[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (196 KB, 817x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196 KB, 817x1280
Man children who obcess over mug capeshit and muh mindless fun and film snobs who have their heads shoved up their asses and muh integrity
>>
>>63503650
it's ok .. Guardians of The Galaxy was better desu
>>
>>63503650
delete this and post it again in a way that doesn't make me think it was done by an illiterate
>>
it was both boring and trying way too hard at the same time

so pretty much the typical bait movie

the narrative simply wasn't worthy of the themes, 6/10 would not watch again
>>
>>63503650
>film snobs who have their heads shoved up their asses and muh integrity

it sided squarely with them actually, it was just so unconvincing that it didn't make its own argument very well.

the bit with the critic was literally the film trying to preempt criticism for being pseudointellectual.
>>
>>63503650
I was so high when I saw this movie that I can't remember the plot or any of the dialogue, and when I exited the theater there was a borderline police riot going on outside.

Not a memorable experience, but I admit that there were adverse circumstances at work.
>>
>>63503650
its poor even for capeshit standards
>>
>>63503739
sounds like you got more entertainment out of it than most people then
>>
>>63503739
DUDE
>>
Hollywood homosexuals love it
>>
>>63503720
As in the critic represents /tv/ and their attempt at hating anything popular before even seeing it and it's basically a competition to see who can land the best shitpost. We reject people even if they attempt something meaningful cause we "hate" what they represent and how dare they try and enter our world
>>
>>63503797
No amount of marijuana can make you forget a movie.
>>
>>63503650
>movie
Birdman fails as a movie (it insists on itself) but it's a good film.
>>
>>63503865
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>63503888
lol what
>>
>>63503650
/tv/ hates it because people here can't understand anything beyond it's face value and can't understand the concept of satire.
>>
I didn't hate this movie, in fact I thought it was really good and certainly Oscar-worthy.

The only thing about it that I didn't like is that they cast Meemma Stone, but even she gave an uncharacteristically good performance.
>>
>>63503898
DUDE
>>
>>63503901
reddit: the post
>>
>>63503923
shit: the post
>>
>>63503918
dude what lol lmao
>>
>>63503972
WEED
>>
I like that part where he flew across New York

comfiest scene I've ever seen
>>
>>63503888
DUDE "DUDE WEED LMAO" LMAO
>>
>>63504002
LAMO WEED BRO
>>
>>63503988
Id like the part where he said "Smell likes bawls"
turned off after that
>>
I hate capeshit with a passion but this movie was just the other side of the coin. "Artists" who think their moving pictures are meaningful in any way and not just illusions withing illusions that we willingly assign importance to for our own pleasure.
>>
>>63504078
Sounds like you just don't take film seriously
>>
I love capefilm with a passion but this movie was just the other side of the coin. "Artists" who think their moving pictures aren't meaningful in any way and just illusions withing illusions that we willingly assign importance to for our own disgust
>>
>>63504120

I take nothing seriously, hence the "illusion within an illusion". The best films are those that FEEL important. Any actual meaning beyond that is usually ascribed after the fact.
>>
>>63503650
when did dr.kreiger get his own movie
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.