[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doesn't her not getting the SAG nom prove her point of sexism?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (259 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
259 KB, 1920x1080
Doesn't her not getting the SAG nom prove her point of sexism? She brought up a harsh, uncomfortable truth and all the men in SAG snubbed her to try to shut her up, because the paygap benefits them the most.
>>
>>63494279
maybe the movie sucks. ya consider that?
>>
>>63494279
The movie looks like a total mess, what is it even about? When you can watch multiple trailers and still have no idea what a film is about that means that it's shit; either trying to hide the main point, or it doesn't even have one.
>>
>>63494279
Why?
Just because she was in a movie doesn't mean she deserves shit.

Award shows aren't elementary school track and field days.
>>
>being a whiny cunt is bad for your career

look at my no surprise

she probably got snubbed just as hard by women who don't want to listen to Queen Jlaw bitch
>>
>>63494279
Doesn't say anything about her, people are just getting tired of pointless David O. Russel movies
>>
>>63494279
Remember that time Jlaw was the best thing in a movie?

Yeah?

Me neither.
>>
>>63494279
>all the men in SAG
>all the men
>men

Assumptions, ahoy!
>>
Why are all David O. Russell movies shit?
>>
>>63494673

Look, I'm not saying I agree with her but if you feel like you're getting the short end of the stick and don't say anything about it you're a faggot
>>
>harsh uncomfortable truth
>needed to be paid as much as the main cast for 10 minutes of screen times is an uncomfortable truth

Also the SAG awards are nominated by other actors and if anything they'd agree with her.
>>
i can't believe it's the current year and every woman on the planet doesn't get an award for being female.
>>
So Jennifer Lawrence starts talking about gender equality in Hollywood and /tv/ turns on her just like that?
>>
>>63494339
Its about joy
>>
>>63495251
/tv/ has never been a fan of hers
>>
>>63494279
I suppose it's sexism in that the only reason she gets paid at all is because she is still young and attractive. If she only had her acting ability she wouldn't be cast.
>>
>>63494279
Figures that somebody dumb enough to store a bunch of nudes in the cloud would have no trigger discipline.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.