[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the worst script of the history of cinema. I never analyze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Hellraiserdeader.jpg (29 KB, 220x339) Image search: [Google]
220px-Hellraiserdeader.jpg
29 KB, 220x339
This is the worst script of the history of cinema. I never analyze scripts so much, but this is special, holy fucking shit, this script is so fucking bad that casuals stop mid movie to say "this is script is really fucking bad" and script is something casuals don't even notice. It's a hellraiser movie that is mixes up with zombies and vampires of some kind, and it doesn't even has gore in it. It manages to be cheesy, boring, pointless and with stupid dialogue. This script was so fucking bad i bothered making a thread about how bad it was.

I went on a festival of "vintage" horror movies, and i went inside because on the outside it only said "hellraiser" and i thought it was the first one, half the room walked before the middle of the movie.

Hellraiser: deader
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ftrj6naVgQ

This is the trailer, and it makes the movie look like 10 times better than it actually is, and that says something
>>
you are probably the only person alive to have watched it
>>
>>63518233
/thread
>>
I'm such a fan of Pinhead, but the franchise went to shit after #3 and latest attempt with the fake pinhead was worse than watching a bad fan film on youtube.
This one, was just them trying way to hard to cash in on all the current trends.
>>
>>63517746
I really like the first three but have heard nothing but awful things about all the ones past that point. Is there any redeeming value to this movie? Or any of the post-3 Hellraiser's?
>>
This series is the saddest thing. There's like two good movies in there while the rest are bottom of the barrel garbage.

I guess Barker didn't get his reboot made. Hopefully they'll give it to a younger filmmaker, I think you could still do wonders with this material even with a smaller budget.
>>
>>63517746
If you think thats bad watch Hellworld. At least Deader had a hot chick. Story had so much potential though. That cult thought they were badder than the cenobites lulz.
>>
>>63518420
You don't like 4 and 6? Fuckin quality! 5's good.

Women age so poorly it took me like 5 viewings to realize the girl in 6 was from the first two movies. O_O
>>
>>63518795
You should watch 4,5,6. Part 9 is worth watching. 7 and 8 are worth watching to be able to say you seen all of em.
>>
>>63519193
Why don't you and your emoticons fuck off back to reddit?
>>
>>63519262
Whats reddit? They like Hellraiser?
>>
>>63517746

Best to worst
>>
>>63519229
I suppose I'll eventually get around to them all. Pinhead alone is usually enough for me. Anything else that's quality is a bonus.
>>
>>63519193
I've tried to like 4 but it's just barely tolerable. And they kept getting worse. It's sad because pinhead had such potential.
>>
>>63517746
I'm thinking about buying every hellraiser ever. It's all cheap as fuck. Worth it?
>>
>>63519489
You don't like that hot demon? They show the history of it and go back a hundreds of years and hundreds of years in the future but mostly present day. Part 5 is the cop trying to catch pinhead. 6 with the guy who lost his memory in car crash while the police try to arrest him for murder. From what I wrote it sounds stupid but don't want to ruin it its fucking sweet! dat ending. 9 the reinventing of the series.
>>
>>63519538
No I bought part 9 then found out its on Netflix. Netflix has most of them if not all.
>>
>>63517824
Wait is that the trailer for Hellword or Deader??

It keeps switching between the two titles, and one character says Hellworld
>>
>>63519755
Those actually sound pretty good. I've only seen the first three but I'll get to them all now.
>>
>>63519949
I think it's two trailer togheter. First Deader and then Hellworld.
>>
>>63519949
They are both shit. They are the worst of Hellraiser.
>>
>>63519755
I own them all because of Pinhead. Ive been a diehard fan since hellbound. But It's been a LOT of disappointment since Hell on earth. I can't even believe they bother with that last piece of shit.
>>
>>63521847

NO COMPLAINTS, PLEASE!! IT'S A WASTE OF GOOD SUFFERING!
THE SCWEET, SCWEET SUFFERING.
>>
>>63521847
Shouldn't of replaced the actor like Freddy. Now they're trying to replace Wolverine; when will they learn.
>>
>>63518420
The franchise went to shit after the first half of 2.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.