[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did they actually pull off a good episode after 6 seasons /tv?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
Did they actually pull off a good episode after 6 seasons /tv?
>>
How did Sam not see that tweest?
I surely thought as he walked away he was going to say "no, it was you who was giving me visions".

But yeah, finally an episode where something is actually happening.
>>
>>63512870

Based Mark, his Lucifer is perfect
>>
>>63512870

I haven't watched in awhile and there was no pandering and everything actually looked good, I couldn't believe it was the same show. It felt more like a continuation of season 5 than all that bullshit we got after.
>>
Hey now, there has been like 6 good episodes since season 5.
>>
>>63514182
Looks like the master from The Strain
>>
>>63515202

with all that charlie bullshit and fucking up their own mythology? Faggot please.
>>
My wifes son loved that episode.
>>
File: u4dJKj2.png (1 MB, 1440x1429) Image search: [Google]
u4dJKj2.png
1 MB, 1440x1429
>>63515288
>>
>>63515264
>>63515202

Dark Dynasty was pretty good though for a post S6 episode

>>63512870

I get the impression they are trying to go back down the road of Sam becoming Lucifer's vessel again like he mentioned that one time in the alt reality where he actually was his vessel that all roads would eventually lead to that happening.
>>
Episode really reminded me how horrible the show has been creating good female characters. Especially when you're comparing Lucifer directly with the Darkness like that.
>>
>>63515355

Way too much shit, and truly retarded shit, especially season 10

Did you watch how death was killed? FUCKING DEATH, this series keeps finding new ways to go retarded
>>
>>63515264
>with all that charlie bullshit and fucking up their own mythology? Faggot please.

All the good ones have been stand alone, usually comedic or concept episodes.

Weekend and Bobbys, Fanfiction, The Car one recently.

Charlie episodes are some of the worst of the entire show, her episodes are barely above that shitty backdoor pilot they tried to make.
>>
File: keikaku.png (2 MB, 1920x1068) Image search: [Google]
keikaku.png
2 MB, 1920x1068
>>63514182
>>
>>63515490

this show needed this guy to elevate the game. Now we just need chuck back.

Can you imagine the scene between him and chuck? its all I want man
>>
>>63515468

I haven't seen any of season 11 yet but that was incredibly stupid of them to do so.
>>
>>63515473

The french mistake is one of the last ones I liked honestly but over-all season 6, let down, leviathans, they had a few good ideas but 8 and 9 ultimately lead into season 10 which was just terrible.

They killed charlie off so that was good but we'll see how this season plays out but bringing lucy back is great start, now I was Gabriel back and then chuck and hijinks
>>
File: Cain.jpg (138 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Cain.jpg
138 KB, 500x343
>>63512870
but throughout the 6 seasons they've had a hand full of great episodes you idiot
>>
>>63515547

No that 200th episode and the singing and pandering bullshit just killed me. Its like they were trying to be snarky and meta but they just ended up pandering more to their new fanbase and it just set in stone everything I hate post season 5 and turning reapers into minor angels was fucking retarded
>>
>>63515612

No, they really didn't the whole mark shit went nowhere, that guy was a waste. Which all culminated in most retarded shit they ever made with killing death.

Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>63515656
that anon has a point though,there are some great episodes aftter the end of season 6,that one with crowley killing the alpha transformist,"weekend at bobby´s",that episode that was meant to be an spin off,the episode when castiel becomes human and fuck a redhead hottie.
there are some.
>>
Didn't Michael and Adam were in the cage too?
>>
>>63515765

>liking the backdoor pilot, not invalidating any point you might make

'no'
>>
>>63515817
you have to admitt they had good ideas that just went down the toilet like the episode with the golem and the nazis.
>>
>>63516018

>No Justice League tier team with all the allies Sam and Dean met with The Men of Letters bunker acting as their base
>>
>>63515793

Lucifer fucked them to death
>>
>>63516018

those ideas placed with different actors maybe. Literally none of that cast was good including the mixed guy.

It was just a badly implemented idea but it could have been a great idea if done well but honestly they did get that show.

It is called The Originals.
>>
Haven't watched since s9, should I pick it back up?
>>
>>63516245

I'd say just watch the episode from yesterday

it is really all you need
>>
>>63512870
the last two seasons have been pre-season 6 tier great; the impala episode a few weeks ago was one the best episodes of the whole series
>>
File: ASUS-STRIX.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1569) Image search: [Google]
ASUS-STRIX.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1569
>>63515210
>>63514182
Looks like my graphics card.
>>
>>63516398
>the last two seasons have been pre-season 6 tier great;
No.
The season so far has been wonky as fuck and the writers didn't know where to go with anything.

However, re-introducing Lucifer halfway through the season is promising.
>>
>>63516265
>>63516245
I'd go for season 10 finale episodes, s11e01 and this one.
>>
I really thought every season past 7 was good. 10 was great even, imo. 11 so far has been the best since 5, fuck it might even be better.

Say what you want but for a live-action show to be on air for 11 seasons, which is absolutely unheard of, they have to be something right.

That said they got real lost plot-wise after season 5, and stumbled pretty hard through 6 and 7, but I have to say there things I really liked about them, too.

My favorite thing so far about this season is that it's been a real step-up in the writing department. The show finally feels like the brothers' know their place and history, and that they've grown and matured now.

I still wish we could see Purgatory, Leviathans, and Eve all done correctly though because as ideas they are super cool. Personally I think the focus on monster-of-the-week episodes really killed those seasons over-arcing plots despite them being really interesting, like Castiel's betrayal and just the Levi's in general.
>>
>>63516245
yes
>>
File: just bee yourself dean.gif (855 KB, 307x262) Image search: [Google]
just bee yourself dean.gif
855 KB, 307x262
>>63515612
making cain succumb to the mark was a mistake tbqh

waste of a character
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.