[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Simpsons Movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 480x720
Anyone remember this movie? I remember it as quite good, but I'm too scared to watch it again that I'll just be disappointed.
>>
it's shit
>>
it's like a decent zombie simpsons episode that goes for 90 minutes

so you're probably better off just watching the early seasons
>>
>>63482751
>Finally cave and capitalize on Simpsons movie as the show enters a decade of further decline
>Movie is only okay; not much better than an average episode but gets by on hype and marketing
>Virtually forgotten in less than a decade
>>
it was alright but i thought it was very underwhelming for a simpsons movie
>>
It noticed that this whole Marge thinks about leaving Homer stuff never got resolved or even mentioned again in the final act
>>
>>63482751
It's better than the last 5 seasons of the show. Take that as you will.
>>
>>63482751
It's shit. I consider that movie the moment where the Simpsons went to shit.
>>
This movie was such fucking horseshit.

I stopped watching around the time marge and the kids left homer in alaska and headed back to springfield. Honestly didnt give a fuck anymore. The worst scene of all is when homer and marge are in bed and there are like birds flying and amd singing and shit. It was so bad
>>
Good, but too little too late. Why they waited so long to release it is beyond me.
>>
>>63482891
This, wasted potential on a mediocre premise.
>>
>>63482993
To be honest, that really doesn't take much effort to be better than that.
>>
File: 346346.jpg (59 KB, 662x362) Image search: [Google]
346346.jpg
59 KB, 662x362
damn this did really good
>>
File: mule.jpg (24 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
mule.jpg
24 KB, 500x300
>>63482751
Hehe . . . meme.
>>
>>63483206

Fox were literally amazed it did so well, they were shitting themselves over it turning into a trainwreck
>>
I do and I remember le epic spiderpig meme being everywhere.
>>
It's the absolute only watchable thing featuring The Simpsons post-2005
>>
Why no sequel
>>
>>63482849
>it's shit

This

BUT BUT MUH SPIDERPIG
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.