[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can one actor be so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: oscar isaac.gif (2 MB, 268x170) Image search: [Google]
oscar isaac.gif
2 MB, 268x170
How can one actor be so based?
>>
File: 13433566557.jpg (30 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
13433566557.jpg
30 KB, 400x388
>>63482174
>You will never tear up the fucking dancefloor with your robofu

Life isn't really fair, is it?
>>
>>63482217
>With your Oscarfu*
>>
He plays really unlikable characters.
>>
>>63482174
I just love Oscar, he's just so based
>>
Because you're an easily impressed teenager and got bored of whoever you were calling "based" last?
>>
>>63482174
He's really a small guy, standing around 5'9"
>>
Whats the difference between an advanced AI and a woman? Absolutely nothing!
>>
>>63482334
indeed! 'tis i, the most sophisticated poster on /tv/, here to show you the error of your ways, good sir.
>>
I refuse to see any film with Gosling, Gyllenhaal, Fassbender, DiCaprio, Hardy and now Isaacs because I won't be a manipulated pawn of the hollywood meme machine.
>>
>>63482174
Based on what? finish the sentence
>>
>>63482360
For you
>>
>>63482425
But you'll be a pawn of the /tv/ meme machine?
>>
>>63482360
>Average American is 5'10"
>He's 5'9"
>really small
kay, if just 1 inch below is really small, I must be a fucking giant because I'm 5 inches above the average
>>
>>63482595
Except the meme demographic of /tv/ is falling over itself to parrot the memetic marketing and praise those actors.
>>
>>63482416
But those are the exact type of people that praise him now
Don't get upset you've been called out for jumping on a flavor of the month actor
>>
>>63482762
There is no meme demographic. We are all memesters
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.