[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have sex with your long time waifu on the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: april peep show.jpg (126 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
april peep show.jpg
126 KB, 1360x768
>you will never have sex with your long time waifu on the baby changing unit in the disabled toilets of a kids play centre
>>
What mental disease does her husband have?

Is it just that he's obsessed with writing a book?
>>
Fucking Channel 4 putting it up online first, still haven't seen it. Oh well.

>April's back this season

She was always my Peepfu, her and Mark's story was the saddest of all since they'd have gotten along fine if he hadn't started out by lying. And he's fucked it all up again. Guess his lack of remorse at all compared to last time shows us how far he's fallen since that series.
>>
>>63482040

the diagnosis is autism
>>
File: 1422554344208.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1422554344208.png
487 KB, 900x900
SPOILERS
>>
>>63482578

it's been online for nearly two days
>>
>>63482872
>Peep Show
>thirtysomethingcore
>releasing it on 4oD first

This makes no sense.

I'll wait until it's on repeat on my CRT standard definition television.
>>
>>63483209
Faggot
>>
The last episode shows they have not only left Croydon, but London altogether. When they leave the bank to get coffee, outside the cafe there are blue Arrival buses... Totally ruined it for me, as the earlier settings were places I had been to and lived near in London.
>>
File: peepshow94.jpg (215 KB, 1531x984) Image search: [Google]
peepshow94.jpg
215 KB, 1531x984
Blue Arriva buses* aka not London
>>
>>63482015
>>you will never have sex

seriously why type more after this?
>>
>>63485067
I was thinking the same thing.

Although I did like how seamless it was with the one-camera setup. I was scared the bus would suddenly disappear, even though only a second of dialogue had passed.
>>
>>63485985
No it just morphed into a royal mail van
>>
so.. webm?
>>
>>63482015

wheres link to episode; it just aired didn't it?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.