[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post in this thread if you think azn moot needs to give us a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1445538286769.jpg (170 KB, 1417x700) Image search: [Google]
1445538286769.jpg
170 KB, 1417x700
Post in this thread if you think azn moot needs to give us a Star Wars board. If you don't agree that there should be a Star Wars board please go suck your ass.
>>
sure
>>
better to just annoy /tv/ for a couple weeks
>>
>two replies
>two unique posters
way to go, OP
brb,sucking ass
>>
but we didn't get bane or 4u
>>
/bane/ is first in line desu senpai
>>
im almost tempted to support this, you sad fucks are really annoying.

do it a few weeks after tfa though, because we all know it's gonna suck and i wanna see it get trashed in here (and desu some memes too hopefully, don't think ill ever get bored of bashing daisy ridley) for awhile first.

then you idiots can leave and we can disperse to /tv/, /film/, /cel/, and /sw/
>>
>>63511536
We already have a star wars board, you're on it
>>
>>63512892
>it's gonna suck
You suck
>>
File: 1422971744569.jpg (6 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1422971744569.jpg
6 KB, 236x285
>>63512899
>>
You know, thinking about it, why not?

Like, putting memes aside and shit, /vp/ was made because 1) there were too many Pokemon threads on /v/ and 2) Pokemon fans really wanted a board where they could discuss all aspects of Pokemon regardless of medium and have it be on-topic. Something similar happened with /mlp/ and /co/, albeit much more cancerous.

There's certainly more Star Wars stuff being posted on /tv/ than MLP shit was being posted on /co/, and you can't deny that Star Wars is a more viable basis for a board than fucking My Little Pony.

But then you run the risk of doing the Reddit thing where every single fucking topic is its own ultra-specialized niche to the point where the site is boring as fuck. Because really, that's Reddit's problem, more so than anything else.
>>
File: 1401019273198.jpg (46 KB, 400x474) Image search: [Google]
1401019273198.jpg
46 KB, 400x474
>>63512987
>>
>>63512951
you have shit taste
>>
>>63511536

It's more like I agree that there should be a Nat Hershlag board
>>
Damn, the new poster really is shit
>>
i'd like a /reddit/
>>
>>63513933
It was made by Marvels team
>>63513936
So /tv/
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.