[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: JUST.jpg (68 KB, 448x594) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
68 KB, 448x594
Post your worst looking JUST actor and have other people try to guess who it even is.

You can only give three hints as to who the actor is. If you use reverse image search to find out who someone is, then your neighborhood will be enriched by "refugees".

>Pic related
>He was famous in the late 80's and early 90's
>He hasn't done shit since then
>A webm of him is constantly posted on /tv/
>>
>>63500571
So why did he turn into a skeleton?
>>
>>63500571
>>He was famous in the late 80's and early 90's

He really wasn't.
>>
>>63500571
wet bandits!
>>
File: justttttttttttt.jpg (6 KB, 186x271) Image search: [Google]
justttttttttttt.jpg
6 KB, 186x271
JUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
>>
>>63500571
Fuck off, Matt.
>>
File: JUST FMSU FAM.jpg (146 KB, 634x953) Image search: [Google]
JUST FMSU FAM.jpg
146 KB, 634x953
>>63500607
>>63500620

Correct faggots.

>>63500616
Yes he was. He was in 10 major movies during this period, 3 of which he was a lead character.
>Has been in every genre except sci-fi
>In, arguably, one of the most saddest movies ever made
>He hasn't had a good life
>>
>>63500671
>Was hospitalized to have a hamster removed from his rectum

This really isn't as hard as you think it is, op.
>>
>>63500671
Also, I would argue The Mothman Prophecies is sci fi horror, but I can see the logic behind saying it's not.
>>
>>63500731
>I would argue The Mothman Prophecies is sci fi horror
>logic

"Genres" are not boxes, into which you can fit movies. Those things you think of as genres are really just themes or styles.

The themes are inside the movies. The movies are not inside the genres.

This is why you end up in endless, pointless arguments about which genre a movie is "in".
>>
>>63500784
Holy shit you're a pretentious waste of skin. I'm saying that the horror in Mothman Prophecies comes from a distinctly sci-fi tinged paranormal event, based loosely on historical reports, but that it's much easier and, for the purposes of tones and themes, much more appropriate to call it a supernatural thriller than a sci-fi horror film.

So why don't you click your heels together three times and go back in the trash.
>>
File: 1386766505510.png (84 KB, 1172x1484) Image search: [Google]
1386766505510.png
84 KB, 1172x1484
>tfw everyone says you look like marv from home alone
>>
>>63500813
Shhhhhh ..... ssshhhhh ..... don't cry
>>
>>63500671
Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>63500671
What the fuck do you think people in their late sixties and early seventies are meant to look like?
>Oh wow guise, just wow, I can't even, the lead in this film I just watched that was made 30 years ago looks totes old though he looked 35 in the film JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP LOOOOOOL
>Oh hey let's play a game where I post easily recognisable retired actors and you say who it is because I am Le elite patrician
>>
>>63500731
>>63500813
The Mothman was real though, it says it's based on a novel for some reason but everyone involved sticks by their stories.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.