[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So If that reddit theory about this guy being the most powerful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1355718775-0[1].jpg (39 KB, 500x465) Image search: [Google]
1355718775-0[1].jpg
39 KB, 500x465
So
If that reddit theory about this guy being the most powerful sith that ever exister and the "Phantom Menace"
Does this make the prelogy actual god tier? Everybody hated these three movies mainly because of Jar Jar, but if this guy was merely pretending, how would you react to it?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisegesis
>>
>>63505679
It would completely change the preauels, imo. Too bad if it were true and Lucas lost his nerve to pull the trigger and make it happen.
>>
No. Stop being a massive faggot.
>>
Fuck off back to Reddit
>>
>>63505679
It probably makes lucas even more retarded. Putting the weight of movie on performance of early zeroes computer graphics character.
>>
even worse
>>
Everybody hates the prequels because they're fucking shit

When will this "dude jar jar is like the worstest thing EVER" meme fucking die?
>>
It's like indoctrination theory all over again. People trying to excuse an abortion of a plot by reading in shit that isn't there. I feel like i'm in an English literature class.
>>
>>63506321
There is probably some truth to this theory unlike the mass effect one. Lucas did say Jar Jar is the key to everything. It was odd for him to say some shit like that about a comic relief character.
>>
>>63505679
>yfw Andy Serkis is doing Jar Jar Binks as sith master in this new trilogy
>>
File: 1449599161486.gif (2 MB, 471x262) Image search: [Google]
1449599161486.gif
2 MB, 471x262
>>
>that reddit theory
>talks about that reddit theory
you're gay OP
>>
No, the prequels are shit beyond saving. They just don't work on a basic storytelling level.

DJJ is only great because the clues have been discovered (or leaked if you're a conspiracy theorist) nearly 16 years after the movie's release.
>>
>>63505679
>reddit theory
Fuck off.
>>
>>63506184
I thought it died after Attack of the Clones came out?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.