[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SADAKO VS KAYAKO MOVIE CONFIRMED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: juon.png (2 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
juon.png
2 MB, 1600x1000
I shit you not, this is actually happening. The Grudge vs The Ring is literally fucking happening. I'm so hyped, it sounds so fucking silly but so awesome. Glad we're getting such an out there horror movie, it's rare we get these kinda movies nowadays. Based Japs.
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3372637/the-ring-vs-the-grudge-franchises-battle-in-sadako-vs-kayako/
>>
I am totally psyched...

...if this were 2005 that is.
>>
the Japanese will make a better cinematic universe than Marvel or DC
>>
seems like a weird mashup

monsters fighting works
in freddy vs jason, the freddy character was able to bring personality into the fight

these are just two spoopy quiet ghost girls
>>
>>63505045

They already did with Kamen Rider x Super Sentai movies
>>
>>63504977
eh, both stare at eachother and slash at eachother for ages??

Wells and tvs vs long hair and a house.

Who the ring girl here?
>>
>>63504977
sounds boring desu
>>
they're like a decade late

also I have no idea how they'll battle it out or even differentiate themselves. do they slowly crawl towards each other menacingly?
>>
>>63505437
>person moves into Saeki house
>acquires the videotape
>watches the videotape in the Saeki house
>both spirits are gonna fight so they can claim the victim's soul
Not sure how the actual fight will go down though. Cant imagine these two ghosts doing fisticuffs.
>>
>>63504977
I don't know how they would even fight but Kayako seems more powerful to me. Her powers seem to have less logic governing them so she can pretty much do whatever she wants, not to mention that Kayako doesn't work alone. It's not even clear how Sadako kills people in the movies but according to the book, the ghost-like manifestation is only a hallucination and what really kills you is a virus that stops your heart. Kayako is an actual ghost.
>>
>>63507523
>what really kills you is a virus that stops your heart
Hey man, fuck you. Nobody likes Rasen.
All that bullshit about eye viruses isn't canon.
>>
SPIDERMAN WILL SAVE THE DAY!
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.