[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY? I mean now there is not even ONE reason to fucking watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
WHY?

I mean now there is not even ONE reason to fucking watch Modern Family.

Who the fuck let her do this horrible thing? It is even worse than damn Hitler
>>
>>63499652
she chose this, now that its ruined her career she'll regret it, she might even get implants but it wont ever be the same. poor girl
>>
>>63499652
Strange how much impact a kilogram of fat can have

If correctly placed, it can make you go crazy and cum buckets
>>
I guess you could say it's... Udder insanity.
>>
>>63499652
post that ass pic she deleted from her instagram
>>
>>63499957

What pic? I must see it for my research.
>>
>letting a child make the decision to alter the course of their biological development by surgical/pharmaceutical means
>actual doctors are not only allowed to do this but praised for it

the future is dark, friends
>>
>>63499652
We still have sofia
>>
>>63499957
ANONIB thread is nowhere to be founded and I never saved the pic.

I think you are without luck mate.
>>
http://m.etonline.com/news/177540_ariel_winter_hints_at_trouble_with_long_term_bf/

Kek, I wonder why
>>
>>63499652
Right can't be her. They look nothing aliie.
>>
>>63500125
Right is post-redution
>>
File: ariel_winter_thong_bikini.jpg (167 KB, 635x720) Image search: [Google]
ariel_winter_thong_bikini.jpg
167 KB, 635x720
>>63500110
>>63499957
I found this picture within 9 seconds. Step your google game up, senpai.
>>
>>63500175
pretty sure they just wanted somone else to do the work and thats why they said both those things
>>
going from a 32F bra size to a 34D

life is cruel
>>
>>63500175
She is so slutty why did she removed her jewels?
>>
File: 1409299090865.jpg (35 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
1409299090865.jpg
35 KB, 500x440
>>63500122

>she got rid of her tits because of shit people said online
>>
>>63500191
googling "ariel winter ass instagram" takes alot less effort than writing out that post. it's like double the amount of letters, plus doing the captcha
>>
>>63500213
yeah and bitching about it is three times the effort

BRAVO
R
A
V
O
>>
>>63500122
Is being quite annoying in her Instagram.

Yeah we get it you want new dick just calm the fuck down Ariel
>>
File: 7gYNRVq.jpg (625 KB, 1281x1921) Image search: [Google]
7gYNRVq.jpg
625 KB, 1281x1921
I know these aren't flattering clothes but she's become amorphous since having that op. Her boobs were at least proportionate to her body (suggesting if she had lost weight, they would have decreased in size with her). Without them she's lost proportion and just looks overweight.
>>
>>63500501
RIP TittyMonster, you could have been better than Hendricks but you choice not to evolve.

You are just a Picachu when you could be a Raichu
>>
How am I supposed to believe >>63500501
and >>63500175 are the same person? Immersion ruined
>>
>>63500986
Angles
>>
Absolutely irresponsible of the people around her letting a teenage girl make life-altering decisions on permanently altering their body before they've even fully physically developed and mentally matured enough to actually weigh consequences and evaluate alternate options. She made a bad decision herself, but both her sister and family, as well as the greedy doctor are to blame for this. She seems to have the worst sort of Yes-Man support system around her that will just go with whatever she wants without actually thinking of what's best for her. That's a shitty friend. The people you love are supposed to be there to help stop you from making stupid decisions, and when they're more concerned with being "supportive" than your own well-being you're simply surrounded by bad people. And the doctor should have presented her with alternatives which would have relieved her back pain, a properly fitted bra and back exercises, as having developed back musculature alleviates breast pain entirely. Honestly this is just a tragedy of having no good guidance or role models. It's what happens when you give a teenager more power than they're ready to handle, they make stupid decisions, some which can affect the rest of their lives. How anyone around her can be called responsible friends and family when they let this poor girl go and make permanent surgical alterations to her body when she's still even physically developing is beyond me, and the media's reaction to it so far is disgusting. People are insane today. It's all one big hugbox without ever asking whether that box is what's best for the people in it. She shouldn't be considered brave, or empowered for needlessly mutilating her body. What sort of message is being created? While she's to blame for her own decisions, being emancipated, it still largely falls on both a family and a doctor who failed her. This is just sad news, plain and simple.
>>
>>63501322
To be fair though it must be weird getting all that attention for your tits. Everywhere you go people go "HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE TITS!" and everything written about you is about how great your tits look. It would be like being a freak show in a way. Then catty women jump on board and start calling you a slut and an attention whore because they're jealous of your great tits. They harrass you so much about your great tits that you feel guilty about them because you're an insecure teenager. And then instead of embracing your great tits and learning how to control them and wield them like Ezio's Apple of Eden, you give in to the pressure and go see some greedy surgeon who tells you he can free you from all this. He tells you everything's gonna be ok, he can suck out the monsters and you'll finally look great! People will start paying attention to you for your true self, even though that's obviously a lie you internalized through Disney movies and kid-friendly TV shows that tell you that you have to be appreciated for the vague notion of "who you are". But the truth is that those great tits WERE who you are this whole time. You had won the genetic lottery and you squandered it away because a few haters were jealous. The great tits are gone now, never to return. All you have to show for them are two big scars and deflated hangers. They say it is better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all, but you now have to live your life knowing that you had found true love and you let it go because a few people were mean to you. You have nothing now. The great tits are gone.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>63500501

>that face tho

damn she's cute. But she's damaged now I guess. OH GOD WHY
>>
>>63499652
>It is even worse than damn Hitler

true desu senpai senpaitachi
>>
>>63501360
>All you have to show for them are two big scars
And lollipop scars look fucking trash, probably the worst scars to have on tits.
I've seen too many women fall for the memelift on their tits only to look like some scarred up hag with abnormally perky tits.
I hate reductions that are cosmetic only, there are some women with actual conditions that cause their breasts to grow so rapidly they fuck with their skin and those women should be reduced but not her

not like this

NOT LIKE THIS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.