[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>from my point of view, the Jedi are evil! If you were to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Vader1.jpg (82 KB, 992x951) Image search: [Google]
Vader1.jpg
82 KB, 992x951
>from my point of view, the Jedi are evil!
If you were to ask Anakin to elaborate on this opinion, what sort of evidence do you think he would bring up to support this argument?
>>
>>63511884
>-I'm in charge here!
>>
>>63511884
they won't let me fuck natalie portman
>>
>>63511884
The Jedi tried to kill his bestie
>>
hehe . . . star wars. :)
>>
>>63511884
That their order was so rigid that it would not allow actual good to occur. They tried to push a neutral stance on everything so not to disrupt the force but then did a complete 180 to push their own agenda in the name of their "good".

A naturally order would try and better the universe in every way and actively change the force to make everything better. The order pushed the idea that neutrality and balance was the key, which ended up making them self serving arseholes which is exactly what the sith are aswell.
>>
>>63511884
coercing children into a religious order and not letting them have gf is pretty evil.
>>
File: hehe...meme.jpg (35 KB, 555x333) Image search: [Google]
hehe...meme.jpg
35 KB, 555x333
>>63512153
mule
>>
>>63512148
Now, is this your own analysis, or do you think Anakin believed this too?
>>
>>63512332
Mine, Anakin was a terribly written character and had no motivations, just like everything else in the prequels (terribly written, not motivation).
>>
>>63511884
The Jedi were assholes to anakin from day one, even obi-wan. Obi-wan called him "another pathetic lifeform". They also illegally tried to kill his only real friend & mentor and overthrow the legitimate government and take control. I would sympathize with anakin more if they didn't make him such a whiny awkward douche, he should have been a badass.
>>
>>63512395
>no motivations
>wanted to become the greatest Jedi of all time
>wanted to be with padme and do anything to protect her
>>
They wore moisture farmer clothes
>>
>>63511884
FOR DEMOCRACY!
>>
>>63511884
They used their powers to forcefully surpress anyone who didn't want to remain a part of the republic
>>
>>63512171
This. What kind of shitty ideology were they pushing for, if their was an age limit on when a force sensitive could be indoctrinated?

Plus, even when there were hundreds of them, and possibly only just one or two sith, they acted out of a 'fear of oppression' and pushed to exterminate that small minority of philosophical rivals by any means necessary. It's no fucking wonder the sith were such edgy extremists on the opposite end of the spectrum, in hindsight.
>>
>>63512607
>gets himself "killed"
>force chokes pregnant padme
yeah gr8
>>
FOR THE BLUE AVIANS!

youtube.com/watch?v=MvacG_nhD34
>>
MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND. MODS START CONTROL THIS STAR WARS SHIT NOW PLEASE, IT'S GETTING OUTTA HAND.
>>
>>63513755
FOR YOU
>>
>>63513755
FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THESE THREADS ARE GREAT
>>
they wouldnt let the separatists have independence? or whoever the robots were fighting for
>>
>>63513755
IT'S OVER ANON. STARWARS POSTERS HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.