[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ARE WE DONE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: man-of-steel-amy-adams-2013.jpg (72 KB, 700x453) Image search: [Google]
man-of-steel-amy-adams-2013.jpg
72 KB, 700x453
MEASURING DICKS, GENERAL?
>>
what did she mean by that?
>>
>>63488169
what exactly did she do in the movie?
>>
>>63488285
Measure dicks, that's all she really did, aside from getting into Kal-Al's way most of the movie
>>
>Are we done checking dubs or what?
What THE FUCK did she mean by that?
>>
>>63488285
bro, gonna say this in the most "tony soprano calling out toxic masculinity" way possible

can you stop measuring your dicks?
>>
>>63488374
no wait shit i remember, she used the crystal and freed superman
>>
>>63488374
goddammit, you're really gonna keep measuring dicks with the lady, pal?
>>
dont be shy...
>>
>>63488541
>don't expect an apology

why do male writers make STRONK WOMYN such cunts? "dur hur i'm a tough secure man who can handle strong women"
>>
>>63488446
she was the love interest, anon.

If you were superman and could do anything and are the supreme alpha that can get any cutie, you wouldnt make out with a woman 10 years older than you in the middle of 9/11?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.