[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sheev vs Mace
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1449785979506.jpg (239 KB, 1857x749) Image search: [Google]
1449785979506.jpg
239 KB, 1857x749
So we were arguing about this on /v/ earlier and I thought that we should consult the experts.

So /tv/, during Sheev's fight against Mace Dindu, was he ACTUALLY going to learn to Mace before Anakin intervened, or was he merely PRETENDING to get beat so that Anakin would be forced to help him?

We must know the truth.
>>
He's a nigger, what do you expect
>>
>>63518680
prequels arent canon who cares
>>
Dr Pavel I'm CIA
>>
>>63518680
>So we were arguing about this on /v/ earlier
Hehe . . . /v/eme
>>
He has unlimited power... what do you think?
>>
Was Rudolph a Sith? So that means he was the apprentice while Santa is the master.
>>
George Lucas says he was actually beat. He's the creator, so there ya go.
>>
Even if it was s legit fight it started 3 on 1 and mace was considered one of the best saber fighters
>>
ANI, ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY, ANI?

ANI, ARE YOU OKAY?
HE WAS A GOOD FRIEND
BUT HE'S OKAY, ANI

HE CAME INTO THE HIGH GROUND
I CUT HIS LEGS OFF
HE WAS STRUCK DOWN

YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY
A SHEEV CRIMINAL
>>
R E A D T H E N O V E L
E
A
D

T
H
E

N
O
V
E
L
>>
>>63518680
HAHA MEEEMES

Now that we've got that covered: yes, Mace actually beat Sheev. The thing about Sheev is that he's an absolute madman - he pretends like he's got these sweeping plans, and he does to a certain extent, but mostly he just plays it by ear. He doesn't really think things ALL the way through and leaves it open for spontaneity and risk because that's just the guy he is. All of his machinations in the prequels were about to get well and truly rekt by Mace "The Dindu Who Will Always Windu" Windu before Anakin showed up.
>>
File: kekkles.jpg (78 KB, 471x211) Image search: [Google]
kekkles.jpg
78 KB, 471x211
>>63519549
>11/10
>>
>>63519482
"But this part where he, he pretends to lose his power and be weak was something that I added later, 'cause this is, it moved the point where Anakin turns down to this moment right here, and you can see now, that it's very clear that he's, he, he wants him to go on trial so he can pump him for information about how to get these powers.”
- George Lucas
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.