[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trailer: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>Casey Jones isn't some big black guy that keks Megan Fox

Fucken dropped. Another Michael Bay shitfest.
>>
>>63520277
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeaugHGd1Kw
>>
>>63520277
Mikey and Tyler Perry are enough black people to fill the quota.
>>
what happened to her face?
>>
>>63521338
PLASTIC
>>
>>63521338
age and multiple surgeries
>>
File: 1430230906136.jpg (33 KB, 306x468) Image search: [Google]
1430230906136.jpg
33 KB, 306x468
>>63521376
even with, i'd still destroy her ass
>>
>>63520277
Thank goodness. Also, you're using cučk completely wrong.
>>
>>63521338
in the future, all women will look like courtney cox.
>>
>>63520277
>portal opens up above New York and alien invader ships come out of it
When will this meme end?
>>
>>63520291
looks pretty good.
less forced interracial bullshit is a good thing OP
>>
>>63520291
didnt think it was possible but i lost more respect for arrow
>>
>>63521641
>portal opens up above New York and alien invader ships come out of it
>When will this meme end?

Implying this never happened in the original cartoon
>>
im actually looking forward to this heres why
turtles look smaller then those shrek beast from the first one they made last year

those ships in the sky falling down arent ships. rumor is its the technodrome which is awesome

90s references to the truck, sewer shooter, music,

alot more turtle time then first which is why ppl see the TMNT, not for scenes of just april.

its not taking itself seirously and looks like its going to be more about a good time

i concur though would be better without megan fox and Michael bay but having Michael bay is probably why they have the support and money for the project.

side note. 1990 TMNT will forever be the best one ever made, the dark griddy movie blended with great fighting and comedy will never be topped you just gotto accept it and enjoy this movie for what it is. they wouldnt feature bebop and rocksteady if they werent trying to make the 90s people happy, they would focus more on new mutants to appeal to the audience.
>>
>megan fox and stephen amell
I can't tell who I want to sit on my face more
>>
So whats up with Michael Bay and Megan Fox?

Didn't she call him hitler and talked mad shit about him as a director? And then shes now the star of the TMNT franchise?

Is her dick sucking that good that M. Bay can overlook her horribly plastic face?
>>
>that song
>that humor
It's 2003 all over again
>>
also
normal fucking shredder, not a transformer
>>
>>63522242
Anon did you know people can act like adults and apologize and be forgiven?
>>
>>63522300
Impossabru.jpg
>>
File: 1336544868570.jpg (14 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
1336544868570.jpg
14 KB, 338x338
>>63522242
>he would take things Megan Fox said about him personally even if it meant he got a night of her making it up to him
>>
>>63522242
Only Spielberg got mad that she compared him to Hitler. He specifically asked Bay to fire her
>>
>>63522242

Michael Bay "discovered" Megan Fox (she got fucked in the ass until she got a part) and ended up in Transformers. Unfortunately, fame got to her head, she was getting plastic surgery, she lived a rich lifestyle etc. So eventually she thought she was better than Michael Bay and made some mean comments and stopped putting out. Hence he removed her from his next movies to take her down a notch.

Only when Megan Fox was willing to deliver an anal apology - on her knees, cheeks spread - was he willing to forgive her and cast her as April.
>>
why do people still fucking think that michael bay directs these?!?
>>
>>63522140
>1990 TMNT will forever be the best one ever made, the dark griddy movie blended with great fighting and comedy will never be topped you just gotto accept it and enjoy this movie for what it is.

This I absolutely agree with. Just going live action cartoon version was a smart move. I fully expect the to see the Triceratons in the next movie. My one continuing complaint is that Donny has way WAY to much shit on his head. mask glasses and nightvision/microscope whatever the fuck. Pick one.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.