[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the bloody hell,Jez... I do remember him sucking off superhans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
what the bloody hell,Jez... I do remember him sucking off superhans when they were drugged up but god damn that shocked me.
never thought this show would go SJW for ratings.
>>
>>63503559
>never thought this show would go SJW for ratings.

Do you not know anything about their real-life politics? They're both SJWs with Webb being the more radical one.
>>
>>63503847

Not OP, but they're not the main writers of the show.

Kinda seemed like a weird turn to take, but I guess they just couldn't think of anything else to do with Jez. And it's true, I've always cared more about Mark. I really want Mark to end up with April, but I don't really have anything in mind for Jez.
>>
>>63503559
how is it shocking? he's admitted to having had more sex with men than Sophie.
>>
>>63503909
>they're not the main writers of the show.
They don't write for the show at all.

Also Jez has always been closeted bi if you've been paying attention.
>>
so with Mark getting moles checked and a colonoscopy there's pretty much no doubt he'll have cancer, yeah?
>>
>>63503995
>They don't write for the show at all.

They do 'additional material'. Presumably the odd ad-lib or dialogue touch-up.
>>
File: 1447102935352.png (645 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
1447102935352.png
645 KB, 830x1262
>>63503916
just seemed weird after his reaction to remembering he sucked off superhans as he did not seem that happy about it.
must be one hell of a moment of clarity though suddenly remembering you sucked your best m8s dick.
>>
>>63504109
>get drunk
>fuck someone you usually wouldn't
>feel bad

Seems totally standard.
>>
>>63504068
Yeah I think they improvise some stuff during rehearsals which then gets incorporated into the scripts, but they definitely aren't involved with the actual plotting.
>>
>>63504109
He was also jealous that Barney sucked off Superhans, remember?
>>
>>63504138
I hate saturdays when I wake up with a bulldog next to me too but kinda different situations to turning fag.
>>
>>63503559
You're wrong. That show has not gone Serious Joke Wizard for rating.
>>63503847
They are not Serious Joke Wizards.
>>
Can anyone find a promo clip for the finale? Can't seem to dig one up.
>>
>>63503847
Mark is a closet fucking Nazi and Jez is pretty much a serial killer after that dog BBQ
>>
>>63504228
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>63504337
REAL LIFE
E
A
L

L
I
F
E
>>
>>63504260
I am going to guess Jez rapes Mark?
>>
>>63504195
le edgemaster
>>
File: 15656734.gif (420 KB, 500x255) Image search: [Google]
15656734.gif
420 KB, 500x255
>>63504011
>mark ends up with cancer
>april is pregnant
>jez ends up in jail for the snake
>no johnson
>no big suze
>no more episodes ever
>>
>>63504109
he was probably unhappy because it was hans.
>>
I thought it was obvious from the start that jez was the sort who would fuck a guy
>>
>>63505644
Jez is gunna get fucked over by the loan Mark gave him
>>
>>63505699
This. Anybody whining about Jez being gay either hasn't been watching from the start or hasn't been paying attention. He's mentioned several times he's fucked guys. It's not the result of the "SJW agenda".
>>
>>63505761
I think it's more that most of the "Jez is a faggot" stuff was jokes dawg
>>
>>63507180
He was literally upset that an underage boy would have sucked Superhans' dick instead of his.
>>
>>63507215
yeah those was jokes. there is a difference between humour derived from a character having gay tendencies and a character just outright being a gay character who has sex with men has part of a plot line.
>>
>>63503995
>Also Jez has always been closeted bi
When will this meme die? Literally everytime he did something guy was because he was either high as fuck or really desperate for something. Having a blasé attitude towards sex was always part of Jeremy's character. Being gay wasn't. This is handled especially poorly since we never actually hear his inner thoughts beyond the first episode of season 9 yet with Nancy and Big Suze we heard lots about them. We're literally meant to believe Jeremy is willing to have sex without being under the influence of anything despite the fact they have no chemistry and Jeremy thought he wanted to fight him. Its not even like with Mark and Sofie where there's a sense of desperation and self loathing, there's literally nothing. Replace the guy with another girl and its the same plot.
>>
>>63503559
Marks character in the show has always been a labour voter, Jez has a very liberal mindset

Back in season 2 they had an episode mocking a racist, and Mark and Jez were both uncomfortable by what he was saying
>>
>>63505644
>no johnson
johnson has been in two(?) of the new episodes so far
>>
>>63507282
>implying jez suddenly being gay wasn't also a joke
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.