[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penis envy pisses me off /tv/. Name a movie/tv show i can watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1448240900921.gif (2 MB, 325x252) Image search: [Google]
1448240900921.gif
2 MB, 325x252
Penis envy pisses me off /tv/.

Name a movie/tv show i can watch where there isn't an obnoxious woman/girl that goes

>HEY BOYS
>SORRY BOYS
>NEEDS A WOMAN'S TOUCH
>EYES UP BUDDY
>YOU MEN AND YOUR TOYS
etc
>>
>>63481551
It happens a lot in real life and it sucks, and men who get married even comply. Saying they need their "man cave" and their men's night out.. pathetic. I can't understand that you'd want to live together with someone, especially a girl. Living Apart Together is the way to go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfP7BqAtLEs

i think you'll enjoy this dudes videos, OP

he absolutely wrecks this woman

the only thing he's an absolute moron on, is he thinks that atheism is a disease, but we can't all be perfect
>>
>>63481655
trannies are fine to live with if you find one that isn't insane. They're act more female than most actual women nowadays
>>
>>63481759
He also thinks cut cocks are better because he likes how they feel in his mouth
>>
>>63481858
yeah, but he doesn't think that forcing kids to have their shit cut is right.

he thinks it is a personal preference which should be taken up as an adult.

if you can't look past his shitty religious beliefs, and gay stuff (which i have no problem with anyway) his main core subject of most debates, he nails it.
>>
>>63481938
>yeah, but he doesn't think that forcing kids to have their shit cut is right.
No he says that parents should have their babies' penises cut as soon as possible.
>>
>>63482028
no he doesn't. in the video i posted, he even says it's a choice, and he believes any form of gender mutilation is wrong unless they themselves accept it.
>>
>>63482096
>Your penis is not a perfect, special snowflake. There are objective standards of beauty for men, just as there are for women. For the edification and enjoyment of your female partners, not to mention the quality of oral sex you’ll get throughout your life, you should get circumcised. And you should do it to your newborn sons, too, as early into their lives as possible.
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/05/28/no-one-wants-to-live-in-a-world-of-uncircumcised-penises/
>>
File: 1449535000912.jpg (54 KB, 427x408) Image search: [Google]
1449535000912.jpg
54 KB, 427x408
>>63481551
I can think of a shit ton. In fact this made me realize that all my favorite films have no prominent female leads.

I bet I'm just sexist.
>>
Women that act like this in the workplace are just insufferable. I mean, it's good that you're competent--more than what the negative female stereotype allows--but that doesn't mean you are a special snowflake. Take a look around, and take a look upwards and you will find men and women more competent than you. This is is my personal blog. Fuck you all. Reddit.
>>
File: kaiji2-26-1.png (459 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
kaiji2-26-1.png
459 KB, 640x360
>>
>>63482738
upvoted
>>
>>63481759
>that mass applause at 8 minutes
>he nearly chokes when she says problematic
Glorious.
>>
>>63481759
>>63481759
>the ending
Blown the FUCK out
>>
>>63481759

I like Milo

He is kind of a character but he argues in a really nice simplistic logical way without jargon so people cant point out pendatic shit and claim he is wrong like libs usually do

Plus he is gay so thats makes him bulletproof to the real crazies
>>
>>63481759

Feminist- "Biology isa girly science"

Based Milo- "some people might find that offensive"

holy fuck BTFO

Also that bitch saying circumsision is ok for men but not women, fuck her
>>
The fuck is this thread? Did all you redditors get lost on your way to /r/mra?
>>
>>63481759

holy fuck that ending dialogue

Milo is a king among the commoners
>>
>>63481858

Wasnt that in a satire column?

>>63482146

Yes it was and this is it

Jesus it isnt even subtle
>>
>>63482880
>only one woman
Great show desu.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.