[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you define the power levels of people within the Star
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: duel.jpg (938 KB, 1920x736) Image search: [Google]
duel.jpg
938 KB, 1920x736
How would you define the power levels of people within the Star Wars universe, based on raw duel ability and no force (but feel free to throw that in as well)

Duel:
1. Anakin/Luke
2. Windu
3. Yoda
4. Darth Maul
5. Obi-Wan
6. Grievous (evven though he is not a force user)

I think based on raw force power, Palpatine would probably be equal with Qui-Gon, but its really been a while since I delved into Star Wars lore.
>>
Sheev is unironically #1

made yoda run like a little bitch in 3
>>
>>63520960
It wasn't really running like a little bitch. Yoda was sort of overwhelmed by the sudden mass of lost life in the force in 3, even if that sounds really fucking stupid.
>>
>>63521005
>I only lost because I was really sad :(
>>
>>63521038
>15
I mean, yeah, basically. I'm not defending shitty writing bruv.
>>
not to be a TCW shitposter but Sheev fucking destroys people in lightsaber duels
I dont have any of the webms of his fights though :(
>>
>>63521091
I just finished that show, in preparation of the movie. It's actually really fucking good for the most part. Sheev does absolutely destroy the reborn Maul, like holy shit. It's one of the best parts.
>>
>>63521005
I always just assumed the battle was taking too long and was in too public a place, if anyone saw the confrontation they'd see a jedi attacking the chancellor and public opinion would only turn against the jedi faster
>>
>>63521123
I would like to think that, but that seems like something they would retroactiely do in the canon. I just think they wanted to have the "opposites" square off and havve a fight but couldn't actually have either one win.
>>
>>63521091
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7hBZNsPnyg
>>
>>63521194
>"There is no mercy"

goddamn this was dark
>>
>>63520879
stop selling sheev short!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.