[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we all just agree That /tv/ will hate this no matter what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (456 KB, 1536x864) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
456 KB, 1536x864
Can we all just agree

That /tv/ will hate this no matter what?

Let's just be honest.
>>
>>63501253
Well a gorilla is the main character so of course. This is an anonymous forum and the only place on the planet where people can speak the truth.
>>
>>63501253
>Implying all of /tv/ will watch it
Why should I? Ive seen star wars and hated it
>>
>>63501274
You could also go to any of the other chans.
>>
If the action is solid, and not shaky

If it has witty dialogue with great banter

If it has character development

If each character is more then one emotion or desire

If there is more too the plot then stop super weapon/bad guy

Then I think /tv/ will like it
>>
>>63501253
This is 4chan, nothing else to expect.
>>
>>63501253
TV will complain about a handful of dumb things in the movie for the next year, nonstop.

We'll love this shit, though
>>
Im sure it will be fine, maybe even good

But its the seventh movie in a franchise thats already been milked to death. The story ended in ROTJ and even that couldn't refrain from being a rehash.

Its gonna take a lot to impress. Not from a lack of ability or effort, but simply due to being redundant and oversaturated. Still weird that episode VII was actually made and coming out in a week though
>>
File: 1344851027223.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1344851027223.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>>63501253
I'm already hating it
>>
>>63501253

>image.jpg

FUCK OFF
>>
>>63501253

It's going to go down like this:

>70%

Are going to 'enjoy' the movie and have a "it was pretty good but I didn't like _______ it's a solid B+" opinion.

>20%

Will split pretty wildly "this movie is pure shit worse than the prequels" and "this movie is amazing, racists BTFO A+!" and will be the people filling threads with arguments

>5%

Good old honest trolling

>5%

The people that have a vested interest in making sure that everyone knows that the Jews are using this movie to encourage interracial breeding in order to weaken the white race so that their reptilian masters will have an easier time invading the planet and setting up the new primary hive cluster.
>>
>>63501367
Hate the movie. Love the memes. If a good meme like bane comes from it. Eventually if it lasts long enough it will be loved and defended by tv. Memes are king here. Memes are defended here. Memes are hugbox. Memes can't be negative. Memes are literally Reddit and makes 4chan more reddit than reddit itself
>>reddit
>reddit
>>
We'll find a few funny parts and focus on them and obsess over them for years and create even better memes than the ones that came before
>>
I barely watched the trailers not to set my expectations. All I know is that a dindu is the main character and the big bad looks like a Revan wannabe.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.