes after her. Rey is just about the least attractive Skywalker. Grandma was sexy, Grandpa was sexy till he got fucked up, Dad was sexy, Aunt Leia too. Rey's not ugly but she doesn't live up to her family.
>>
>>63524954
Maybe because she is british?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.