[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think of this show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ks.jpg (172 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ks.jpg
172 KB, 1280x720
what do you think of this show
>>
hello reddit
>>
File: JUST.jpg (44 KB, 557x720) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
44 KB, 557x720
too late for a seventh season
kenny and spenny are way too old
also
JUST
>>
>>63511474
what is reddit m8
>>
>>63511487
they aged like milk
>>
>>63511503
Hello Reddit!
>>
>>63511639

Hello autist!
>>
Fake as fuck, shitty too.
>>
>>63511438

Spenny lives in the same city as me and next month he's hosting an open mic night after Thursday at this pretty crummy Irish pub. It's kinda sad/funny.
>>
One of my favorite shows ever tbqh.

Their documentaries are worth checking out too if you haven't seen them. Especially Pitch.
>>
>>63511746
you are such a bad guy ./.
>>
Literally reddit: the show
>>
>>63511770
which city ma candian m8
>>
Literally: Jackass for Jews
>>
>>63511842
Speaking of which, what can be done about the Jews?
>>
>>63511831

Kingston. where are you at brah?
>>
>>63511438
It's funny, like watching Buster Keaton or Wylie Coyote or Jackass.

What I don't get and I don't get it about that other show where "friends" are just the worst kinds of dicks to each other, is that it's kind hard to imagine them maintaining a friendship after some of the thing they do.
Like there are a couple members of Jackass and that show I can't think of the name and Kenny who come off like sociopaths with the shit they're willing to pull to win. and really after like season one i start to wonder if they're really friends or are the more reasonable people just willing to put up with it for a paycheck? Then it kind of dampens the show for me because then it isn't friends just fucking with one another, it's a guy or guys tolerating sadistic cruelty for cash and maybe fame.
>>
>>63511894
ontario comrade, i should go watch sppeny, he is so fucking old now
>>
>>63511932
you clearly never had a friend
>>
>>63512045
Honestly
No, not really, not for any long period of time.
>>
>>63512005

I think it'd be depressing honestly man. He was also recently at some event in the city that featured old washed up wrestlers. The life after being somewhat but not really famous seems depressing as fuck for a lot of people. Doesn't really seem like there's anywhere to go at that point.
>>
File: 314445.jpg (18 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
314445.jpg
18 KB, 400x225
>>63512111
so no hopes for 7 season
at least a girl like spenny in season 2
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.