[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Flash is having some ratings problems: http://www.cinem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 16
The Flash is having some ratings problems:

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Flash-Midseason-Finale-Slowed-Ratings-104407.html

What do you think is going on!? Even the Arrow crossover didn't done help much! Isn't Flash a superior show?
>>
>>63488462
No. Flash is the worst capeshit on TV. Fucking "womyn rule" Supergirl is better.
>>
>>63488462
Well it was a really bad episode tbqh
>>
Perhaps because those crossover episodes were the worst shit Ive seen from Flash and Arrow to date.
>>
It got adjusted up to a 1.3, which is what it averages.

Arrow usually gets about a 0.9 and a million less viewers. Flash is comfortably CW's biggest show.
>>
>>63488462
>watching capeshit shows
come on, i can understand if you want to watch something like wolverine because of based huge jackedman, but what the fuck are you doing watching a capeshit show?
>>
They started adding too much drama, exactly like they did with Arrow.
I don't wanna watch 43 minutes of Patty and Barry Drama or Iris/Joe and niggerbabystealer drama.
>>
File: Lol Flash.webm (670 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Lol Flash.webm
670 KB, 640x360
>>63488462
>>
>>63488689
My IQ dropped about ~50 points after watching that webm

Thanks anon
>>
>Flash is pretty good, guys!!!!

When will this meme end?
>>
>>63488689
>Some one ACTUALLY things this would work on real lasers.
>>
>>63488689

I'm sure there is a very reasonable explanation for that.
>>
because it was a shit episode with DRAMA and the only good things like Hamill and Spartacus 2.0 barely had 10 minutes of screentime

also a shit cliffhanger not worth the hype
>>
>>63488869
>I'm sure there is a very reasonable explanation for that.
yes, the writers are american

this is what goes on for high school physics education over there, isn't it?
>>
>>63489018

To be clear: it is not possible to turn a beam of concentrated light into solid matter. But, it IS possible to capture light inside a “frozen” substance, if cooled to its maximum density – not in the fantasy world of comic books, but our very own. It’s entirely possible, then, that Cold’s ray hitting the lasers was misunderstood: he wasn’t lowering the beam to absolute zero, but emitting a substance at absolute zero that could lock the light in place. Once locked, the frozen substance could be broken, trapping the light until the absolute-zero-cooled-substance warmed, the light emerged at regular speed, and the security system detected the break, and alarms sounded (as the episode showed).
>>
Last episodes were shit. Just watched iZombie and it was even worse. Fucking holiday episodes man.
>>
Flash was never good.

Arrow was barely good for a small amount of time.

Every other capeshit tv show is crap.
>>
>>63489163

What would you consider Arrow's high-water mark to be?
>>
File: mfw2.jpg (18 KB, 81x94) Image search: [Google]
mfw2.jpg
18 KB, 81x94
>>63488689
>>
>>63488689
It's a cold gun anon, not a freeze gun.. He colded the entire thing and caused it to freeze.
>>
>>63488462

It's starting to get into CSI bullshit territory.

>"What's that reflection in his eye?"
>villain completely renders the Flash useless
>throws the Flash around for 10 minutes without killing him or causing permanent damage
>the Flash manages to break free and save the day, along with himself
>forced drama from the female characters constantly
>freezing actual laserbeams, what the fuck
>>
I just wanna say I fucking love the flash, best superhero show thats been on TV in a while, almost comparable to the 90s cartoons.
>>
>>63489132
you do realize the security system emits a CONTINOUS beam, so even if he was able to "magically" freeze light, then break it, since the laser emitters remained intact and untouched, they would've immediately continued emitting light again.
>>
>>63489641

The emitters were probably frozen too and don't no longer working!
>>
>>63488689
That gun main property is to reduce the speed of atoms to zero, the freezing stuff is just a by-product
>>
>>63489805
Sorry, not just atoms, anything, electrons, photons, whatever that has speed.
>>
>>63488462

Maybe the ratings are dropping because people don't like Flash jobbing all the time

Like every other episode is him getting his ass kicked by some scrublord
>>
>>63489929

The Flash is not a jobber Motherfucker! You better Fucking that that back right now.
>>
>>63488793
Watch it twice more and you'll be at the IQ level you need to be to watch Flash and enjoy it.
>>
File: triggered.gif (1 MB, 371x209) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1 MB, 371x209
Flash is fucking Reddit tier garbage. Just watch Gotham instead desu

>>63488689
>freezing light

What the actual fuck
>>
>>63491039
Yeah Flash triggers me too. It's just so fucking retarded and yet it's one of the most popular capeshit on TV when literally every other capeshit show out there is better than it.
>>
This episode was fucking garbage.

How can they name drop Wally then sit there and say "It might be a white Christmas." Fucking irony. All those puns. I knew from the first scene where Zoom says "Merry Chrismassssss" that is would be shit.
>>
Isn't the lady cop too old to be Wally Allen's log interest?
>>
>>63488689
This scene was so stupid that it was sort of brilliant. You can't say that it wasn't entertaining or original.
>>
>>63489163
>Every other capeshit tv show is crap.

Daredevil is god tier television
>>
>>63488793
>>63488861
>>63488869
>>63489193
>people looking for logic in a comic to tv adaption
I bet you fags praise batman for being "realistic"
>>
>>63488462
I like to think that Supergirl is so bad that it's negatively affecting all of capeshit.
>>
>>63494903
You would have to be blind to like that shit
>>
>>63489180
Not that anon but I found most of s2 to be enjoyable in a "turn your brain off" kind of way.
>>
>>63495120
lol... you're fucking stupid. You do realize the show is pretty highly rated everywhere right? I understand if it's not your thing. But to call it shit is fucking retarded. You might have a point if it was panned, or even if it had a mediocre rating. But you really don't have a pot to piss in here.
>>
>>63493093
This

Also, well I liked it.
>>
File: 7ThY2gy.png (279 KB, 727x677) Image search: [Google]
7ThY2gy.png
279 KB, 727x677
merry Christmas
>>
because season 2 has been fucking shitty, that's why. it's only had 1 good episode, and that was the 1 with zoom beating the brakes off barry. im about ready to quit the show if it doesn't pick up soon.
>>
>>63488462
How come Jets don't travel through time when they reach 1300 MPH?
>>
>>63496079
Getting rid of just the "in my 20s"love shit would be the best thing for the show. I've found myself skipping all date scenes.
>>
>>63496114
>get rid of relationship drama
>CW
pick 1
>>
>>63496158
But it's fucking boring as shit. I would even be happy if they just limited it to one per season.
>>
>>63488642
Plus the story is going nowhere just like Arrow's last season. Dropped it after midseason too.
>>
>>63488462
The latest Arrow crossover episode was almost unbearable to watch. I've dropped Flash long before, but i might drop Arrow soon too.
>>
I'm genuinely curious if theres someone out there that watches all this super hero stuff. Like, all of it.

I watch some of the movies, but enough is enough God damn.
>>
>>63497850
I don't watch them all. The trailer for Supergirl was horrible so i never watched it.
I tried to like Flash but it was just impossible after a while. That's not the Flash i imagined or knew from the comics.
>>
idk man i pretty enjoyed that ep
>>
>>63488861

It actually has some level of truth to it. We've 'frozen' light for an entire minute. But are we really trying to autistically nitpick physics in a show that has parralel Earths, Shark-men, a lead protagonist who can run at Mach-2 and travel back in time?
>>
>BASIC PHYSICS CISCO YOU DIPSHIT
>turning bombs into super magnets by adjusting their frequency or some shit
>throwing just one in sucks up all the others from under 100 people's Christmas trees
>MAGNETS BITCH

And where did the bombs go? For all I know they just bombed Earth II.
>>
>>63499460
Who cares about earth 2 anyways
>>
File: flaash2.jpg (199 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
flaash2.jpg
199 KB, 600x901
>>63499460
Not even Earth 2's Flash gives a fuck about Earth 2. He doesn't even seem to care much that his speed is gone. Just happy that zoom has a new person to terrorize.

Earth 2's flash is such a fuck nigga.
>>
>>63499460

they exploded on contact with the portal you can hear and see them going off
>>
The biggest problem with Flash as compared to Arrow is that the characters are all really boring, really similar, and really annoying.

Every character in Arrow is unique and interesting, and while some characters may be much weaker than others, they are all their own character.

Everyone in Flash is the same fucking character. Everyone is a flat, monotone goody two shoes with a very slight quirk to differentiate them. Everyone reacts the same way to everything and no one is entertaining to watch.

Barry: Moralfag with a tinge of nerdiness
Cisco: Moralfag with a tinge of dorkiness
Caitlin: Moralfag with a tinge of awkwardness.
Wells: Moralfag with a tinge of murder (yes he's a bad guy but he's still acting like a moralfag in 95% of scenes).
Joe: Moralfag with a tinge of protectiveness
Iris: Moralfag with a tinge of irrationality
Jay: Moralfag with a tinge of autism
Patti: Moralfag with a tinge of nerdiness

They don't feel like actual fucking people. It's like the same person wrote every single character and based them all around the epitome of a lawful good stereotype while adding almost no flavor to each person.

The villains in Flash are also extremely weak. Malcolm and Slade are always fantastic to watch, but the only entertaining villains in Flash are Trickster and Snart, and neither shows up very often.

My second biggest gripe is how fucking inconsistent Flash's speed is, and it's so blatant that even normies notice it. But that's a far second to the character problem.
>>
>>63497850
I watch Flash Arrow and Gotham. Not interested in Marvel shit, but daredevil was also good. Will give jessica jones a chance at some point.
>>
>>63488689

Shouldn't this just trip the alarm since clearly the laser beam's path is being obstructed by the ice?
>>
>>63488689
>it was so dumb it was good
fucking redditors...I swear
I hope flash gets cancelled
>>
File: 1448432797891.jpg (127 KB, 1024x644) Image search: [Google]
1448432797891.jpg
127 KB, 1024x644
I love Flash and Arrow for the same reason I love other shows like them, Smallville, Game of Thrones, House of Cards, and video games. Escapism and immersion. I'm never going to be able to run faster than the speed of light (or run fast in general #teamwasheduphighschoolathletes) but these shows do a good job of providing entertainment but they are starting to slip.

The Arrow was GOAT when everything was shrouded in mystery and muh island was all spooky. The Flash is just lacking that mystery and voodoo vibes. I haven't seen the season currently airing on TV because I just watch them as they come out on Netflix/or pirate them but they need to start mixing in some mystery and otherworldly shit besides just typical crime solving show retarded villain behind a mask BS.
>>
>>63500817
>I'm never going to be able to run faster than the speed of light
Not with that kind of attitude you aren't, you fucking quitter.
>>
File: 1448959231238.jpg (62 KB, 498x558) Image search: [Google]
1448959231238.jpg
62 KB, 498x558
>>63500842
Touche anon. There is something to be said for blind faith.
>>
>>63500817
OT:do you have flash/arrow or any CW shows on netflix?
The service just came out here in italy but it has nothing besides some old finished shows and the netflix ones (daredevil, jessica jones).
>>
>>63500017
Wells is my favorite character in S2 because he's such a dick in almost every scene he's in, it's a nice contrast to everyone else who's just so normal.
>>
>>63502166

While everyone else is arguing about how Zoom must be stopped at any cost, Wells is the only one actually willing to do it.

It's funny when the team is making a huge dramatic scene while Wells just says things straight and everyone's dumbfounded and offended at first, but then they're on Wells's side a second later.
>>
>>63502520
Is Wells the best character in both seasons?
>>
>>63501350
>Not space wolf
>>
>>63488462
test
>>
>>63502539

Yes, absolutely. Best actor and he is the best written character in both seasons, easily.
>>
Man /tv/ sure is full of butthurt marvel fanbois.
>>
>>63500017
>Every character in Arrow is unique and interesting,

Oh Felicity, what rich mans cock are you going to suck this week? It's so interesting to watch your love life and forced drama.
>>
>>63488689

Ah, this was the point I dropped it
>>
>>63502648

if that grave is anybody but hers I'll be livid.
>>
>>63502676
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>63502676
>A man running at the speed of light figthing a talking telepatic gorilla is fine, but a process that is actually accurate to real life is too much for me!
>>
>>63488689
It is like my spy movies of the 60!!!
>>
>>63488462
The Flash isn't a good show, it's just got a good enough reputation that people on /tv/ don't feel embarrassed to admit they enjoy it. B-b-but other people enjoy it too!

Like whatever your guilty pleasures are, I won't hold it against you, but how do you not understand that this is some cringe bullshit? I enjoyed the first couple seasons of Arrow and those were no better, but at least I'm aware that it's total surface level trash. The Flash is not good, it's not superior to anything, it's bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>63488462
DC is shit and nobody cares about a superhero that is so OP
>>
File: 1420394267967.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1420394267967.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>63502717
>And nothing of value was lost.

Except the ratings judging by OP post
>>
>>63502877
the show flash isn't at all op, he can barely exceed Mach 2 and is constantly getting his ass kicked. like to the point of embarassement
>>
>>63502926

I wish he would speedbag more baddies into submission
>>
>>63502853
You haven't really stated any reason why it isn't a good show, just that it's "cringe" (what a moronic way to describe stuff).

I really enjoy this show, it doesn't try too hard, it is enjoyable and the characters are just nice to watch.
>>
>>63502953
as television has become better and better, it's also become more pretentious. now any show that isn't the wire or fargo is "cringe", it's the new standard
>>
i was fucking blown when i heard the flash only moves at twice the speed of sound.
>mach 2 allows you to vibrate through solid objects
>mach 2 allows you to TRAVEL THROUGH TIME

how the fuck did i not notice this when i flew on the concorde?
>>
>>63503110

I don't want to alarm you anon, but you're travelling through time RIGHT THIS MINUTE
>>
>>63503110
I'll go comic book history to flesh out the character a bit more, but at this stage in his career Barry is basically consciously tapping into the speed force, which kind of puts a restriction on just how fast he can go at the present.

But when shit like time travel happens then his body goes full speed force conduit and he travels a lot faster. It is kind of the premise of the entire second season with Zoom wanting Barry to channel more speed force.
>>
File: mindblown.gif (155 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
mindblown.gif
155 KB, 300x169
>>63503139
>>
Flash is bretty good this season, but lacks the constant intrigue and tension of season 1. Reverse Flash was just a GOAT villain.

Arrow on the other hand can't seem to pull itself out of the shitter. Whose idea was it to make Felicity's slooty mom almost a regular character this season?
>>
>>63503283
it's zoom. he's strong(well, fast) but i'm just not feeling him as the mastermind villain type. he seems more suited to being like the head henchman or the vader to someone's palpatine. like you said, reverse-flash was goat and now they kinda have no one adequate to replace him with
>>
>>63503321
But then that is because Reverse Flash had history with Flash, creates tension, Zoom is still the mystery super threat whose plot has only just started to come into the lime light.

You'll gonna be fucking mind blown when it turns out to be Earth 2's Barry Allen's dad as the zoom.
>>
It's a bad show with as many writers as it has episodes and two sub-par showrunners. It's part of the arrowverse they're building though and these shows mutually build up each other's viewerships, so no cancellation any time soon. Besides, the CW is doing excellent for such a small network and what they spend on their shows. Supernatural is still pulling in consistent ratings 11 seasons in and with their new capeshit show coming out the network looks to be in a good place.
>>
>>63503355

>not Joe
>>
>>63503379
>It's a bad show because reasons.
>>
>>63503398
>Thinking Joe could be evil in any universe.
>>
>>63503355
nah, he's either barry or he's a genetic clone/freak mish-mash of all the speedsters

or he's actually earth ONE jesse quick with daddy issues
>>
>>63503421

Wells/Thawne having kids in the past doesn't seem like something he'd do.
>>
>>63503355
Most people assume that's who it is already. But it's a big who cares - like with the new Harrison Wells, Earth 2 dad isn't really Barry's dad so he'll prob throw Barry off his game for a minute and then he'll be like whatever.
>>
>>63503399
It's difficult to keep consistency when literally every episode is written by somebody different and difficult to keep direction when there's two showrunners. But if we want to get into specifics the relationship drama is boring and half of the characters feel pulled straight out of the "Arrow" blueprint. Half of the show feels like CSI rather than capeshit, and it's just uninteresting. Plus is contains some of the worst dialogue I've heard in a show, CW or otherwise.
>>
I can understand why it's slipping. I'm this close to dropping it myself.
>>
Too drama, too relationship problems (who cares, it's not Gossip Girl), too much people helping Barry in the base, what's the purpose of Iris there? It looks like Scooby Doo's gang. If I watch The Flash I want to see fights between dudes, clichey dialogues about villains being bad because they're bad, Barry's inner toughts about being better.
>>
>>63503005
no that's not fair. Shows can be entertaining without being particularly thoughtful, but DC's tv shows are spectacularly cheesy. There isn't anything wrong with enjoying them, but you have to admit that at least.
>>
>>63503005
>Pretentious
>The most popular show in recent memory (by FAR) is The Walking Dead.
OK buddy
>>
File: 3923954-3138504365-18258.jpg (206 KB, 593x900) Image search: [Google]
3923954-3138504365-18258.jpg
206 KB, 593x900
>tfw you will never be the flash
>will never run fast enough to time travel
>will never fight and win against crime
>will never have a dedicated team of friends to help you take down metahumans
>will never be special
>>
>>63502722
When something strange has an explanation or reason that is consistent and makes some sense, it's ok.

Stopping light from moving in a laser system without triggering it, when it should go off if light was frozen, because some smart guy invented a slow gun is just retarded.
>>
>>63503944

>because some smart guy invented a slow gun

COLD gun please, and try to imagine I'm saying that as smarmy as Wentworth Miller does
>>
no grills watch capeshit tv shows
>>
>>63503968
I love the way that guy talks. I mean, I hate it, yeah, but I fucking love it.
>>
>>63504811
My fiancee does and she isn't fat or ugly.
>>
>>63504811
A lot do actually. There's a reason they cast incredibly attractive dudes to be the leads you know.
>>
>>63503283
shit up fag, felicity's mom needs all the screentime. and love scenes
>>
>>63504985
the only capeshit they don't watch is supergirl ironically
>>
So the magnetic pull they created in the sky to catch all the bombs somehow attracted all the other bombs in a way that they went outside the front door or windows of the homes easily horizontally before flying up to it? Instead of just banging into the ceilings or on objects in the homes, getting stuck and then still exploding and killing all the children?
>>
>Wally is black

so brogressivv :DDDD
>>
>>63505075

Precisely
>>
>>63505102
>5102▶
>>Wally is black
take it up with N52. i actually hate it as well, but at least in the show he's joe's kid so it makes sense
>>
>>63505102

Been black in the comics for awhile now (thanks new52!), and it makes more sense in the TV show than in the comic where Iris and Joe are still white.
>>
>>63505171
>ginger jimmy olsen-black
>ginger wally west-black

secret ginger genocide starting
>>
>this is an acceptable establishing shot
>>
>>63505215

>secret

It was a South Park plot point man
>>
>>63505243
all this time, it wasn't a pro-black agenda, but whites trying to erase their one source of shame in the media
>>
>>63505215
Nah they're just dyslexic.

G G I N E R
Nigger
Ginger

It's an easy mistake to make
>>
why did people hate the crossovers? a lot of it was pretty shit but Vandall killing everyone as Barry goes back in time was pretty great.
>>
>>63496114
But Patty is a qt.
>>
>>63505301
I hate cross overs because I stopped watching Arrow, and hate to be reminded of Felicity.

Good to see Black Driver again but that's it.

>>63505308
Barry + Patty are the fucking cutest couple on the planet, and I say that as a straight 24 year old male. Yes I'm embarrassed to admit that.
>>
>>63505301
I quite liked it but this weeks episode of Flash was way below average.
Only worth watching 5 minutes (or less) of it and it was all Zoom.
>>
>>63504955
yes she is, and thats also because you watch it
>>63504985
tumblr girls probably, ask any normie girl if they watch it, they dont.
>>
>>63505301
All of the dialogue that came out of any mouth that wasn't the mexican dude who got keked was retarded.
>>
>>63505301
did you see that editing in the Flash episode? they were microcutting just for freaking dialogue scenes
>>
>>63505301
the comic fags were unhappy with vandal savage being completely different from the comic in both personality and origin(basically just a jelaous eternal kekold).

>“50,000 years of life, and nothing ever troubled me as much as the founding of the Justice League. Dedicated to maintaining society’s calcified status quo, the League would protect mankind from disaster, crime, tragedy of any kind. Had you never heard of the ‘survival of the fittest’? In essence you heroes sought to protect humanity from its own glorious evolution! As such, you forced my more enlightened colleagues and myself to organize a response. We created a co-opted network of operatives, placed key individuals in key positions, made certain we were on the cutting edge of all new technologies - genetic engineering, biochemical engineering, robotics, nanorobotics, even techno-sorcery; not to mention every conceivable method of mind-control. Cold, hard science and a little misdirection, and now you champions of stagnation have become our agents of change, forcing the human race to evolve on a more advanced schedule, allowing the Earth to take its rightful place at the center of the cosmos.”

that's vandal savage
>>
>>63505359
Whatever you think brother.
>>
>>63488689
Fuck you, I liked it. It was funny as hell to watch even if it made no sense at all.
>>
Scream Queens series finale was on so I figured that was more important than Flash.
>>
File: 1392938752232.jpg (63 KB, 560x407) Image search: [Google]
1392938752232.jpg
63 KB, 560x407
>>63504887
>I mean, I hate it, yeah, but I fucking love it.
>>
>>63488462
Because it's about a guy who can run fast.
>>
>>63505523
>if I pull off the rings, would you die?
>it would be extremely painful
>you're a fast guy
>for you
>>
>>63505614
Was going fast part of your plan?
>>
what is the fucking point of the annoying mid-season break? i fucking hate this shit so much

>so hey guys, you know that time when high schoolers have no school, college students have a break, and adults usually get a few days off from their jobs? yeah lets use that time to halt a season in the middle for one to two fucking months.
>brilliant!

i mean i know some people may go fucking skiing in austria but come on, that's not a significant percentage of the population
>>
>>63488869
you, because of the nature of quantum physics, I can safely reply to you "there very well could be"

The alarm not sounding as soon as the lasers are frozen is kind of stupid, but if Cold had a gun imbued with quantum powers freezing the light isn't too farfetched.
>>
>>63488462
Too many niggers for one thing. Even Wally is a nigger.
>>
>>63505732

Ratings are usually a huge factor. More people are obviously going to tune in for "finales" and "premieres" whether they be beginning, mid season, or end.
>>
>>63506090

Wally was understandable because they made Iris and Joe black. Firestorm is understandable because the other guy fucked them over
>>
File: cc.jpg (134 KB, 600x681) Image search: [Google]
cc.jpg
134 KB, 600x681
>>63488689
Reminder that his gun stops all movement, they're most likely taking it from this. If you think this is dumb just remember Wally went 13 trillion times faster than the speed of light to save some Koreans from a bomb.
>>
>>63505320
Patty and Barry are cute if youre into narcissism. It's the lamest couple on earth and one of the main reasons Flash isnt improving in ratings. You'd have to be a boring white straight male to actually like this couple.
>>
>>63488689
this is brave and the bold tier
>>
>>63502722
It is not accurate.

1: You cannot solidify light. You can trap it, you can slow it down, you can not freeze it solid.
2: Even if you could, the alarm would still have gone off because something interfered with the light.
3: Even the alarm didn't go off because the beams were frozen, the minute he walked through the beams breaking them the light that would still have been pulsing through would have reconnected.

There is a big difference between suspension of disbelief for things like speed, and having to be a complete fucking retard in order to enjoy the show.
>>
>>63508203
That's not even the fastest he's ever moved, that would go to the race from the edge of the universe to Earth. He went so fast speed wasn't even a concept anymore to describe his movement.
>>
>>63503842

>you will never speed-snapping asshole supervillain necks.

>you will never trigger every grenade, every suicide vest and every explosive in the middle east at once

>you will never kidnap terrorists,asshole politicans, crime lords and other subhuman trash and drop them in the Sahara dessert/the Antarctica

>you will never speedfuck random chicks
>>
File: smoak[1].jpg (99 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
smoak[1].jpg
99 KB, 1280x720
So there's 0% chance she's staying dead, right?
>>
How come the flash cannot fly?

How is he not possible to run on air?
>>
The christmas episode was amazing
>>
is the budget dropping or something? it feels like having 3 superhero TV shows being made is killing the SFX
>>
>>63510072
flash always had awful CGI, and now it's infecting arrow too, since they started allowing supernatural stuff on the show
>>
>>63510104
Flash S1 CGI was pretty good though, for a low budget TV show.

Arrow has had pretty bad CGI for a while.
>>
>>63488462
villain of the week show is shit
>>
>>63488689
is that the guy from Prison Break?
>>
>>63499702
his trousers have the smallest zip in the world

his dick must be microscopic
>>
People are just finally getting tired of capeshit.
>>
>>63510444
both of the brothers are
>>
>>63497850
My cousin who sits right next to me and is probably going to kill me for this post. But yeah he watches them all. Every single one + The Big Bang Theory
>>
>>63509859
Sadly... no. She's still alive.
>>
>>63509540
>>you will never detonate all the suicide vests in the middle east at once

The last thing I want is a giant crated where England used to be.
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.